Chapter 52

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

While counting while being beaten by the little uncle (ωoо18. υip)

Chapter 52 

Just halfway through the second count, the huge glans squeezed open the hole and pushed in, and the culprit was the man in front of him, who wrapped his hands around her hips and pressed her body against his meat stick.
The girl was numb, her legs trembled slightly, and she collapsed on his chest and let out a thin whimper: "Ah..." A
delicate kiss fell on her face, and the man's voice was extremely gentle: "Don't count?" The
movement, but not gentle at all, kissed her while wrapping her ass with his hands, and slowly pressed her against his legs.
The meat stick kept going deeper, squeezing her sensitive spots, she didn't want to eat anymore, but she had to.
The center of gravity fell, and the hot meat stick not only poked her leg socket, but also seemed to poke her heart socket.
Finally sat on her lap, the meat stick had reached her deepest, the horse's eye poked her uterine opening, Liyin's tail vertebrae were numb, and the flower heart was trembling, but she was still panting: "Want..."
He held her little ass and helped her wriggle in place. The meat is slowly rotated with the meat stick, and the sensitive parts are rubbed by the concave places.
She craned her neck and braced her hands behind her weakly: "Uh-huh... To count... Fifty-nine...... Uh-huh..."
He fussed for a while, lifted her ass, twisted and lifted, let her spin and spit out his meat stick, and when it was more than halfway through, he twisted her little ass and pressed her back.
"Five... Uh-huh... Fifty-eight...... Ahh... It's too strong..."
"Fifty-seven... Ahh..."
"Fifty-six... Whining...... Don't want it..."
At first, it was extremely slow, and even so, it tortured her to death. In the end, the man's movements become skillful, and the speed is actually getting faster and faster.
Twist her ass while quickly pressing her down.
Twist her ass while quickly lifting her up.
Playing so exciting at the beginning of the night, Li Yin suspected that he was turned into a warm stream of water. There is not a single place on the body that is not wet. There were tears in her eyes, sweat on her face, more water on her lower body, not a tide blowing like a tide, where the two connected, and on Xiao Shu's legs, watery, all liquid flowing from her body.
After a few strokes, Li Yin could no longer withstand such stimulation.
I don't know if it was when she read the thirties, she finally couldn't say a word, and she opened her mouth to moan with sobs.
"Aaaaa Not anymore... Uh-huh..."
It was as if there were fireworks exploding in her head, her consciousness became more chaotic, and the only thing she could clear was the joy of extinction.
The lower abdomen was heavy, and the Yong Dao began to spasm uncontrollably again, squirming wildly.
The man snorted, pinched her waist, let her limp upper body lie back on his chest, and then as he wrapped her hips up and down, he straightened his body and used his meat stick to meet the swallowing action one at a time.
"Aaaaa
Her pussy was slammed faster and deeper, and with each top, her flesh that gripped his meat stick was rotated by him.
The excessive pleasure spread to her limbs, and she finally couldn't hold back any longer, and when the man spun against the mouth of the uterus for the last time, she let out an unbearable scream and let out a scream.
The man who had been fighting all night, under the watering of her warm hot water, pushed in several times, and finally wrapped his hips and shot out with a muffled snort.
————