Chapter 16

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

She took Xiao Shu's meat stick into her body (1500 words) [

Chapter 16 

What happened next gave Li Yin a sense of illusory feeling like a dream.
At some point, there was a waiter-like man carrying a tray, with a bottle of light yellow liquid on the tray and several white cotton swabs the length of a pencil.
The waiter half-knelt in front of Li Yin, probed the cotton swab stained with light yellow liquid, probed it to her vulva, and smeared it.
The cold, cold wetness made her moan softly.
Although she didn't know what these people were going to do, her body was very uncomfortable at the moment, and even if the person sitting opposite was Xiao Shu, her consciousness soon blurred again.
She twisted her neck impatiently, completely unable to control the desire of her body, and subconsciously rubbed the cotton swab in the waiter's hand with her labia to relieve the itching of her lower body.
Well want more...
The label was changed by two or three roots, and finally the flesh lips and the side of her acupuncture hole were finally smeared. Then, he probed into the Yong Road.
Three cotton swabs were used in the Yong Dao at the same time, slowly rubbing the inner wall of her vagina, bringing her a burst of subtle pleasure. It's just that this thin thing can't quench her thirst at all.
The lower body is so empty that it wants to be filled.
She moaned and craned her neck, shrinking as if she wanted to swallow all three swabs.
But the waiter did not do what she wanted, and he still meticulously did what he was doing, ignoring the desire that was churning in her chest.
Under the confusion of consciousness, she was a little aggrieved.
She didn't know any of these strange people, and they didn't treat her gently at all.
The feeling of the swab probing into the body is also not pleasant, icy and hard.
Under the blurred vision, I saw the man sitting directly opposite.
She stared at him for a while, thinking with her chaotic brain, why did he not help her when he saw her being bullied?
He is no one else, he is a little uncle.
When she was a child, Xiao Shu was kind to her.
Li Yin thought in confusion.
She also remembered that as long as she was wronged, he would be angrier than anyone, more anxious than anyone, and would run to buy her favorite snacks in the middle of the night in order to make her happy.
However, why is the little uncle in front of him so indifferent?
Oh yes – it seems that he has become so cold a long time ago.
Just like at this moment, he looked at her, and he couldn't see a trace of emotional fluctuations under his eyes.
The more Li Yin thought about it, the more he felt aggrieved, so he instinctively let out a kitten-like cry to the man, his eyes were filled with water vapor, and the fog was cloudy, like a child who couldn't get candy.
She's so uncomfortable... Brother-in-law.
Is there anyone who can help her...
Just as she was about to shed tears, the waiter finally took out the swab.
"President Li, the disinfection is complete."
In this state, Li Yin's IQ was close to zero, and she couldn't understand what they were saying.
But what happened next made her sluggish brain finally regain some function.
She was held and put in Xiao Shu's arms, kneeling on the sofa with her legs, her butt did not touch his body, face to face with him, face to face, almost smelling the good smell of Xiao Shu's body.
Those people completed their tasks and finally dispersed. Not only them, but even those who were engaged in crackling movements quietly exited the room.
The huge box, the huge sofa, only her and Xiao Shu were left.
Nice quiet surrounding.
This is to ... Do what? Why did they send her to the little uncle's lap?
But she was so uncomfortable, so hot... There is simply no strength to think about these issues.
The body can hardly lift a little strength, no one supports it, let alone kneeling on the sofa, even sitting, she can't sit steadily.
As a result of the weakness of her limbs, she sat down without resistance.
What she didn't know was that her previous kneeling posture, the hole was directly facing the man's meat stick.
The moment you sit down, the air makes a clear "clang" sound. The empty and itchy Yong Dao was suddenly pushed into by a thick, mushroom-headed pillar.
The hot and hard meat stick was greedily swallowed by her small mouthful!
The tunnel was already flooded with obscene water, and the mouth of the cave was also wet, and she was defenseless when she sat down, which can be said to be unimpeded, and sat the man's meat stick to the bottom in one breath.
The man's meat stick was thick and long, reaching the mouth of her womb, so hot that her feet couldn't stop trembling.
Li Yin couldn't help but let out a groan of pain and fullness.
The most intimate place of the two was tightly glued, and every ravine on the meat stick was licked by the warm, soft and moist tender meat.
So hot... So big... So hard...
So comfortable...
But just when she wanted to desire more, Li Yin heard Xiao Shu's soft muffled snort.
The voice of a man when he suppresses his emotions is very textured, good, intoxicating, and a little dumb.
Li Yin woke up completely and met the man's dark eyes.
What did she do?
The hot thing, buried in her body, did not start to move, but suddenly jumped, holding her flower hole full, sour and swollen.
She actually took Xiao Shu's meat stick into her body?!