Chapter 38

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Do you think she is familiar? (1300)

Chapter 38 

In her heart, Xiao Shu was obviously much more terrifying than Lin Shi, but for some reason, seeing him at this time, she actually felt a sense of relief.
She couldn't help but take the backpack back, and waved goodbye to Lin Shi in a relaxed tone: "My uncle is coming to pick me up, you can go home quickly, don't play outside." The
young man was slightly stunned, did not speak, pursed his lips, and stared at her with black eyes for a while.
Li Yin only felt that being looked at by him like this... It was as if she had bullied him.
She was inexplicably weak-hearted, but she forced herself to smile at him, pretending not to know: "Do you have change for a taxi on you?"
He looked at the car not far away, his eyelashes drooped and raised, he didn't know what to think, and there was a gentle and well-behaved smile on his face: "Yes, you go back first."
—— I don't know when the
window closed, Li Yin walked quickly to the car with her school bag, and just opened the back door and saw the people inside, and regretted it.
Why did she forget, Xiao Shu was sitting in the back row.
Sitting side by side with him... She could be stuffed with yellow scrap in her head.
So, her body immediately broke, and when the man in the car looked at her, she "snapped", closed the door, blocked his line of sight, walked to the front, opened the co-pilot's door, and sat down.
This series of actions can be said to be completed in one go, without the slightest pause in the process.
The door was closed, and the body was just sitting down, and the brain realized what he had just done.
Sky......
Naw...
She actually closed the door of his car in front of Xiao Shu and fled to the front like a beast avoiding a flood.
Li Yin no longer dared to imagine Xiao Shu's expression.
After half a second of silence in the carriage, there was a sudden "hum" laugh next to him.
The driver seemed to be lacking in emotional management, and he didn't stop laughing even though there was still a leader sitting behind him.
However, he collected quickly, and as soon as he let out a laugh, he covered up the past with a cough, quickly sat down and started the car.
Only then did she notice that it was Xiao Shu's assistant, Xie Ye, who was driving.
Li Yin originally thought that he would be at a loss after suddenly seeing Xie Ye + his brain was flooded with another yellow waste. However, probably because Xiao Shu's sense of presence in her brain was too high, sitting down for a long time, her heart was tight and tight, her calves and stomach trembled and trembled, and only the words "Xiao Shu won't be angry" were always floating in her head.
Hate only hate that there are no long eyes behind him...
Fortunately, no one spoke for a long time, and the car was always as quiet as stagnant water, Li Yin was worried for a while, and finally quietly relieved.
——
The car drove to the side of the villa and got off.
The girl jumped out of the car with her school bag, tensed her face, said hello to the car, and went first.
Xie Ye's gaze lingered on her back for a while, until it completely disappeared from sight, and then turned to look at the man sitting behind.
"President Li... Gang Donglan Group called again, this week's meeting, really pushed?
"Hmm." The man replied.
Xie Ye scratched his head, and wanted to ask him again if he really wanted to rest for half a month for so long, but he was a little hesitant.
In his heart, Mr. Li has always been a workaholic image of self-discipline to the point of almost masochism. He rarely drank alcohol, hardly touched women, and his life was dull and depressed and monotonous.
He sometimes even thinks that this man is a sophisticated machine built to make banknotes.
Always sober, always indifferent.
Tireless, without desire, without joy or sorrow.
This is the first time in so many years that he gave himself a holiday, and it was more than half a month.
More importantly, as his special assistant, Xie Ye actually didn't know what arrangements he had! Said that he was going out, but he didn't even plan to let him help buy a ticket!
Isn't he his favorite special assistant anymore!
Xie Ye was deeply sad: "Okay President Li, it's time for you to rest for a while, but don't you really plan to take me with you when you go out?"
"Not going to."
He choked and asked again: "Isn't it boring to go out alone?"
"It won't."
"..."Hey, so indifferent.
The topic was once again talked to death by President Li, Xie Tesuke scratched his ears, glanced in the direction of the villa, and changed the topic: "But then again, I seem to feel that Miss Li looks a little familiar... Like who is particularly similar to... Who is coming..."
The man sitting in the back finally raised his eyes, glanced at him from the rearview mirror, and spoke: "Xie Ye." "

Do you think she is familiar?