142

Sirius was sitting outside on the balcony as Skylar showered. After Skylar threw up her meal, she wanted to get clean again. Sirius let her be, thinking she needed space. It was hard for him to figure out what she needed from him, Sirius never had to think about it before. She wanted his attention, as much as she could get, every moment they had together. He didn't know how to give space, that's why he's on the balcony smoking another cigarette. It calms him, the motion of taking a long drag from the end watching as the tip of the cigarette became less and less. James and Remus were downstairs, doing what Sirius didn't know. Sirius noticed space from everyone was good for his mind, he had the freedom to think without intrusions. He's had a lot of hard times in the past, the worst for him personally was when he was kicked out from his family home. Even that didn't compare to what Skylar went through in Azkaban, James was right none in their group would ever understand the pain she went through and the trauma she is working passed. If Lily was here, she would know how to help Skylar. James lettered her about what's happening, but even she can't change being in school. Graduation for their grade was next week, James was going with Remus as support for Lily. Sirius didn't know if he should mention the date to Skylar, she was heart broken when she found out she missed so much of school. She explained her sorrow when Sirius sat in the bathroom while she undressed, he knew how much school meant to her. Sirius James and even Remus didn't care all that much, Remus being the surprising factor. Skylar did though, school was everything to her.

Sirius took another long drag as he thought about how she looked undressed now. He kept his face neutral, but the old bruises on her skin was a gut punch. Rowan being allowed to visit her under the pretense of being an Auror, abusing her while she was already going through the worst moment of her life, it made Sirius feel infuriated. Sirius wanted to find Rowan and slowly bring him the amount of pain he inflicted to Skylar, then some. He wanted to watch the male burn alive. He wanted more than just revenge for Skylar, he wanted Rowan to beg for mercy as Sirius brought an end to his miserable life.

Sirius stepped on the cigarette, threw it in the outside trash and went inside the room expecting to see Skylar. To his surprise, she was still in the shower. He could hear the water running, feel the stream of the never-ending hot water charm.
"Sky?" Sirius called out, no answer.
Feeling worried he walked quickly to the bathroom. Opening the cracked door, he saw nothing strange or different about how he left it earlier. Sirius cracked open the shower curtain and saw Skylar with her knees pulled to her chest hyperventilating on the floor. Sirius moved to sit down on the opposite side of the tub, hands on her legs rubbing with his thumb.
"Sweetheart" he said, Sirius felt his eyes stinging. "What can I do?" He asked feeling helpless.

Skylar looked up from her knees, Sirius was fully dressed as his clothes became tight on his toned body. She pushed off the ground and kissed him, deeply. Sirius was surprised by the act, but he didn't stop his hands from finding her ass and lifting the two of them from the tile floor. Sirius lightly pushed Skylar against the shower wall, holding her up as the water continued to shower down on the two of them. She went to kiss him again, but he pulled away.
"Are you n-not attracted to m-me anymore" Skylar asked, voice cracking from how hard she was still sobbing.

"I don't think this is what you need" Sirius said kissing her lightly, gentle as he kissed her face everywhere he saw her blood tears trail. He noticed the red color leaking from her eyes only came when she was truly in despair. "Can I do something else for you? I have an idea that might help"

She nodded her head, though she still bore a frown.
"Y-you didn't answer me"

"Skylar, you are the most beautiful female I've ever had the pleasure of calling mine. Your beauty isn't just skin deep, you have the most tender soul. I could be blind and still you would be no less beautiful. Having you in my hands" he said squeezing her ass, receiving a giggle through her lips "seeing you fully naked and under my control" he pushed himself further into her body, his own show of excitement pressing into her "there is nothing I would rather do than shove my cock inside of you and listen to how you moan my name" Skylar's face turned red, Sirius smiled at that "but it's not what you need right now, regardless of what I want"