Chapter 112

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Sit on it yourself

Chapter 112 

The fingers were cold and hard, and the sense of existence was amazing, hard, and poked her a little sore and uncomfortable.
But in addition to the soreness, there is also a little pleasure.
He could sense her subconscious rejection.
Perhaps because she entered too quickly, her body was completely unprepared to meet foreign objects, and the further she went in, the more she could feel her resistance.
"Uh-huh," an unconscious murmur overflowed from her mouth, "too deep..."
The girl frowned and hummed, and the cave meat was twisted, trying to push the uninvited guest out. His waist and little ass twisted unbearably in his arms, occasionally rubbing against his neck and letting out a low groan: "Hour... Uncomfortable..."
The boy could only hold back his red eyes, steady his breathing, and comforted her in a hoarse voice, "I'll be comfortable later..."
He stopped and waited for her to get used to the presence of her fingers before moving forward to open up the territory.
She was too close to him, and when her lower body was entered by fingers, her body was almost completely hung on his body because she was too nervous, and her sweet breath gently swept his neck.
As for the underside, it was even more deadly - she was warm and wet inside, and the flesh walls were soft and tender, incredibly small, almost the moment his fingers were inserted,
she contracted tightly and began to bite him. The tender flesh, dripping with sticky and slippery juices, poured in from all directions, sucking his fingers one by one.
The teenager's breathing became heavy and rapid, his body pressed heavily and stiffly against her, his brain went blank, and he paused for a long time before his fingers struggled to probe in the girl's dissatisfied hum.
He overestimated his self-control.
He was going to lose control of himself.
The tighter it gets, the wetter it gets.
There seemed to be endless juice flowing inside her, and the juice was sweet and greasy, and it wrapped his fingers watery. The tender flesh squirmed, as if squeezing his fingers out, and as if sucking it in.
The boy's expression became more and more embarrassed.
He closed his eyes and took her into his arms, his fingers digging deep inside her, exploring the sensitive points inside.
"Hmm... Uh-huh..."
She finally got comfortable and let out a soft moan against his arms.
Then to the back, the waist pendulum took the initiative to welcome the entry and exit of the fingers.
Like a gluttonous cat that has always been gluttonous.
He increased his speed in and out, ramming inside her like the speed of sexual intercourse, occasionally deliberately spinning and digging against her sensitive spots.
The girl couldn't resist it at all, her fingers clenched the sheets, and she couldn't retreat, and she screamed and leaked.
The transparent liquid sprayed out and drenched the teenager's hands.
Her body was covered with the afterglow of orgasm, and her spasmed and bit his fingers.
The place was so small, so delicate, and so sensitive, it seemed laborious to swallow just one of his fingers.
But he had desperately put ice cubes into her.
What kind of mood she was at that time, and how much pain she should have.
"Hmm..." Li Yin didn't know what he was thinking.
Not only could the fingers not completely satisfy her, but they also evoked her greater desire. Her face was more lustful and dissatisfied, and the hot breath exhaled on the side of his neck: "Uncomfortable..."
Dissatisfied with his silence, she hummed for a long time, twisted her waist lightly, and took the initiative to play with his fingers.
It was even more uncomfortable to play with two or three times, and when he raised his eyes to see that the other party was stunned, he angrily ripped off his pants, released the hot and hard things inside, and sat up without saying a word.