149

Graduation for Lily was today, the whole group was getting ready in the cottage early in the morning. Sirius as usual was helping Skylar with her hair, kissing her neck as he manually brushed out her long soft strands. Sirius and Skylar's physical relationship had gone back to what they considered normal, something that was helping Skylar feel better. Her eating habits have improved, eating every meal with Sirius and their friends. Skylar has been able to gain some weight in the first week putting her on the right track to being healthy again.
"Not to be dramatic" Skylar said looking at herself in the mirror. She was in a cropped tank top, long sweatpants for bottoms. She was going to change into a cream colored casual dress when she was through getting ready, a dress to match Sirius once again. He was going to wear all black but Skylar convinced him to put on an off white button up shirt. "But I think I'm getting abs already" she said poking her stomach.

Sirius looked into the mirror reflection of Skylar. She was poking at lines on her belly, ones that slowly disappeared with each meal she ate. Sirius held a lot of pride seeing Skylar fill out again, seeing her skin soften once more. He kissed the side of her neck, her skin freckled under his touch.
"You're so strong" He said, knowing how she felt about that. At first it bothered him knowing his girlfriend needed to learn to fight. Now when he watched her take James down, he swelled with pride. Skylar had come a long way since their first real interaction. He doesn't count when he watched her on the streets of Diagon alley, the first true time they spoke was on the train to Hogwarts. A fighter beneath all her quietness, Skylar stuck up for her friends and now she is learning to do so for herself.

"You think?" Skylar asked. She turned in his hold, taking his hair into her hands and making the mess into his famous bun. His hair wasn't curly, wavy was the texture. The volume was perfect for this sort of style, she felt like she could play in his hair for hours.

"James showed me a bruise on his ass yesterday, I know you've gotten stronger" Sirius said kissing her forehead. James took his pants down after dinner while Skylar was showering. At first Sirius was confused about being mooned, then he noticed how many marks he had from Skylar tripping and taking him down. Skylar wasn't a quitter, she would keep up with this until she felt successful.
Skylar was quiet, she studied the small strands of hair falling out of Sirius' bun but he knew the look in her eyes wasn't from concentration.
"Talk to me" he said, hands on her hips. She was wearing too much fabric for his liking, he lowered her sweatpants so his skin was touching her own.

Sirius watched as Skylar took a long sigh, working out her feelings.
"I'm trying to not be upset today, but I'm hurting" she said, the tinge of sadness Sirius captured from her words was enough to melt his own face into a frown.

"This should have been your day too, I'm sorry that you were stripped of graduating" Sirius' hands tightened on her body. "Moony said he found a program that will allow us to have something similar to our diploma" Skylar nodded her head, knowing any words coming from her mouth would taste like salt. "You are still the brightest witch I know"

"Lily is brighter than me" Skylar said leaning on the kitchen sink. The cold from the ceramic made her skin shiver, Sirius might as well have had her pants off with how low he had placed them.

Sirius lifted her to a sitting position on the sink, Skylar adjusted her pants finally.
"In my mind, that's not the case" Sirius turned from Skylar "wait here" he left the bathroom as Skylar sat curious on where he was off to. It wasn't long before he showed up once more, papers in his hands. Sirius dropped a few, scattering the parchments around the floor. Skylar went to help but Sirius shook his head at her. "No no stay" after picking up his pile, he began giving one piece of paper each to Skylar.

"Catalogues?" She asked, Sirius passed her a quill to circle items with.

"Yeah, circle what you want for our home I'll make sure its ordered" He said with a smile matching her own.