Chapter 137

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Licking the hole in front of my aunt [H]

Chapter 137
This voice suddenly pulled Li Yin out of her groggy lust, and as soon as she was frightened and wanted to get up, she heard a "click" and the door was opened.
Immediately after, there was also the voice of my aunt: "Yinyin, I washed the fruit and put it on this table." Lin
Shi actually didn't close the door!
This sudden situation almost scared her soul, but right now... Lin Shi can't be allowed to come out directly from under the table.
The aunt put the fruit plate on the table by the door, saw her sitting at the front of the desk, and asked casually: "Hey, where is Lin Shi?"
Perhaps thankfully, looking from the direction of the door, he could only see the side of the table, and the dress she was wearing covered his figure well.
So my aunt couldn't see Lin Shi hiding in the stomach of the table at a glance.
No one could see him except her...
As soon as Li Yin was about to make a sound, she noticed that the wet touch was wrapped below, and the wet and soft tongue, like a small snake, gently teasing her private parts.
The teenager didn't seem to be flustered at all—or perhaps, he did, but it lasted less than a second.
The aunt was still there, but her head was messed up into a pot of porridge, and her senses were concentrated on the place where he licked it.
"He, he just said that a classmate was looking for him and went outside..." She had to control her voice and hurriedly come up with a reason.
The aunt did not doubt at all, and nodded helplessly: "This child, just after leaving the hospital, go to find a classmate, remember to tell him not to play too late, go home early." With
that, the man went out.
Before Li Yin could breathe a sigh of relief, she saw that her aunt's head over there poked back again.
"By the way, I just called your little uncle and said that you should stay at my house for a few days, and he didn't say anything." The aunt smiled, "So Yin Yin has any dishes you want to eat at night?" I let the kitchen do it. The
back of her foot arched, and her brain could barely think about what her aunt had said.
"Both, all can ..."
Although she didn't want to admit it, in this case, her body seemed to be several times more sensitive than usual.
The sensitive nutmes were wrapped in the teenager's soft tongue, licking and sucking silently, and it took almost all the strength of the whole body to suppress the moaning that was about to break at any time.
She knew Lin Shi was bold, but she didn't know he could be so bold.
His mother was still in the room, and he could do something like this...
More importantly, she is still very sunk.
The endless stream of honey below was swallowed by him with his tongue, and his soft lips and teeth sucked back and forth above the flower lips.
Strange, swollen, pleasurable sensations, over-electrified like sweeping through her body.
Unable to moan, unable to breathe, pursed her lips, her nails were slightly white from too hard, and the pen in her hand was hot from her grip.
"Okay, I'll come according to your usual hobbies." Before leaving, my aunt "snapped" and turned on the light, "The homework light must be brighter, okay, you study first, I won't bother you." As soon as the
door closed, Li Yin felt that the strength of the young man's grip on her legs increased slightly.
Along with the aggravation, there was the sound of his breathing.
He didn't come out immediately, but licked harder and harder, his movements were much more presumptuous than before, and he even made some ambiguous water sounds.
Li Yin's head completely turned into a puddle of sugar water.
Dizzy.
But her body did not completely relax, and there was always a string tight.
Her soft hands seemed powerless to push him away, and the raging pleasure pushed her like the waves.
"The door, the door is not locked..." she bit her lip and made a slightly trembling sound, "Hour... Well, ah, don't get it..."