Chapter 82

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Don't mess around

Chapter 81 

The air suddenly quieted down, and for a long time, Xiao Shu did not speak again, and he did not know whether he believed her words or not.
She looked down to see how he applied.
After applying, he turned and left the bedroom, presumably to wash his hands.
Li Yin looked down at herself seriously, her pajamas were tightly covered, but there were no other traces of exposure to the air.
—— The water under the
shower is misty and the light is dim.
Halfway through the bath, only a "squeak" was heard, the bathroom door was pushed open, and then a petite figure came in.
The girl was draped in a huge bathrobe, and her hands were hidden under the yukata like a little penguin, stepping barefoot on the wet floor and walking quickly in front of him.
He looked at her, and his face darkened: "Why did you run over without shoes?"
"I..." she bit her lower lip, her voice stubborn, "I want to wash with you."
After a stalemate for half a second, the man did not speak again, silently she picked it up and put it on the flow table.
In the dimness, a little bewilderment on her face could be faintly seen.
His voice softened a little: "Isn't it washed?"
"Just sweated, wash again." She whispered, glanced up at him, reached out and hugged him, pressed her face to his chest, and her voice became lower and lower, "I thought you weren't coming back today." The
following words were probably a little shameful for her, and she said it intermittently, like a mosquito fly.
"Because I miss my uncle very much..."
"So, I secretly used small toys."
"But... It was too cold and hard, and I didn't use it with good force.
She meant to say that the wound under her was made by a toy.
The girl rubbed her eyes and looked up at him again, her expression seemed to be flattering and coquettish: "Is Xiao Shu angry?"
He exhaled softly, reached out and ruffled her hair, and didn't answer.
After Li Yin finished lying, she waited timidly and complicated for Xiao Shu's reaction.
This was the reason she had thought about it for a long time, and she didn't know if he would believe it. In order to prevent him from thinking about it, she had to do something to attract his attention.
In the sound of the water, the girl tried to reach the man's neck, two smooth legs wrapped around his waist, and the whole person hung on his body like a small animal.
Hanging his head, he could see the man's fierce and upright giant root from the gap between the overlapping bodies of the two.
In this position, his meat stick is right between the lips of her labia.
The ointment had no other feeling except for a slight coolness, but it played a good lubricating effect, and the place where the two were close was slippery.
She twisted her hips, and the meat stick went deep into her leg socket.
"Little uncle..." The girl raised her head, her wet hair falling smoothly with water droplets, and looked up at him in the mist, her black eyes containing spring water, well-behaved and charming.
The neck is so thin that it breaks when it is broken, the delicate collarbone is clearly visible, and the baby-like milky white skin is mostly hidden by the bathrobe.
Further down, there are delicate lines hidden under the bathrobe. Thin but not thin, full of a faint milk fragrance.
The lower body is no longer close to each other without gaps, but the upper body is still separated by the fabric of the bathrobe.
She looked up at him for a while, held his face in both hands, found his lips, and pasted it: "Xiao Shu doesn't want it..." As
he spoke, his lower body moved and rubbed back and forth against his hot giant restlessly.
He finally lowered his head and bit her lips hard, whispering, "Don't mess around."
She blinked blankly, and when she came back to her senses, she had already been put back on the streaming table.
"Wait until you're healed."
He rubbed the top of her hair, like an elder who comforted a child, without the slightest hint of evil.