Chapter 92

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Knife alert

Chapter 92
As a special assistant in charge of driving, Xie Ye's pressure was great.
He always knew that Mr. Li's emotions were really capricious.
But I didn't expect that it could be impermanent to this point.
Before coming to Miss Lai's school, I was in a good mood with the naked eye.
But for some reason, after Miss Li got into the car, Mr. Li's mood was reversed... Is it cloudy?
No, it's not only that... There is also a faint agitation of clouds turning to sudden rain.
The air pressure in the carriage was very low, and no one spoke for a long time, so that the string on Xie Ye's body was also tight.
After finally sending the two of them home, when the carriage was empty, he found that he was nervous and broke out in a cold sweat.
At the same time as he was relieved, he was very puzzled, Mr. Li... What's wrong?
Did something happen?
-
Got in the door.
Li Yin walked in front, and the door closed behind him.
As soon as the door closed, a man's voice came from behind him.
"Liyin."
Since...... After that, he rarely called her name that.
From the voice, I can hear that the mood is a little strange.
As soon as she wanted to turn around, her wrist was grabbed by a great force, and then her body was hit against the door.
"Ah..." Li Yin cried out in pain, and as soon as she raised her head, her lips were bitten, and the aggressive and aggressive masculine aura was like an airtight net, firmly imprisoning her.
Almost without resistance, the man's palm digged into the bottom of her skirt and ripped her safety pants and panties off.
There are no replacement conditions outside, that wet place, all ... Evidence of her and her schoolboy's indulgence in the stadium lounge.
Not only that, but for half an afternoon, it was dried red and swollen, and it has not slowed down, and when the cold air is close to the man's palm, it reflexively spits out honey.
Transparent mucus falls into the palm of his hand.
Li Yin was shy and frightened, her back was straight, but her legs were soft, and her voice trembled slightly: "Xiao, Xiao Uncle..."
He lowered his head, looked at her face, and suddenly chuckled: "Isn't there anything else you want to say except to call Xiao Shu?"
She held a breath in her chest and couldn't spit it out for a while.
It was all done by her, it was all of her own free will.
What to say?
What can be said?
Probably irritated by her silence, a finger pressed into the closed flower mouth.
The tunnel was wet, but it was tight and small, and it was completely unprepared for foreign objects, so Li Yin even moaned so much that she changed her voice.
She looked pained, her little white face wrinkled, and her body was full of resistance to him.
The small flower mouth, tightening and squirming, seemed to push his fingers out of his body.
But here, sticky and greasy, all left by another person, there is no trace of washing.
It was proof that she had been possessed by someone else.
After the finger was inserted, it stirred in a circle inside her.
"I'm afraid you'll get hurt, I haven't touched you in the past few days." His voice sounded a little cold, "But what about you, are you afraid?"
Li Yin couldn't even use a little strength, let alone struggle.
Some hurt.
But it's more humiliation.
It hurts more in the chest.
Without torturing her for too long, the finger was quickly withdrawn, but there was no room for relief, the finger had just left, her right leg was raised high by the man, and then a hot thing several times thicker rushed in.
The screams of pain rushed out of the throat almost at the same time.
Her body was convulsing in pain, but the man on her body seemed to have changed a person, and even her face became strange.
He pressed against her body, and the sound of breathing was terrifyingly suppressed.
The waist was held in his hands, the body could not move, the thick hard object against the closed soft flesh, and before the softness could adapt to him, he began to force in and out.
Hit it hard and pull it out hard.
Such an entry and exit, such an occasion, she did not feel pleasure the whole time, and her lower body not only did not become wet, but became more and more dry.
But he didn't stop.
It was as if the lower body had been split by an axe, and even the head was buzzing and aching. The soul seemed to be two parts with the body, and for a few moments, she even suspected that she was in pain to the point of unconsciousness, but the hot existence always occupied her body and occupied her whole.
Such sex cannot be called sex at all, it is more like torture, a punishment.
Even a breath and a breath will pull out a dense pain.
No one paid attention to how long this sex lasted.
The girl went from a low groan, and in the end, gradually became silent.
His head hung lightly, his body was as soft as drunk, and his breathing sounded with a trill. She seemed to be waiting, and she seemed to be patient.
Wait for him to end, endure him to end.
This reaction made the man's complexion even more ugly.
Obviously, the person
who did that kind of thing was her.
He stopped moving, and just reached out to force her to raise her head, when he saw that the girl slowly raised her face by herself.
That delicate and beautiful face was covered with tears.
The black and beautiful pupils are filled with red transparent liquid.
She cried.
I don't know how long I cried, but I didn't let him see it until now.
But in those cat-like eyes, there are all kinds of emotions, but there is no guilt.
She raised her head and stared at him, tears swirling in her eyes, but they never fell, only staring at him: "Then tell me, what is our relationship."
"You also went to overnight parties, and you had relationships with other people."
"Little uncle..." she took a deep breath, stretched out her hand, and wiped a handful of tears from her face, "Xiao uncle will not marry me, let alone let the family know about our relationship."
Saying that, she was quiet for a moment before continuing: "We have even, never officially been together. "