Chapter 123

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Just give me one

Chapter 123 

After a sexual affair, Li Yin was so tired that his whole body was paralyzed.
After being satisfied, the teenager's face was full of refreshment, which was a sharp contrast to her delicate and weak body, and her teeth were very itchy.
"The legs are soft." The teenager first glanced at her, and then showed a reluctant expression, "I don't mind carrying you back to the classroom." The
picture of being carried by a boy from the men's bathroom to the classroom is not too good.
Li Yin glared at him: "I can go by myself."
Saying that, he pushed open the door and strode out. But he didn't think about it, as soon as he took a step, his eyes caught a glimpse of a tall, thin and silent back standing by the sink.
The back hung his head lightly, as if he was looking at the sink, one hand under the faucet, the flow of water was so small, so small that he could hardly hear a sound, so he looked like he was washing his hands, and he seemed to be in a daze.
This man...
How could Li Yin not recognize it.
He is Lin Shi!
Lin Shi, who has never taken a lunch break at school, why didn't he go home for dinner at this time?
How long has he been here, have he heard anything...
Remembering what had happened with him in the hotel a few days ago, she felt very uncomfortable.
Fortunately, he did not turn his head from beginning to end, not caring about what was happening around him at all, as if he was completely immersed in his own world.
This made Li Yin slightly relieved.
Out of the bathroom, the student bastard looked around like a thief, and only after seeing that there was no one was relieved, but his expression was still very annoyed: "Forget it, don't be in school next time." The
first time she saw his reaction, Li Yin was a little surprised: "Are you shy?" Last
time in the gymnasium's equipment room, his reaction wasn't like that.
Seeing the expression on her face, the teenager's brows furrowed and he moved his lips.
Li Yin saw that his expression changed from anxious to displeased, and after a long while, he angrily pushed her and the others to the stairwell.
"Nope."
Li Yin was pressed against the wall by him.
Probably afraid of being bumped into by people passing by, the teenager deliberately surrounded her with his huge trench coat, so she could only see some bright light coming in through the gap and the other party's face humming in the dark.
"Last time it was different."
"They left without hearing anything." His voice gradually became smaller and he muttered, "This time..."
Probably because I couldn't tell where the sense of crisis came from, I didn't say a reason for a long time, but I made myself even more angry.
In the matter of making himself angry, Jiang Jing is indeed a good hand.
But he was also very good at comforting himself, and if he couldn't mumble it, he stopped muttering, and angrily lowered his head and bit her lip: "Anyway, I don't want others to hear."
"No one." While he gnawed her like a puppy, he hummed unhappily, "In the future, only go to places where no one is, and don't let others listen."
Li Yin smiled, followed his movements, gently kissed him back, and occasionally stuck out her tongue to trace his beautiful lip line: "Okay, then don't tell others."
His breathing quickly became heavy, his eyelashes trembled twice, and he froze motionlessly and let her move: "Good." After
another moment of silence, he suddenly put his arm around her waist and aggravated the kiss.
He kissed her until she was breathless before she heard him speak again.
"Don't give it to others..." The boy kissed her with some reluctance, and his voice was light and hoarse, as if muttering, "Just give me one..."