Chapter 90

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Keep snapping

Chapter 90
Like a stone falling from the sky and smashing glass, the ambiguity that filled the room suddenly disappeared without a trace, and the young man's face turned black into the bottom of the pot almost instantly.
Li Yin believed that if it weren't for the fact that they were still naked at the moment, if it weren't for the fact that his hot thing was still buried in her body, he might have turned away with a black face.
I've never seen him angry like this.
So angry that even the meat stick was trembling and trembling, poking straight at her wet pussy flesh, poking her to the end of the tail vertebrae.
Her body hung limply on him, and when she raised her head to kiss his lips, her lower abdomen contracted unconsciously. Because of this action, the intimate parts of the two squirmed and wrangled out more juice, sticky and sticky to each other.
The soft and tight place, like a warm and slippery little mouth, warmly licked his meat stick and sucked the green tendons on it.
It's almost life-threatening.
The young man stared at her unsteadily, trying to resist the urge to rush inside her and smash her apart: "Don't try to divert attention, tell me quickly, who is that surnamed Xue?" Who do you like? How long have you known each other? The
girl was still a little nervous, probably amused by his fierce appearance like a great enemy, and laughed out loud on his stomach.
When you laugh, it's even more abrasive.
The softness contracted with the movements of her body, like a small opening and closing, gently wrapping his penis and squirming...
She was like water, the watery place, barely moving at this time, and constantly overflowing with juice, and he could feel a large area of wetness in the socket of her legs as soon as he reached out.
"It's not Xue, it's Xue."
She tilted her head and bit his lips gently, her fragrant soft tongue sticking out and gently tracing on his lips.
The teenager opened his eyes wide and looked at her: "What?
"Xuebastard, don't you even know you have this name." She wrapped her penis and twisted her waist, raised her black eyelashes, her eyes were as if soaked in water, wet, delicate and pitiful looking at him, "Move, I'm uncomfortable..."
Learn to bastard...
It seems that this explanation is barely acceptable.
Thinking about it again, she did pronounce the sound of "Xue", not "Xue".
The hanging heart was just about to let go, and when he looked down, he saw her unreasonable attitude.
Beautiful eyes with spring water, black hair close to snow skin, she is so delicate and wrapped around him, with soft flower holes to actively set him.
The word Tiancheng seems to be tailor-made for her.
A breath of evil came up again, and he bit her lips, holding the back of her neck with one hand, supporting her hips with the other, and fiercely stabbed into the depths of her body with fierce desire.
"Ah-"
She was stimulated by this impact, her eyelashes trembled violently, and she reached out and wrapped her arms around his neck, and the stimulated lower body strangled him desperately.
Unlike when he entered, he suddenly became extremely gentle when he came out, and he slowly withdrew from the inner wall with a roll.
The process of withdrawal was ridiculously slow, and the room was so quiet that only the crunching sound of lustful fluids and flesh rubbing could be heard.
Jumped from one extreme to the other at once.
Her voice became uncontrollably loud, and while she let out an unbearable soft snort, she begged him: "Don't, don't be like this... Uh-huh... Quick, hurry up..."
"Who are you begging?" He gritted his teeth and said, "I've known me for so long, and I still don't know my name, you really can, Liyin."
She was completely dominated by desire, her consciousness was chaotic, and there were pitiful tears in the corners of her eyes, as if she had been bullied.
"You, you didn't say..."
Look at her, it seems that she is still aggrieved.
He finally pulled out all the roots, and saw that her eyes were red—I don't know if she was aggrieved to cry or was hooked to cry. With a force, she pushed open her softly closed intimate ground again and rushed to the deepest depths.
This time, it was deliberately put on the flower heart.
"Ahhh... Other...... Get out a little... Whew..." The
girl's body spasmed, her back arched unconsciously, and a moan with a crying sound came out of her mouth, and a large amount of honey gushed out from the depths of the flower heart.
He refused to spare her, resisted the light bump, listened to her intermittent crying, and lowered his head to kiss her: "Call me Jiang Jing."