Chapter 148

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Midnight...... I heard the girl in the same room being crying... (microh)

Chapter 148 

There were four students in the
car, two men and two women, and the rest were all accompanying teachers.
The other girl was slightly fat, but very cute, and had two small dimples on her face when she smiled.
She pulled Li Yin all the way to twitter, and after a while, she explained her big and small secrets thoroughly.
Name Zhou Sui, from Class 6, 17 years old...
Most of the people in the car were quiet, and her voice was not deliberately suppressed, and it became the only sound in the carriage.
Li Yin suddenly noticed a line of sight behind him.
She was acutely aware that it was a not very friendly line of sight.
Subconsciously turned back and saw a boy with extremely flamboyant facial features - different from Gu Xizhen's cold and handsome, this boy's good looks were mixed with strong aggression.
Her intuition was right, and the other party's eyes were really not friendly at all.
Even if he saw her turn back, the other party did not look away, and the disgust in his pupils was even stronger.
Yes......
Did she mess with this guy when she didn't know it?
As soon as Li Yin was puzzled, his sleeve was gently pulled by Zhou Sui.
"Don't care, he's always like this." Zhou Sui complained softly, "Let's ignore him."
"Huh?"
"Actually..." Zhou Sui suppressed his voice to the lowest, sneakily and nervously, "His name is Zhou Che, he is my younger brother, a child has a temper, he doesn't like me to get too close to others, every time it's like this, let's ignore him."
Li Yin: "Ah..." Is it
actually the siblings who represent the school at the same time?
She glanced back again, and saw that the boy's disgusted gaze still fell on her, and she suddenly felt a little energetic, as if she hadn't seen it, and turned her head closer to Zhou Sui.
That who said it.
Since there is no way to satisfy him, it is better to make him even more dissatisfied.
Of course, this is just a small episode, after Zhou Sui finished talking, he was probably a little tired and stopped.
As for Li Yin, after calming down, he had to face the facts in front of him again.
Bumping into acquaintances outside—or acquaintances who have had some intimate relationships—Li Yin's reaction was a little at a loss, and as for the mood, it was even more complicated.
In a sense, Gu Xizhen is her first love, although it is only a secret love.
I thought that she had already let go of the past, but when she saw him again, she would still recall the apprehension, joy and ignorance when she faced him during her secret love for nearly a year.
But soon, more emotions gushed out.
She didn't want to continue to sort out the messy emotions, closed her eyes, and leaned her head against the car window to fake sleep.
But I didn't expect that this sleep was really overnight.
When I opened my eyes, the car had already arrived downstairs at the P City Hotel.
It was Zhou Sui who woke her up. The girl didn't seem to have the nervousness of participating in the competition at all, as if she was out on a tour, very excited, and held Li Yin's arm tightly the whole time.
According to the accommodation arrangement, the two girls sleep in one room and the two boys sleep in one room.
From checking into the hotel to eating at night, the whole process Gu Xizhen did not show that she knew her, which made Li Yin breathe a sigh of relief.
The next half month should not be as difficult as I first thought.
She thought.
But that night, Li Yin realized that she was wrong.
She knows the bed better, and she always sleeps restlessly outside, so her sleep is extremely light. So when she heard the ambiguous sound of water, her consciousness struggled to float from the sea of sleep.
The girl was pressed down to the extreme, and a gasping cry sounded.
"Hmm... Don't..."