Chapter 139

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

I want to make you more comfortable

Chapter 139:
This Grape... It probably wasn't long after it was taken out of the refrigerator, and even after a circle between the teenager's lips and teeth, there was still a coolness that had not dissipated.
The warmth of his lips and tongue, and the slight coolness of the grapes, occupied her senses at the same time.
Li Yin let out a small snort and wanted to retreat, but soon found that such a gesture completely handed control into his hands.
His legs were forced to rest on his shoulders...
As soon as she raised her eyes, she could see the image of him licking his head in the heart of her leg.
It's so erotic.
More importantly, not only the visual stimulation, the line of sight seems to be separated from the body, and the humid heat and numbness coming from the lower body are clearly perceived.
"Uh-huh... Uh-huh..." she bit her lip and moaned softly.
But he didn't let her go so easily, and just sent the first grape in, only licked it for a while, and then took another grape.
"Hours..."
As soon as her voice came out, the second grape was also pushed into the hole by him.
The presence of round, cold grapes is too strong.
Even stronger is the shame of being teased by him.
The feeling of two grapes and one was completely different, and she could even clearly perceive the feeling of these two rounded fruits squeezed together and slightly rubbing and rolling.
What made Li Yin feel devastated was that more pleasure poured out immediately after.
How resistant her heart is, how happy her body is.
The grapes rubbed against the soft tender flesh in the crushing hole, as if using the cool grape coat to carefully lick and serve her body.
And then, the third, the fourth.
"Whew..."
Her body gradually became bulging, and the beautiful purple-black grapes filled the narrow place of her lower body one after another.
But his tongue continued, as if trying to completely block her body.
"Is it delicious?" Finally full enough to put down more grapes, he pulled her weak and boneless body into his arms as if he was finally going to let her go, rubbed it in her ear and whispered in her ear.
"Whew..." Li Yin bit her lip and glared at him with misty eyes, "You get it out... Uncomfortable...... It's too much..."
"You tell me if it's sweet or not." He looked up at her, his eyes full of puppy-like expectation.
She didn't feel much pity because of this, and only made a gasping voice: "No..."
"How can it not be sweet?" He frowned, thinking decently, "I see, it must be because I can't taste it below." Li
Yin's head paused, and he suddenly felt bad.
Just as she had suspected, she saw him look down and pull a grape out of her hole.
While kissing her, the grape containing the juice in her body was forcibly sent into her mouth by him.
Li Yin was completely unable to tell whether it was the juice of grapes or other unknown liquids in his mouth...
"So sweet." He complained in a soft voice, "Don't you like it?
"If you don't like it, try something else?"
Her eyes widened.
There were still a few grapes left in her body, and he said "try something else"...
Li Yin subconsciously turned her head to look at the fruit plate.
She thought hard and said with a clear conscience: "The grapes are very good, I like them very much."
He was like a blessed puppy, his eyes were slightly bent, and he pecked her lips lightly, with a smile on his lips: "I like it too."
She was numb by his kiss, but she was so comfortable that she was even reluctant to push him away.
"Want to try something else?" He curled his lips to hers and whispered in a gentle boyish voice that coaxed and seductively said, "I want you to be more comfortable."