Chapter 134

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Uncle Li won't be unhappy, right?

Chapter 134

No matter what, Li Yin didn't think about how to face the current little uncle.
A few days after Lin Shi's accident, Xiao Shu happened to be on a business trip abroad, and she knew that he had been on a business trip for a long time this time, and he couldn't come back in half a month, so she simply didn't notify him about it.
The bed companion was not mentioned.
As for the relationship with Lin Shi now... Even if she was given another eight hundred guts, she would not dare to let Xiao Shu find out the slightest clue.
Where can I know that he actually came back early.
The sudden sound outside frightened her, and she climbed out of bed in a panic, so nervous that she didn't know where to put it.
Lin Shi seemed to have nothing to do with him, except for a slight surprise at first, and then slightly pursed the corners of her lips to quietly watch her sort out the messy clothes and quilts, smooth out the folds on her body, and in the end, the corners of her lips actually brought a little smile, but her black eyes looked dark, and she didn't seem to be very happy.
Why is she the only one in a hurry? He is graceful, like he is watching a play, what is the reason?
As soon as she wanted to glare at him, there was a knock on the door.
"How did you close the door? Yinyin, your uncle is here.
Li Yin withdrew her gaze, straightened her messy hair, adjusted the expression on her face, tried to calm her breathing, and went to open the door.
The moment the door opened, she also had the standard junior smile on her face.
"Aunt, uncle..."
Greeting on the mouth, his eyes are as "rainy and dewy" as possible, trying to stay calm.
I hadn't seen him for a while, and his facial features seemed a little strange to her.
The gaze fell on his face for a moment, and she did not dare to look more and hurriedly looked away.
Fortunately, he only glanced at her.
The atmosphere of the opening game made Li Yin slightly relieved...
But even so, Xiao Shu's appearance aroused those strange fears of him in her heart.
It was as if he was really afraid of an elder, but this fear was mixed with something else, even if he didn't look harsh, he hadn't really murdered her.
Fortunately, this scene did not require her to deal with it herself.
The aunt was very enthusiastic and welcomed the little uncle into the ward in person, served tea and water.
"At that time, I was shocked, but the doctor said that fortunately it was not particularly serious, and it was almost fine after being hospitalized for a month, I was afraid that you were worried, so I didn't specifically tell you - this is all almost good, you can run hard, and you have to send so many things."
"It's okay." The man acted politely and gently, "I should have come earlier." The
aunt was confused for a moment, and subconsciously turned her head to look at Li Yin: "Speaking of this, didn't Yinyin notify you?" As soon as
these words came out, Xiao Shu's gaze also followed.
So she, who was silently shrinking in the corner to reduce her sense of existence, suddenly became the focus of everyone's attention.
She opened her mouth, and just as she wanted to make a sound, she heard a voice sound from her side.
"Mom, I told her not to say anything." The young man who spoke lay on the bed, his eyes became darker and quieter under the background of his pale complexion, "I'm afraid that Uncle Li knows if he will let her come to the bed."
At this time, Zi Lin Mu: "Oh yes, yes, that's so, the matter of accompanying the bed, cough... You also know that these two children have a good relationship, and when they were hospitalized when they were young, they insisted that we should take care of him, saying that they would let his sister accompany them... Well, I just love it, so just..."
"Because I can sleep well with my sister, I am capricious."
The young man on the hospital bed had a pale and shy smile on his lips, just like thousands of well-behaved younger brothers.
He slowly turned his head to look at the man sitting at the table against the wall opposite, and his smile narrowed slightly: "Uncle Li should not be unhappy." "

Uncle Li won't be unhappy, right?