【Zongzi Festival Fanwai】2 (Liyin x Uncle)

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

【Zongzi Festival Fanwai】2 (Liyin x Uncle)

"Okay, I'll first..."
At the moment when the other party said yes, she pressed the switch that had been prepared in advance.
The room was instantly lit up like daylight.
Under the light, it was her delicate body.
The girl's body is as white as mutton fat jade, tender as if it can overflow white and sweet milk, her body is slender, her waist is not grasped, but a pair of pepper milk is small and plump standing upright.
Of course, this is not the point.
The point is that such a soft body is now wrapped with finger-thick hemp ropes, which wrap around her from top to bottom, on her breasts, lower abdomen, and legs, drawing pink and pitiful marks.
This is the general way of "wrapping rice dumplings".
At this time, Li Yin felt a little ashamed, and what was even more ashamed was that Xiao Shu's reaction did not seem to be as good as she expected...
She suddenly felt a little like escaping.
But in the end, he plucked up the courage and put his lips on it.
"Yinyin prepared the zongzi..."
"Does Xiao Shu want to eat zongzi..."
Xiao Shu's lips are so cold.
For a long time, neither responded nor pushed her away.
She kissed and kissed, but did not get his reaction, courage "snapped" broke, her nose was sore, and just wanted to pull away, but he grabbed her wrist.
He suddenly grabbed her waist and deepened the kiss.
The man's vigorous movements sucked her lips slightly numb, and Li Yin's body gradually softened.
She was kissed and gasped.
The body missed him so much, just a kiss, all called her flower hole lewd water, Yong Dao contracted wildly, silently clamouring for emptiness.
"Eating zongzi" is from top to bottom.
He ate gently and restrainedly, but still left a large mark on her.
Neck, breasts, lower abdomen... Finally between the legs.
"Whew..." The
hemp rope was embedded in the middle of the pink flower lips, and he didn't open it, I don't know if it was deliberate, or he couldn't care about those.
The girl's bright dripe petals were swallowed between his lips and teeth, and when his tongue licked and sucked, he would always intentionally or unintentionally bring the rough rope.
Gradually, she understood that he did it on purpose!
Deliberately eating her flower lips through the rope, deliberately grinding her pubic core with the rope, deliberately using the tongue to put the tongue into her pussy...
"Uh-huh... No, don't, ahhhhhhh

"Aaaaa

He didn't tease her anymore, sucked the honey in his hole, then scooped up her limp body, wrapped her in his arms, kissed her lips while standing up and inserting the meat stick into her body.
The pumping is gentle and lingering, and the hot and humid flower hole consciously pushes the layered flesh wall, wrapping the man's meat stick tightly and sucking it tightly.
"Uh-huh... Ahhh..."
Li Yin was confused, and she only felt that the lewd water in her lower body seemed to flow endlessly.
In less than a few moments, she was sent to orgasm several times.
But after the climax, it is still the climax.
The cave was sore and swollen, but it was piled up with endless pleasure, and every time the sensitive flesh was scratched, a crispy and numb touch would spread throughout her limbs.
"Little uncle, little uncle... Whew..."
She cried, the flower hole kept spasming, obviously she couldn't eat more, but she still consciously sucked and swallowed the giant thing.
As her consciousness gradually broke away from her shell, she heard him ask in a trance.
"Does it hurt."
"It doesn't hurt... Uh-huh..." she cried intermittently, but still cried and muttered, "very, very comfortable... Uh-huh... Little uncle..."
But listened to his voice lowered.
"I mean last time."
The slightly cool fingertips swirled on her flower core, twisting, but the pumping motion slowed down.
She kissed him in confusion.
"It's okay, it's not important... Little uncle, little uncle, move... Hurry up..."
The man's breathing froze for a moment, and then he bit her soft lip and thrust it in.
After thrusting for a long time, he cried her several times before he snorted and shot inside her.

【Zongzi Festival Fanwai】2 (Liyin x Uncle)