150

Skylar landed at the same manor as before, walked the same dark path towards the same dark gate with Barty Jr letting other death eaters in. In her moment of forgetfulness, she realized she was once again in a light colored dress. It was too late to change it, Barty was already looking in her direction.
"Hello beautiful" he said opening the gate, not bothering to ask her to prove herself this time. If she was attending the graduation like planned, her tattoo would have been hidden under a jacket but because she ended up here it wasn't necessary.

Skylar smiled at him then kept walking into the manor. There were a few people ahead of her, some walking behind her body as well. She didn't like having anyone behind her, but without a choice she kept walking. That was until a hand found it's way onto her hip, pulling her into their side.
Rowan looked down at her with a cruel smirk, one she had seen too many times in the past.
"Tessa" he said, the word sliding off his tongue like ice. "Nice to see you again, I'm looking forward to spending the night with you this time"

"Who says I'm staying the night?" She questioned.

"I did" he said back. The same tone he used to control her with. She smiled, knowing the last thing she planned to do was stay the night in the dangerous manor. "I don't like your outfit"

"I was in a business meeting, I didn't change before arriving here" she said quickly. Rowan didn't say anything but walked inside the manor with Skylar beside him. She saw Regulus looking her way from inside the building, but like last time he didn't say a word to her. She wondered to herself if there was a way she could make an ally out of him here too. Wishing she could confide in her old friend, he wouldn't be happy that she was here. Like Sirius, Regulus would be worried about her safety.

Death eaters were meeting together in large groups, none looked as brightly dressed as she did once again. She still had her necklace on, thinking it was too suspicious to take it off now that it was questioned. Skylar walked to Rowan's friends, she saw Severus by the group this time. He looked as ugly as last time she saw him, this group suited his demeanor. Quill Adrian Severus and Jackson all were standing in a circle talking about school it seemed, Skylar could hear words that sounded familiar like Quidditch, something even outside of Hogwarts she knew most of Rowan's friends obsessed over. Skylar really listened in when she heard her name come up from Jackson.
"Fucking hated that bitch" Adrian said "I hope she gets herself killed"

"I tried killing her with that Pettigrew kid, she's not as easy to get rid of as you'd think. Even being poisoned she found a way to survive" Jackson said, stunning Skylar. She knew about Jackson, but what she didn't know was that it was another thing Peter did against her. She was going to be sure to tell her friends and Sirius when she got back, another reason why he was a shitty friend. She should have known, he was off all year acting like he destested her. To this day, Skylar didn't know what she did to deserve his hatred.

Skylar kept her face neutral as Rowan brought her into the group. She held onto his arm, thinking he would enjoy the show. He didn't push her away, making her correct. She was going to manipulate him like he did to her so many times.
"Problem is" Rowan said to the group "is I want Skylar for myself. So if any of you kill her, you've signed your death sentence" Skylar knew he wasn't saying that as Sirius would have, Rowan was obsessed with her. The girl he couldn't have, the only one who got away from him, the only one he didn't let go.

"Is Tessa not good enough?" Adrian said bringing attention to the dark haired girl hanging onto Rowan's arm. Severus looked at her, first time meeting but didn't say anything. She knew her disguise was good, nothing she could do would make him think otherwise. Severus and Skylar were close at one point, that felt like ages ago.

"She knows her place" Rowan said to his friend.

"When I'm done with him, I don't mind entertaining another" Skylar said letting go of Rowan's arm and moving to Quill. "This one is nice looking"