Chapter 46

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Uncle, also h (1400 words)

Chapter 46
The pain at first was very obvious, as if something had split the lower body abruptly, and just being motionless made Li Yin sweat with pain.
Its sense of presence was so strong that Li Yin was so painful that she even wanted to squeeze it out of her body.
Fortunately, the meat stick did not move, so it was buried straight and straight, stuffing her lower body to a full full, as if waiting for her to adapt.
Her lips were gently kissed by the man, and the wet and soft tongue pried open her lips and teeth, probing inside, and the cold and pleasant smell of the man gently entered her mouth.
Her attention turned to the kiss.
The girl's lilac little tongue was caught and gently bitten and sucked, she was breathless, and her limbs were numb when she was kissed.
Probably unwilling to be a passive one, kissing and kissing, she wants to be in control, and actively chases him with her little tongue outstretched. Lick the surface of his tongue, suck the tip of his tongue, when the man's tongue exits, wrap his arms around his neck, gently grind against his lips, trace his beautiful lip line with his slippery tongue, and learn what he just did, pry open his lips and teeth, probe into his mouth to sweep, lick and suck his tongue.
She was a little fascinated.
While kissing, the girl muttered indistinctly: "Little uncle... It's delicious..."
Kissing and kissing, she realized that the thing in her body had actually swollen a lot, hot and hard against her, and the tearing pain once again occupied her heart.
The man's breath was disordered, and his body was pressed against her and his voice was mute: "Ayin..." "Ah..." she twitched in pain, "It hurts..."
He bit her earlobe, sighed softly, and touched her face:
"If it hurts, don't move, leave it to me."
She was aggrieved and snorted softly.
The man regained control and began to brush guns on her and set them on fire.
First kissed her earlobe, then licked the soft skin on the side of her ear, then came to her neck, licked and sucked for a while, and followed the curve of her body all the way down.
After that, his face came to her breasts.
The girl's breasts are not particularly large, but they are not small, and they are full and cute, white as if they can pinch out milk.
When she was kissed by Xiao Shu Beilei, Li Yin's lower body trembled violently, and her back was numb from pleasure. His hot breath was on the tip of her nipple, and the skin on her breast was covered with fine goosebumps.
A hand reached her lower body and gently rubbed her bloodshot clitoris: "Ayin behaved, relax..." The
nipple tip was swallowed and spit out by him, and the hot wet tongue lightly touched the red bean, tracing and licking.
The delicate pleasure spread from the nipples to the whole body, and among them, the word "incest" alone could give her unprecedented supreme stimulation.
She was licked too comfortably, her legs arched unconsciously, her hands grabbed the top of the man's hair, and she let out a low moan: "Ah... Uh-huh... Little uncle..."
Under the gentle service of the man, her lower body became more and more wet, as if a flood, the warm heat continued to gush out from the center of the flower, the mucus drenched the huge meat stick, and a part of the liquid flowed slowly along the junction of the two, wetting the sheets.
Gradually, medicinal effects and lust prevailed.
Li Yin only felt that her body was hot, empty and itchy, especially in her lower body, and the huge object was buried in her body, stuffing her so hard and sore, but she didn't move for a long time.
She hummed uncomfortably, wrapped her legs around his waist, moved her ass up and down, and took the initiative to play with the motionless meat stick at an extremely slow speed.
It still hurts a little, but the pleasure brought by swallowing the meat stick suppresses the pain with absolute superiority.
So, the man found that the soft little girl under him took the initiative to lift her little butt and moved. The wet and tight Yong Dao, wrapped around his hard and aching penis, moved up and down. The greedy little bite squirmed and squeezed him, warm, as if it had a magical suction power, and even when he withdrew, he sucked him reluctantly.
It was obvious that it still hurt, and every time she moved, she frowned lightly and moaned softly from her mouth. But even so, she refused to stop.
It's like, use him like a massage stick.
With limited physical strength, moving and moving, Li Yin was so tired that she couldn't catch her breath.
She let out a dissatisfied snort, hugged the man's neck in a daze, and kissed his lips wet: "Little uncle... Move..."
As soon as the words fell, the man on the body seemed to have been pressed on some switch, suddenly supported her waist, and rushed the meat stick in.
This blow was very hard, as if suddenly losing the coat of gentle patience, the hard glans squeezed the closed soft flesh apart, and the inner wall was rubbed against the top by his hot iron.
Pain, but more of a pleasure.
"Ah..." she snorted softly, wrapping her legs around him like a water snake, "And..."