Chapter 66

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Are you in love? (1900 words)

Chapter 66
There was even a hint of caution in his smile.
In this way, he is like a beautiful and delicate glass bottle, and his body is full of fragile pale and fragile.
However, I am afraid that she is the only one present who knows that he still has such an indulgent and uninhibited love of freedom...
Even Li Yin couldn't connect Lin Shi at that time with Lin Shi at this moment.
Her heart was blocked, and just when she wanted to ask her aunt, she saw her hurriedly leaving with her bag, leaving only a sentence far away "I and my brother should take care of each other and get along well", and her back disappeared.
Lin Shi sits on the left side of Song Yeye.
He is good-looking, shy and cute, and there are many girls around him who quietly look at him.
When Li Yin passed, Song Yeye smiled at her and beckoned: "My Yinyin baby, you can be counted as coming, we can wait for you for a long time."
Said, stood up: "Oh, you sit together, I'll sit outside." As
she spoke, Lin Shi raised his eyes and smiled at them.
Li Yin pressed Song Yeye back to the seat: "It's okay, don't bother, you just sit inside."
Lin Shi's smile froze.
Song Yeye has always been big-hearted, and he didn't find anything wrong, so he sat down with a smile and two ohs.
The two of them had only sat down for half a minute, and before they could even speak, the class bell rang.
During the class, Song Yeye passed her a lot of notes, all related to Lin Shi.
One moment asked him why he came, and the next asked him how long he had to make up classes. After asking the question, let's get used to sighing - Li Yin, why are your family genes so devilish?!
Li Yin replied to her note while listening to the class.
While writing notes on the lecture, another note was handed over.
She swept the afterlight, didn't think much, didn't raise her eyes, reached out and took the note.
When I opened it, I found that it was a clean new piece of paper, and only three words were written in the center of the paper.
[Sorry]
The handwriting is beautiful and elegant, and Song Yeye's original crazy font is very different from this character.
Li Yin's heart jumped, and she subconsciously tilted her head to look to the right.
Sure enough, he met Lin Shi's line of sight. He pursed his lips slightly, his fingers clutching the pen, and his eyes looked at her, as if he had been waiting for her to look at him.
The expression looks... It turned out to be a little pitiful.
After all, a cousin who grew up together, Li Yin almost softened her heart the moment she saw his expression
Calculate the time, she has not seriously dealt with him for nearly two months, does not return messages, does not answer the phone, and deliberately avoids all meetings.
He only knew she was angry, but he didn't know why she was angry, but even so, he carefully handed over an apology note.
Probably seeing that she did not respond, after a while, he handed over a second note.
[You tell me what I'm doing wrong, I can fix it]
A few seconds later, a third one was handed over.
[Just don't ignore me, okay]
The soft-heartedness lasted only for a moment.
He did nothing wrong.
At the very least, for the sister "Liyin".
As for the real reason, she simply could not say it. Even, whenever I face him, I think of those embarrassments, shames, and... Disappointed memories.
She calmed down, folded the note in front of him, and returned it to him intact.
Thick nerves like Song Yeye also realized the strangeness of the atmosphere when school was out in the afternoon.
She looked left and right, and couldn't help it: "Why are you two so bad and quarrelling?"
"Nope." Lin Shi curled his lips and smiled, looking at Li Yin, "Let's go home together?"
Saying that, he naturally reached out and wanted to take the schoolbag in her hand.
Li Yin subconsciously took half a step back, and just about to say no, she saw a hand stretched out from behind her and took her bag first.
Well......
It's another student bastard.
He looked very angry, and directly threw the girl-style backpack that did not match his body shape onto his back, and his expression was a little proud: "Gone." During
the whole process, he didn't even look at Lin Shi.
Not only when Lin Shi, he didn't look at anyone, not even the owner of the school bag.
In any case, Li Yin is very grateful for his help at this time.
The student bastard carried his bag and walked outside the classroom, and over there, the expressions of Song Yeye and Lin Shi both changed.
Song Yeye looked surprised, and his expression seemed to be saying- "You two?? When was it so ripe?
As for Lin Shi's expression... It can only be seen that it is ugly and complicated.
The schoolbag was about to be taken out of sight, Li Yin couldn't care about their emotions at all, and pointed to Song Yeye's mobile phone: "Go home and say, I'll go first." He
waved his hand at Lin Shi again: "Go home and be careful." The
student was waiting for her at the corner of the stairs.
Seeing her coming, he glanced at her without saltiness, snorted, and walked down.
"Just thank you." Li Yin followed him in two steps, "Give me your school bag."
He kept walking, staring at the ground, and replied lukewarmly: "Oh.
Li Yin was at a loss, so she suddenly listened to him and said, "You have a lot of crisis events."
Her: "... Yes?
"I said." He inhaled and exhaled, looking a little displeased, "You are like this moment, it's really a lot."
Li Yin: "... Oh.
After thinking about it, she raised her eyes and said, "That's my brother."
His steps slipped, and his body almost collapsed.
After half a second of silence, the student slowly looked back at her: "Brother? "
"...... Cousin. She looked back at him.
He jerked his eyes away, turned his head back, and continued downstairs with a few steps: "Oh. No matter how fast he
was, Li Yin also saw his reddened neck and pale pink roots behind his ears.
The two walked through two flights of stairs one after the other.
Out of the building, his mood returned to normal, turned his head to look at her, and his voice was calm: "I misunderstood, my fault."
She and Lin Shi had a strange atmosphere, and it was not unreasonable for him to misunderstand.
After a pause, he said again: "But we have to pretend to be a couple in front of Gu Xizhen, not to deceive everyone, how can we deceive him."
Probably feeling that this reason is very sufficient, he said, the corners of his mouth turned up, and his smile was triumphant: "I did this for you, and the sacrifice is great." As
soon as he arrived at the gate and waited for the car, Lin Shi arrived.
He stood a few meters away from them, as if he hadn't seen them at all, and stared intently at the tall building opposite for a long moment.
After two or three minutes, he slowly tilted his head, looked at them, and then walked in front of them.
"You guys." He spoke, his eyes obscure, "Are you in love?"