Chapter 88

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

dressing room

Chapter Eighty-Eight:
If You Want to Be Strong, Fierce—Not to mention fierce, at the very least, you have to control the overall situation, right?
But in front of her, he seemed... It's always like this, eaten to death.
On a summer evening, behind him is the bathroom, and the steaming heat left by the other teammates after taking a shower is still in the air. She is wearing a short goose yellow skirt today, more delicate and sweet than before, deep black like a waterfall, hair ends are slightly curly, scattered on the shoulders, lined with petite shoulders, fair skin and blown-out.
The skirt could cover the thighs, and in the confusion, the safety pants had already been hung on the cabinet on the side.
Therefore, she hung on top of him, and when her lower body was tightly attached to his waist and abdomen, only a layer of slightly hot panties.
There, soft, immature, through the panties, the steamed bun-like mons pubis, with the breath, against his skin, up and down.
Before he could do anything, she took advantage of her geographical position, raised her head, soft lips, and kissed his lips.
The kiss seems to have completely aroused the desire of the other person - in addition to lust, there may be some desire to win or lose.
As soon as Li Yin bit it, his body was pushed back to the cabinet door.
The breath of a young man was filled with some impatience and corruption in the disorder. He lowered his head, pressed the side of her face, and kissed her viciously, looking like he wanted to take the initiative back.
She had long been unconscious, her limbs were weak, and she was naturally happy to be served by him, so she leaned softly against the cabinet door and handed everything over to him.
He didn't let her down, and while kissing, his hand reached under his skirt, and with a slight pull, he pulled down the soft panties that wrapped in the girl's scent.
The young man's hot meat stick popped out, and the huge mushroom head pressed against the edge of the meat seam, forcefully, squeezed open the hole, pressed against the tight meat wall, and slowly deepened.
There is no foreplay, and he doesn't seem to have the concept of doing foreplay.
However, she had already been flooded with lustful fluids underneath, and she was very wet, and it didn't take much effort to enter.
The hot and humid private parts are tightly attached to each other without a trace of barrier.
It seems that it took a long time before he ate his meat stick again. But this time, it was completely different from the last time.
But in the confusion, Li Yin couldn't tell what was different.
The thing was hard and hot, straight open every fold in the hole, supporting her body to swell, even the gasping sound was tinged with a thin trembling sound.
His reaction was not much better than hers, warm breath spat on the top of her hair, and his voice was depressed: "Li, Liyin... Put, relax, can't get in.
As soon as she wanted to speak, she heard footsteps in the distance, as well as the sound of several young boys talking and laughing.
The sound followed the footsteps, approaching little by little.
It's like the next moment, it's about to push the door in!
At this moment, let alone relaxed, Li Yin's whole person was as if he had suddenly been drenched in ice water, and he was stirred up, and he instantly sobered up.
Their current position is directly opposite the door of the dressing room, and as long as those people push the door in, they can immediately see the picture of their half-naked bodies entangled at the moment.
——
Two or three boys pushed open the slightly concealed door and walked into the dressing room.
"I can forget to take the bag, I really convinced you."
"Quickly look for it, where to put it, you haven't eaten yet, take it and leave quickly."
The boy who was urged glanced at the room, and his gaze fell on the bench: "Oh oh, I saw it."
The boys were grinding and rubbing, and they didn't leave for a long time.
At this moment, she is hiding in the bathroom cubicle with her classmates. This compartment, everything, just a little - it's frosted glass.
Although in dim light, it is not noticeable.
But if there is a heart, it seems that it is not difficult for those people to discover their existence...