Chapter 78

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

School Grass Meat (2000 words)

Chapter 78 

The driver is still sitting in front.
A certain string in her head made a "buzzing" tremor, and the hand he held on her wrist tightened subconsciously, and suddenly felt as if all four limbs had defected from the body, and had their own thoughts.
It was something he had thought about a long time ago...
However, he never thought that it would be said by her own mouth in this case.
The girl's body was soft, petite and small, and when he sat in his arms, he could hardly feel her weight, soft and milky, and the taste was so sweet that people wanted to take a bite.
His body was hot, like a flame, and his body was hot through the skin that touched it.
When she was awake, she resisted contact with him, which he knew all along. Gu Xizhen originally thought that for his casual personality, what others thought was not in his consideration.
That's it.
But at this moment, he actually hesitated.
If he really did something to her, would he hate her even more when she woke up?
However, the hesitation did not last long, and Li Yin did not give him room for hesitation.
She leaned on his chest, her hands were not honest at all, at first she only touched him indiscriminately, and it was not enough to touch him to the point that she began to move down.
Gu Xizhen's Adam's apple moved, and her voice was hoarse: "Li Yin..."
He reached out to grab her hand, but was one step late—it had already touched the crotch of his bulging pants.
While she raised her head to kiss him, she pulled his pants with her hands, and did not tear them off for a long time, and there was a cry in her voice, which seemed to be aggrieved and uncomfortable.
His meat stick was touched by her, so hot that it seemed to explode, and he poked his pants hard.
"Wait a minute..." he grabbed her two uncomfortable hands.
She stopped, did not speak, only raised her eyes, and looked at him with wet eyes and a confused expression.
Those eyes, pure but charming, innocent but sinful, clean but full of the most primitive desires.
At this point, Gu Xizhen was completely irrational.
He couldn't control himself anymore, lowered his head and kissed the end of her eyes, gently licked the wetness at the end of his eyes, and only then did he hear his unsteady voice: "This kind of thing, of course, should be taken by me." ——

The driver looked at the nose and nose and looked at the heart, listened to the whole process, and drove silently and did not dare to look back.
At first I didn't dare, then I couldn't.
When he was doing errands, the partition crisscrossed between the front and back seats, and he became an abandoned tool man.
It's just that the back is played very intensely, even if the sound insulation is good, there will be faint sound leakage.
"Uh-huh..." The
girl screamed very well, the voice was hooky, the tail tone was like a small hook, she was hoarse and soft, and the voice could pinch out water.
Probably too comfortable, the voice is soft and sticky, the animal cub is as sweet and sweet, one after another, intermittent, broken, the volume occasionally suddenly becomes high, and then it goes down crookedly.
Just listening to the sound can make people lose half of their bones.
"Light, tap... It's too much..." she begged for mercy, "Ah Zhen—"
Such a plea, I am afraid that even a stone person will not be able to ruthlessly refuse her. But Gu Xizhen seemed to not buy it, and after a few crys, the girl actually cried even more unbearably.
Her voice not only did not descend after that, but gradually became higher, and her crying could no longer be contained, as if she had been sent to the highest mountain, and turned into a waterfall at the cliff face, gurgling.
"Ahhh... It hurts..." Like a fish lacking water, she kept gasping and moaning, "It's too long... It's going to swell... Light, light..."
In this way, after a long time, Gu Xizhen, who had been silent, finally made his first voice.
"I haven't asked you yet." His voice sounded like he was holding back anger, "How come you are so skilled as last time, has someone practiced with you?"
Of course, Li Yin couldn't answer.
She didn't understand the meaning of his words, raised her eyelashes blankly, and before she could think carefully, she was hit by the next blow and panted and tearful.
With two hands koala around his neck, she whined and shook her head: "It hurts..."
Said it hurt, but didn't blame him. It sounds more like pestering lovers to complain and be aggrieved...
Gu Xizhen exhaled deeply, hugged her soft waist, and hugged her in his arms, with such force that it seemed to almost embed her in his arms.
Although he didn't say anything, the strength of his entry and exit became visibly gentle and patient.
- When
I woke up, it was already evening.
Realizing that he was waking up in Gu Xizhen's house, Li Yin's whole person was stupid.
But then, all the absurd and bizarre memories she had done before also came back to her mind.
When she had a fever, she withstood the feverish body and "was physically disabled" and gave Gu Xizhen up.
Still in his car.
Fortunately, Gu Xizhen's attitude made her breathe a sigh of relief. He didn't mention it as if nothing had happened.
"It's getting dark, I'm going back."
Gu Xizhen nodded: "I'll send you back."
She quickly shook her head: "No need, I can go back by myself."
It's just that the other party did not accept her refusal.
Two minutes later, Li Yin sat calmly in his car.
"I put ointment in your bag." While driving, he suddenly spoke, "I just painted it for you once, remember to apply it regularly when you go back."
Li Yin then realized that the cold between the legs was very comfortable.
She nodded uncomfortably and snorted softly.
The two were quiet for a while, and she finally heard the boy's voice in front of her: "I'm sorry."
Frightened, she wanted to speak, but did not know what was more appropriate to say on this occasion, so she chose silence.
This is already the second time she has been, and the second time, to force a male classmate when her consciousness is confused.
Li Yin felt annoyed and frustrated just thinking about it.
"I'll go buy something."
When driving near the convenience store, Gu Xizhen stopped the car and said to her.
Li Yin nodded.
She sat in the car, her head dizzy little by little.
There were too many things happening today, and under the impact of Gu Xizhen's incident, she almost forgot what Lin Shi had done.
At this time, the bad memories appeared together, and her whole person involuntarily became negative and depressed. When sitting in the car waiting for Gu Xizhen, he could only stare at the thick tree outside the window in a daze, trying to divert his attention.
After a while, Gu Xizhen returned.
He got back to the car and started it again. As soon as the car was about to leave the place, Li Yin's eyes suddenly glimpsed an extremely familiar figure.
It was a boy in a basketball uniform, tall and thin, and his appearance was extremely outstanding in the crowd. He holds the ball in his arms, and there are boys of the same age in front of and behind him.
It's a student bastard.
When Li Yin looked at him, his gaze also happened to fall on hers.