Chapter 62

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Gu Xizhen's eyes are not quite right (1200 words)

Chapter 62
Seeing that he was suddenly angry, Li Yin was a little dazed.
But anyway, it's really her who is wrong... What else can you do if you get angry, of course, go up and coax.
With a sense of guilt, she cautiously followed and asked tentatively, "Are you trying to... Am I responsible for you? The
young man's back froze, turned his head and gritted his teeth to deny: "I didn't!"
She breathed a slight sigh of relief: "Good." That's
good.
Perhaps because of several previous sexual foreshadowings with different men, such a thing happened, and Li Yin did not have much psychological pressure.
Since neither of them meant to need the other to be responsible... Things couldn't be easier.
As a careless dew marriage.
This absurdity... thing, probably even if that passed.
The only embarrassing thing is that the two are now in the same class, and they don't look up every day to make up classes.
Even if the heart is strong, when Li Yin sees him in the classroom, he will still recall the picture of him panting slightly, kissing her while going in and out of her body.
Other than that, the body of a teenager ... Really everywhere is born on her aesthetic point. Pretty, but not girly, including that place, even if it is hideously large, it is a pink and clean color.
She thought for a while, her cheeks burning and pushing herself.
In class today, the two sat a little far away, and he did not sit in the last row, but went to the middle row.
What's even more groundbreaking is that after two classes this morning, he actually didn't sleep the whole time.
Li Yin caught a glimpse between classes, was surprised, and quickly retracted his gaze.
The third lesson is about to begin.
After English class and a minute to go, she took the English book from her bag and put it on the table.
When I looked down to get something, I heard a sudden agitation sound around me, like boiling water, gurgling and bubbling.
She looked up, and before she could catch a glimpse of someone, a familiar voice came from the podium in front of her.
"First introduce yourself, my name is Gu Xizhen, and I am a senior student at the beginning of school. Teacher Li is away today, so I will temporarily take two classes for him. The
head teacher had said before that he would ask Gu Xizhen to be his cram school assistant, so Li Yin was only slightly surprised to see him for a while, and then woke up.
The appearance of his lecture is not the same as when he usually speaks, he looks a little smiling, cold and indifferent, and seems to be difficult to approach.
But......
Li Yin had to admit that his lectures were much more interesting than the head teacher, at the very least, she could listen to them and not lose her mind.
The only bad thing was --
he seemed to have his eyes on her.
Almost every time he looked up, Li Yin could meet his gaze. At first, she thought she was thinking too much, so she tried not to look at him anymore.
But from the fourth class, he didn't know what was wrong, and began to frequently ask her to get up and answer questions.
Li Yin: "..." The
fourth time she was named by name, not only Song Yeye noticed that something was wrong, but even the surrounding classmates subconsciously turned their heads to look at her.
She was a little embarrassed and a little resistant. But in front of everyone, they couldn't show anything, so they could only read their answers expressionlessly.
Fortunately, the lesson ended quickly, and Li Yin breathed a sigh of relief.
Lunch was solved in the restaurant opposite the cram school, and during the meal, Song Yeye whispered the whole time: "It's too strange just Gu Xizhen, how to keep your name old..."
"How do I feel that the way he looks at you is a little wrong... And he and Wen Lin are like they don't know each other now... You say they shouldn't break up, right? Thinking
of Wen Lin, Li Yin remembered their group gathering.
Her appetite suddenly deteriorated, she looked down at the noodles sprinkled with green onions in the bowl, and shook her head: "I don't know."
The two were chatting, Li Yin suddenly found that a shadow fell in front of him, and then Gu Xizhen's voice sounded above his head: "There is no place, can I sit here?" ——

Some people actually want to see it, okay, this is to say that
these two days are a little tired, even slower, and will resume the update speed as soon as possible

Gu Xizhen's eyes are not quite right