Chapter 89

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Bathroom pop

Chapter Eighty-Nine 

The girl hung on him, her fingers unconsciously pinching his forearm, her body tense, and it seemed that she didn't even dare to breathe.
Like, it's rare to see her so well-behaved.
The whole person is soft, his eyes are watery, and he bites his lips lightly, looking like a good bully.
Good bully...
Can't help but just... Really bullied...
If it weren't for hiding in the bathroom cubicle before they came in, what her classmates did would have been watched by so many pairs of eyes.
Li Yin was already frightened by those people and softened, for fear of being discovered, he didn't expect that at this juncture, the student bastard was so bold that he rushed in directly.
"Ahhh..."
She was surprised and surprised, and subconsciously let out a soft exhale, and her nails dug into his skin.
His suppressed breath was on the side of her hair.
The scalding hot giant broke through the girl's soft flesh, which was already unbelievably wet, like a soak of warm and sticky water, watery and biting his things.
Their lower bodies are inextricably intertwined.
And the people outside seemed to hear the soft shout just now.
"Did you hear anything?"
"Huh? What the?
Li Yin seemed to be put on a fire, and the whole person was dizzy with heat, and his body was hot and numb.
Through her tearful eyes, through the frosted glass, she vaguely saw that a boy seemed to be curiously walking towards this side.
She was so nervous that her scalp was numb, and her body subconsciously slid down, burying her head in the hot chest of the school bastard.
This action is bound to twist his buttocks, is bound to move down, and this process is like deliberately twisting his meat stick and swallowing down.
The surface of the meat stick bulges and scratches her sensitive points, and the things support her legs almost explode, and the feeling of fullness spreads along her lower body to her limbs.
"Hmm..." Just let out a moan, and immediately swallowed back in fear.
She did not dare to move again, let alone make a sound.
But as if he had found something funny, the bastard suddenly became bad, and he lifted her hips and deliberately slammed it inside.
Without saying hello, her eyes were filled with tears, and while swallowing her moans, she raised her head and glared at him weakly.
How abominable!
It's too much!
At this time, he was so naïve that when he saw her glaring at him, not only was he not afraid, but he also lowered his head and kissed her cheek, his expression looking like a proud child.
As soon as she wanted to bite him, she listened to him: "It's me inside, take a bath, don't come over."
"Oooooh, you're not gone yet?" The boy listened to the words, and really stood still obediently, "Then I will go back with them first, and you will go back early."
He walked out, walked halfway, turned his head and added: "Pay attention to the body."
The boys left, and the bathroom fell silent.
So obvious...
Sure enough, it was discovered...
It shouldn't be here...
Li Yin's whole person was annoyed, and he couldn't wait to become an ostrich and bury his head in the sand without speaking.
The student bastard didn't have so many ideas, and as soon as the person over there left, he lifted her body up and began to go in and out against the flesh hole.
Her legs were numb from being, and the center of her legs was rattling, and she couldn't even think about those things for a while.
The boy's hoarse voice sounded overhead: "No one knows who you are."
She took a moment to think about it in her confusion, and it seemed to be right.
Through the glass, others at most know that there is a girl inside, and where they know who the girl is.
It's a bastard - the name is probably not guaranteed.
Thinking about it, she became relaxed again, lay limply on him, and began to accept his entry and exit.
At first, there was no skill, often bumping her brows, the pain made her tremble, but after more times in and out, he seemed to gradually find some doors, and his attention was on "how to make her happy".
The teenager's self-learning ability is very strong, and the speed of progress is staggering.
After a while, Li Yin was driven crazy by him.
The energy piled up in her lower abdomen, as if it was about to explode, hanging straight down, as if pulling at her soul.
Where they meet, every place trembles with the delicate pleasure.
He made her too comfortable, so comfortable that she wanted to scream.
But it's not comfortable enough... As if he deliberately wanted to make her cry, he was more abrasive.
She restrained for a long time, and finally couldn't suppress her low sobs: "Please... Please..."
The teenager's voice was also full of emotional proof.
He lowered his head and kissed her on the lips, his voice was gentle, but the work under him was full of evil: "Who is Yinyin begging, call me by name... Call me and I'll give it to you.
She arched her back and unconsciously opened her mouth: "Learn..."
Learn to bastard?
It doesn't seem quite right.
But he... What's it called?
It seems, probably, probably, forgot to ask.
The air froze for a moment, and the young man frowned: "Xue? Who are you shouting? "