Chapter 53

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

The pussy eats a meat stick and accidentally wakes up the sleeping uncle h (120

Chapter 53 

When I opened my eyes, the sky was already dim.
Li Yin moved her body and realized that she was wearing nothing.
She was naked, held in the arms of a sleeping man, her breasts against his broad chest, slightly deformed because they were too soft.
There was still a strange feeling in her body, she was frightened, subconsciously looked down, and saw the lower body of the two people closely connected.
A whole night passed, and his meat stick... Still buried in her lower body, even if it is weak, it feels amazingly present.
Li Yin's dull brain finally recalled the absurd night last night.
She...... Did he cry and howl and give Xiao Shu up?
The memory slowly recovered, she swallowed her spit, some couldn't face herself at the moment, and she didn't know how to face her uncle after waking up.
They're related... Dear uncle and nephew!
Li Yin didn't dare to think anymore, held her breath, and quietly moved her butt out, wanting to spit out the contents of the flower hole.
Who would have thought that this body had passed overnight as if it had been opened through Ren Du's second vein, and just such an exit action had made her bones numb...
Thinking about withdrawing, the lower body honestly clamped the man's things and bit it in the process of exiting.
Li Yin was sad and indignant to find that she was actually wet again!
Halfway back, he suddenly felt reluctant and moved his butt forward slightly.
"Hmm..."
Xiao Shu's meat stick was swallowed by her again...
She groaned softly.
Li Yin endured for a moment, clenched his fists, and said that he couldn't continue like this, so he made up his mind to leave with a bang.
This time, as soon as she began to move, she stiffened and found that the thing in her body seemed to wake up?
She didn't know when it raised its head, jumping suddenly inside her, slowly swelling, becoming hard and hot, and little by little stretching her pussy apart.
Li Yin was startled, hurriedly raised his eyes, and crashed into a pair of black eyes.
Xiao Shu didn't know how long he had been awake, but at the moment he was hanging his eyelashes lightly, looking at her silently.
Be quiet......
Deathly quiet.
So quiet that Li Yin could even hear her own pounding heartbeat.
He didn't say anything, he didn't do anything. Li Yin, however, saw the turbulent undercurrent under his calm mood from his swollen meat stick.
As soon as she wanted to speak, she was rolled over by the man and pressed under her.
In the process of turning over, the meat stick turned a small half circle against her flesh, and the sensitive part was scraped by the hot giant, Li Yin's calf was soft, and she moaned tremblingly: "Ah-"
Xiao Shu seemed to fall in love with her earlobe, burying his head and gently pursing it with his lips, and his fluffy hair rubbed on her cheek.
"Wake up." She heard him ask.
"...... Well. She replied at a loss.
The man said in a very light voice: "Do you regret it?
Li Yin quickly shook her head: "No, no regrets." To
be honest, although her memory is not complete, she clearly remembers that she was very comfortable and comfortable last night...
Otherwise, you won't be hungry until your lower body is soaked in the morning.
When the words fell, she opened her mouth with some uncertainty: "What about Xiao Uncle, Xiao Uncle regrets it... Ah-" The
rest of the words were interrupted by the man's sudden thrust, and the questioning became a delicate moan.
He began to move, his movements were not fast, but every stroke was very heavy and hard.
She was knocked into a tremor for fear of being knocked out, and hugged him tightly on all fours, moaning in her mouth.
"Uh-huh... Light, light..." The
man's movements were indeed light, and he began to grind her inner wall and pump slowly.
Such a force is very comfortable for her, she is so cool that her eyes are filled with tears, her head is blank, her pussy seems to be full of electricity, and she is stabbed numb, and her brain is already floating in the clouds.
"Uh-huh... Uh-huh..."
While enjoying it, she suddenly remembered an important question!
"Ahhh... Wait, wait..." she grabbed his shoulders, gasping for breath and whispering, "I, I'm today... And also...... Uh-huh... Still...... I'm going to cram school..."