Chapter 136

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Give hours "make-up lessons" (micro-H)

Chapter 136
Lin Shi recovered fairly quickly, and he was discharged from the hospital in less than a month.
"Your uncle is so busy with work, so you still live in our house these days, right? Yinyin has worked hard for so many days, and she is tired and thin. On the day of discharge, my aunt took Li Yin's hand with distress and warmly invited her to go home with her.
Li Yin wanted to refuse, but remembered that day... That kiss, as well as the strange and strange atmosphere with Xiao Shu, couldn't help but be a little shaken.
When her aunt was talking to her, Lin Shi was staring out of the windowsill in a daze.
Hearing this, he turned his head to look at her, and there was a light and shallow smile on the young man's pale and beautiful face.
"Yes, my sister has been tired and thin these days."
The exact same words, by him, but inexplicably more different.
Tired and thin?
She didn't dare to say that since she was half recovered, she had become the one who was taken care of... Even the apples he fed her.
People who don't know will probably think that she is sick and hospitalized.
So she wasn't tired at all.
To say tired, it can only be tired of those indescribable movements at night...
The aunt was still beside her to persuade one after another, but Li Yin couldn't listen to what she said at all, and only felt a faint heat on her face.
==
In the end, Li Yin was taken to her aunt's house.
Because she used to come a lot, she even has her own small room here. No one lived in it for a long time, but there was almost no change inside, as long as I simply cleaned up and slept in.
"This time is busy, is there a lot of homework? You go back to his room with the hour to do your homework, if you are too tired, you can rest today and watch TV, and I will call you both when you eat in the evening. Saying that, the aunt pondered, "Oh yes, I have to inform your uncle so that he doesn't worry."
Lin Shi nodded obediently: "Thank you mom, my sister and I went back to the room to study." -

Half an hour later.
Learn......
To put it bluntly, at the beginning, they were really serious about learning.
Li Yin lent him the lecture notes and asked him to make up for the lessons he had missed.
He had always been a good learner and savvy, and she knew that it was a piece of cake for him.
Unexpectedly, in less than ten minutes, he grabbed her and asked three questions.
Finally, he directly handed the note to her, frowning tightly: "This knowledge point, can my sister tell me about it?"
Li Yin tried to find traces of the performance in his face, but he was disguised and full of anticipation and confusion.
So she didn't know which tendon was wrong, and she really got on his thief ship.
Perhaps he mistakenly felt that this was his house and his mother was still outside, and he shouldn't be so bold, so he was too comfortable with him. So much so that when the situation finally began to get out of control, Li Yin didn't recall for a long time which step was wrong...
The only thing she knew was that when she was speaking in a trembling voice, the teenager, whose body had just recovered, was buried between her legs and licking.
The dress did not come down, and the boy's warm and wet tongue seemed to want to eat her private parts through the bottoms.
While licking, he also said to her in a low and seductive voice: "Sister, then, so what is the key to this question..."
Knowing that he was deliberately torturing her, she easily fell into the swamp of lust.
As soon as she was about to open her mouth, she felt a slight pain in Flower, and it was he who took a bite with his teeth.
"Uh-huh..." As soon as
the moan overflowed softly from his mouth, he heard two "tuk tuks", and the door was knocked.