Chapter 4

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Please come in and squirt my orgasm (high h)

Chapter 4

After humming, he felt a little ashamed, so he lowered his eyelashes and bit his lip.
He looked at her in the mirror and looked at her through the mirror, and his lust-dyed eyes were dark and beautiful as if hiding a vortex and trying to suck her in.
This look was for Wen Lin.
And she, not Wen Lin.
The hot head suddenly cooled down.
Her eyelashes lifted slightly, and for some reason, a strange emotion rose from her chest.
It's like a broken jar, and it's like - anyway, no one knows that Wen Lin is her at the moment, what else should she be shy?
If you are a little more ashamed, you may be noticed by the other party.
Thinking so, she plucked up the courage and sucked the meat stick buried in her body tightly.
The young man took a breath, paused in his hand, and the next moment, accelerated the speed of thrusting.
After she found a pattern, she deliberately catered to him. As he thrust, he fiddled with his hips slightly, and as he swallowed, he slowly rubbed his desire with his hot and wet tunnel.
While the lower body is stuffed and swollen, the desire is also greatly relieved.
This behavior greatly stimulated the teenager behind him.
He finally pulled out the huge object, picked her up from the ground, and placed her on the cold washstand.
Her legs were open, her feet were suspended in the air without a point of focus, and with him in the middle, her legs could not be closed, so she could only open for him to see.
After fucking for so long, the legs were muddy, the labia were already red and swollen, pitifully turned outward, and the holes were spitting out wet flower juice one by one, facing his hideous meat stick, as if releasing an invitation signal to him.
The meat stick stood in front of him, just an inch away from the flower hole.
The washstand is high, and so is he. This height difference is just convenient for sex, and his meat stick is her flower hole in front of it. When he came face to face, the good smell of his body came to the surface.
He held her waist with one hand and the dragon in the other. But did not come in immediately, but first rubbed her labia with a hot iron.
As soon as her clitoris was hot, her back froze, and her hands clasped his shoulders: "Ah..."
He rubbed his wet labia with a meat stick, rubbing and slipping, and for a while deliberately teasing and stopping by the flower lips, just not going in.
The flower hole pitifully spat out more mucus, as if silently begging him. But he just didn't do what she wanted, only clamping the meat stick between her two labia, imitating the position of sexual intercourse back and forth.
When passing by the cave entrance, the cave mouth will greedily suck his meat stick.
The cave was itchy and empty, and she wanted to do it so much, her legs wrapped around his skinny waist, unconsciously rubbing back and forth.
The thighs rubbed his waist, the labia rubbed his meat stick, rubbed up and down, left and right, and twisted the thin waist into a fairy snake.
"Please," she said with a crying voice, "come in... me..." The
other party's teasing action stopped.
In the next moment, her wish was granted.
With a "clang", the giant easily penetrated along the wet hole, this time, harder than ever.
At the moment of entering, both of them let out a happy gasp.
She took a soft breath.
In order to satisfy herself, she mastered some skills, took the initiative to play with his meat stick, and the flower hole turned into a greedy little mouth, sucking his desire tightly.
"Hmm... So bloated... So comfortable..."
"Hmm... A little faster..."
"Force... Yes...... Ahh..."
The boy's eyebrows were red, and the tip of his delicate nose and fine beads of sweat seemed to retaliate for her provocative behavior, and each stroke was harder than the last.
Feed in tightly, then quickly pull out.
The flesh mixed with the flower juice makes a clear lapping sound.
So fast...
So hot...
So bloated...
The bone-destroying pleasure felt like it was about to destroy her limbs, and the tremor hit her brain.
Whenever she thinks this top is already the extreme, the next time she sends it will bring her greater pleasure.
It was as if the soul was about to emerge from the body.
Yong Dao trembled, unconsciously welcomed him and silently sent him away.
Her moans were tinged with crying, and in this thrust, it became softer, more delicate, and bigger and bigger.
"Slow down... Yes...... Ahh... Too fast... Yes...... Don't..."
He was half malicious, faster and faster, harder and harder.
In the end, Hua Xin trembled violently, and her body was full of spasms, and Yong Dao could no longer control it, and the monstrous lust in her heart turned into water and poured out.
She......
It seems to leak.
The water of desire sprayed out, pouring a little head out.
The orgasm lasted for a few seconds before it ended, and Li Yin couldn't control her body's reaction at all, and when she realized that she was squirting, she was a little dumbfounded.
Also slightly stunned was Gu Xizhen in front of him.
His giant body was still buried inside her, but his movements were halted for a moment by her orgasm.
Li Yin was almost speechless, and after the climax, his body turned into boneless soft flesh, and the whole collapsed in his arms.
Even so, the lower body continues to receive his attacks.
After being slightly stunned, the teenager did not hesitate and attacked her again. His hand wrapped around half of her buttocks, and at one point, he lowered his head and pecked the corner of her lips.
Then she heard his voice again.
"I was surprised today."
After a light pause, Gu Xizhen said, "I like it very much." When
he spoke, his eyes were rare, with some tenderness.