Chapter 79

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Didn't associate with him

Chapter 79
It's just that when the school bastard looked over, Gu Xizhen just started the car.
The car drove away, leaving the teenager behind.
From that distance, Li Yin couldn't see the expression on his face clearly, only felt that his whole person seemed to be frozen, and he didn't even go away, just holding the ball like that, standing stupidly, watching her go away in the car window.
I don't know if it was an accident or a stunned...
Li Yin intuited that he reacted as if something was not quite right, but the speed of the car was fast, and when she looked back for the second time, the boy's figure had turned into a blurry dot.
The moment his gaze was retracted, he inadvertently looked at Gu Xizhen's line of sight from the rearview mirror.
He looked away casually, and his voice was calm: "See an acquaintance?
Li Yin "ah" sighed: "Well, a classmate." In the
rearview mirror, he looked at her again, opened his mouth, and said nothing after a moment.
The carriage fell silent.
For a long, long drive, she could only hear the wind whistling outside her window.
But none of this has anything to do with her, she has a mess in her head. So much so that you just want to empty your brain, remember nothing, think about nothing. Only by pretending not to remember anything and not caring about anything can you barely maintain a calm state at the moment.
Gu Xizhen couldn't control his gaze, and he almost wanted to look at her at every opportunity. In the rearview mirror, the girl was wearing a long school uniform skirt, and her shoulder-length black hair made her complexion paler. She sat quietly, staring out the window unfocusedly, as if in a daze.
In this way, she can make him easily think of snow, white and cold, but it seems that she will disappear from his eyes without a trace in an instant.
His hand holding the steering wheel was tight and loose, loose and tight, and there was a raging emotion in his throat.
Want to say something to her.
But I don't know what I can say.
She did not give a specific address, and the car was parked in front of a restaurant.
He saw that some smiles finally appeared on her face, and before getting out of the car, she waved at him: "Then I'll go home, thank you." The
smile was polite and gentle, but it made his heart jump.
Gu Xizhen suddenly panicked.
There seemed to be a voice in his head telling him that if he let her go like this, they might not have more intersection in the future.
He opened his mouth and called out her name almost the moment she pushed the car door.
"Liyin."
She turned to look at him with a puzzled expression: "Huh?
"Can you give me a chance to take care of you?"
Not in love, dating, but... Take care.
It was as if, in his heart, that word should be applied to her like this.
But she didn't speak, and he even saw the barely maintained calm smile on her face fade little by little.
Finally, she turned white, pursed her lips, and shook her head at him: "Today's thing is that I'm sorry for you, I... You don't need to feel indebted to me, and you don't have to think about being responsible... Of course, if you feel mindful, I can compensate you, whether it's money or whatever, but please don't say such things again.
He also wanted to talk.
However, he saw the alienation and resistance on her face. Thoroughly, completely, do not want to hide it.
Suddenly, he remembered how she looked when she sat on top of him half-dreamed, wrapped her arms around his neck, and said how much she liked him.
At this time, the world was so different from that time, making his heart seem to be pressed against a jack, heavy, making him almost breathless.
She liked him, before he knew it.
But by the time he knew, she didn't like it anymore.
——
The fever receded quickly, but Li Yin was still very tired, and his body and mind were even more tired.
The restaurant was still a little away from home, and she didn't let Gu Xizhen send it away, and chose to walk back by herself.
The journey of a few steps is very difficult for her today, her legs seem to be burned by fire, and every step is painful.
It was uncomfortable outside, and it was even more uncomfortable inside, as if she could feel it all the time, the strange feeling brought by the vibration of Xiao and Gu Xizhen in her body.
The only thing that is fortunate is that Xiao Shu is not going home today, and she doesn't have to worry about facing Xiao Shu in her current state.
After taking a shower, it was almost dark outside.
She took out the ointment given by Gu Xizhen from her bag, returned to the room, and just about to apply the medicine, she heard a text message pop up on her mobile phone.
[Open the door]
Strange number, she thought about it, and returned to a [Are you? As soon as the
message was sent, the mobile phone rang.
She pressed the connect button and heard the teenager's slightly annoyed voice coming from the other end of the phone: "I'm outside your door." It's
the voice of a school bastard.
Li Yin was a little surprised, but could only go to open the door for him.
As soon as he opened the door, the black and smelly face of the school bastard appeared in front of him.
"Is there something going on?"
"Can't I find you if I'm okay?" He muffled.
She looked up at him and shook her head silently.
"Actually, there is nothing else, I just want to tell you, Saturday basketball game, starting at three o'clock in the afternoon, don't forget."
Li Yin froze for a moment and shook the mobile phone in his hand: "This kind of thing, you can text or call me."
If it doesn't work, he can wait until tomorrow Friday when class starts to find a chance to tell her.
"I'm happy to say to my face, can't I?" He said expressionlessly.
"Of course... OK. She glanced at him and paused for a moment, "So are you going back now?" It's dark and it's time to go back to sleep.
"Oh." He said, "Then I'll go." With
that, he turned around and left.
After taking two steps, his footsteps stopped, as if he suddenly remembered something, and suddenly turned his head to stare at her: "I saw you near the gymnasium today."
Li Yin: "Ah..."
"Don't you have anything to say?"
"Say what?"
As if he had been provoked, he grabbed his hair violently, and his face was simply and purely written with "unhappy": "You have already dated that guy surnamed Gu?"
Before Li Yin could speak, she listened to him add fiercely: "Pretending to be a couple on the spot is to help you deceive Gu Xizhen, if you really secretly associate with him behind my back, I will..." "It's" for a long time and didn't "just
" come out.
She was silent and shook her head: "I didn't associate with him."
He wrinkled his eyebrows and doubted: "Really?
Li Yin nodded: "Yes."
"Then you didn't come to class for a day today, and you took his car..." he muttered two sentences.
It seemed that he didn't intend to let her answer, and after muttering, the expression on his face eased a lot, and he hummed: "That's okay, I barely believe that you have a reason."
But at this moment, she suddenly found that the boy who had been talking suddenly became quiet.
It was peaceful and quiet.
She subconsciously raised her head, but saw that his face was miserably white, as if he had been hit by something, and his gaze, as if frozen, fell calmly on the side of her neck.
When Li Yin looked over, he withdrew his gaze like an electric shock, don't open his eyes and no longer look at her, his voice stammered: "I, I suddenly remembered that there was something else, I went back first." After
speaking, without looking at her reaction, he turned his head and left, and the back of the departure even looked a little embarrassed.
She was dazed for two seconds, blinked, exhaled, and decided not to embarrass her brain and stop thinking about it.
Enter the house, close the door.
However, when washing her hands in the bathroom, she still subconsciously looked at herself in the glasses.
On the side of the neck, where the school bastard had stayed in sight, there lay quietly a kiss mark that had not yet subsided.