121

Sirius called over his broom, the object came flying towards the couple right as they stepped down the last of the stairs in the stadium. Skylar ducked out of the way, Sirius caught it without a thought.
"You going Moony?" Sirius asked holding the broom steady for Skylar to climb onto. Getting on and off a broom was still fair from easy for Skylar, typically falling over once she was seated. Sirius watched as Skylar indeed struggled again to climb the broom. "It's not as hard as you make it" he joked as she tumbled over the opposite side. Skylar dusted off her clothes and got back on, Sirius holding her steady this time.

Remus looked at Blue and then to his friends. Blue blushed, something the introverted Ravenclaw did often.
"Next time I will be there, I think I'm going to take the long way back to the common room" It felt wrong bringing his date to celebrate his team losing, Remus found this to be a perfect time to be alone with Blue as well.

Sirius winked at the couple as he got onto the back of the broom with Skylar who shifted slightly with the extra weight. Sirius placed his hand on her stomach and pulled her closely towards his body, holding her tightly.
"Lily, you going?"

"James said he would come get me for the party" Lily said. Not a moment later James rode by on his expensive broom, still in uniform.

"Well barely made that win without you Pads" James said flying to be beside Lily. She climbed onto the back of the broom and held tightly to James' center. The only reason she was allowed behind him was because she knew how to fly, James wasn't worried about her falling off like Sirius was for Skylar. Plus Sirius liked having his hand around her center, wanting her as close to his body as he could get her. He loved the way her scent engulfed his being while they flew, he didn't think she was aware of how strong her scent was. Maybe it was Sirius' animagus sense of smell working for him, or she just always smell strongly of pears and roses.

"Sirius was on the edge of his seat, quite literally, the entire game" Lily added, head resting on James' back. Lily has let herself be more relaxed, James was helping her to see that side of herself.

"McGonagall said that missing a game was punishment enough, she wasn't going to give me detention on top of it" Sirius said resting his own head on Skylar's shoulder. Skylar used a drying spell on the group before they all departed, though she liked the way Sirius looked with his hair messy and clothes tight against his body. His leather jacket did wonders for keeping the rain from soaking her own shirt, thinking the smell of rain and leather together was what she thought Sirius would smell like. Instead, his smell was intoxicatingly rich.

"See you at the spot" James said taking off with Lily. Remus waved goodbye to his friends as Sirius and Skylar flew behind the other couple. Sirius slowed down his broom to give them space, soaking in every moment he had alone with Skylar.

"Will Peter go?" Skylar found herself asking.

"Sometimes he joins, he wasn't at the game so I'm not sure if he will know we won" Sirius said, Skylar's hair was blowing into his face but he didn't mind.

"I think I feel bad for him" Skylar looked at the ground as everything below became smaller and smaller. "How high are we going..."

"Don't worry about it" Sirius said kissing her cheek. "We're going as high as the clouds" he decided to ignore her pity for Peter. Someone he didn't think deserved her kindness, especially with what Sirius' theory was about with what's happening to Skylar when Peter was alone with her. 

"Is that even possible??" She said gripping the broom stick tightly, enough that her knuckles started to turn white.

"I'd like to find out" Sirius said shifting the tip of the broom up and higher.