Chapter 60

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Blown by a teenager (1300 words)

Chapter 60
The girl only put on a bathrobe, because there was no strap, and when she leaned over to kiss him, the bathrobe slipped quietly off her body, revealing her soft and white upper body.
Her delicate skin clings to his body without hindrance.
When he moved, the plump and small breasts gently rubbed on his chest, rubbing his blood faintly hot.
Her body is soft and fragrant...
The small mouths below were even more abundant, squirming and contracting one by one, twisting his meat stick tightly with delicate and soft pussy meat.
All of this is very, very ridiculous.
It's ridiculous, it's like a dream.
And the girl sitting on him, her wet hair draped over her shoulders, her face was flushed, her pink mouth was slightly open, her eyes were narrowed, her eyes were confused, as if she had been manipulated by lust, as if she had... Drugged.
Wait a minute!
She was delirious at the moment, he was still awake, how could he take advantage of the danger!
The boy's face was red, and he sat up hurriedly, while striking the bathrobe on her, he tried to pull her off his body with his hands and feet: "Hey, wake up quickly..."
The girl couldn't hear what he said at all, and her thin body was like a very clingy cat, and when she saw him struggling, she hugged his neck and kissed him wetly and hotly.
Her steadiness is unorganized, like a candy-eating child, licking and sucking, her soft tongue is like a slippery snake, burrowing between his lips and teeth is a sweep, leaving her fragrance in his mouth.
He was panicked and at a loss from the kiss, his body froze into a stone that would not move, and finally waited for her lips to leave, and his brain finally resumed functioning: "Li, classmate Li..."
The girl finally stopped moving, and when she looked down at him, her wet hair hung on the side of his face, and her pink and delicate face was full of unhappiness.
She reached out, pinched his chin, and put her index finger to his lips, making a silent gesture: "Shh—quiet." The
boy was stunned and looked at her blankly.
After that, her kiss fell to his lips again, and at the same time, her hips slowly sat down, swallowing his hot meat stick deep into the honey hole.
The place was tight and hot, soft and tender, incredibly sensitive, and the swallowing process was not smooth.
The girl's brows frowned slightly, trembling slightly in pain, her eyes filled with tears, and almost every time she moved a little, she made a small soft moan.
He was naturally no better than her, the thing was twisted by her private parts a little painful, in addition to the pain, the pleasure of being wrapped in tender pussy meat spread throughout his limbs.
She gasped and hummed, swallowing all his coarseness.
The glans head reached the girl's flower center, which was like a slippery round mouth, sucking his horse's eye while pouring hot lustful liquid on it.
There was no reason to speak of, and the teenager only felt that a certain string of the brain "buzzed" and completely broke.
-
"Uh-huh..."
Li Yin also let out a moan that was extremely cool, her fingers pinched his forearms tightly, and her white legs couldn't help but tremble.
The hard stuff filled her emptiness full.
How could it be so comfortable...
She still wanted more, so she sat on his lap and slowly raised her butt, the soft meat sucked and the meat stick withdrew little by little, and in the process of detachment, the lower body trembled like electricity, and just when she was about to sit down again, her body swirled and was pressed under her by the teenager.
His back was slightly arched, his chest was heaving, his forehead was full of sweat, his eyes were slightly red, and his expression looked a little fierce.
It's like saying that the initiative must be given to him.
"Say, you didn't mean it." The moment he entered the barbar, he lowered his head and bit her lip viciously, gnawing like a wolf cub.
The boy who tasted the forbidden fruit for the first time did not know the weight, and the iron pestle-like meat stick hit the mouth of the uterus fiercely, she was numb, cool and painful, and trembled under him and straightened her instep: "Ahhh..."
The girl's private parts are extremely sensitive, especially the mouth of the uterus, which sucks tightly on his glans as if he hits it.
Nostalgic for the taste of it, he stayed for a long time, grinding back and forth on the center of the flower.
"Uh-huh..." her voice was hoarse, as if she was crying, "No, don't... Don't top there..."
He found a new continent, thrusting in and out, and each time he desperately bumped there, pounding her into a ripe grape, breaking open the skin and drinking juice.

Blown by a teenager