Chapter 10

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

The index finger is inserted into the slit of her flesh and touches her through the panties (micro h) [

Chapter 10 

Gu Xizhen thought that it was probably rare for him to become gentle and patient.
He cleaned up her body, helped her put on her dress, and touched her face: "The guy who said that he wanted to participate can't go if he has something to do, so I can only go up, and it will take ten days to come back." "
Ten days...?
Li Yin subconsciously: "Has it been so long?" She
just... Just experienced the pleasure of sex, do you want to say goodbye to this short-term pleasure?
At first, it was just a wish that was fulfilled under a crazy thought.
She didn't even know how long this wish would last, and whether she would be able to talk to him again after ten days....
Li Yin himself didn't know how reluctant his expression was at the moment.
The disappointment on the girl's face pleased Gu Xizhen.
He smiled lowly, and a dull tremor came from his chest in his pleasant voice.
"I wasn't going to say some things, but seeing that you have been so hungry these two days..." He reached under her short skirt of her school uniform, went up the skin of her tender white thighs, and then, through her panties, touched her warm pubis, "In the past few days when I am away, wait for me obediently, don't steal it."
Li Yin leaned down, groaned softly, and nodded indiscriminately.
Seemingly not satisfied, Gu Xizhen slowly inserted her index finger horizontally along the concave part of her underwear.
Here is her flesh slit, teasing through her panties seems to be more exciting than direct sex. He thrust softly, looking like her labia were holding his index finger.
Li Yin's lower body was numb, and he subconsciously clamped his legs, but he clamped his hands between his legs.
...... Good.
He smiled softly, bent his fingers, and ran her flower lips through the hot and wet panties.
This had just cleaned up his body, and there was a faint tendency to flood, and Li Yin clearly felt that a warm liquid flowed out of the tunnel.
Her face burned red, and she hurriedly retreated: "Don't make trouble, someone will come later."
"You haven't answered me yet." He looked into her eyes, "Obediently wait for me to come back."
Li Yin pursed her lower lip and made a soft "um" sound.
This is Wen Lin's body, and according to the original wish, she will only possess it when Wen Lin and Gu Xizhen have sex. For the next ten days, the body had nothing to do with her.
However, she could only nod for her.
In the afternoon, classes start at half past two, and people usually don't come until two o'clock, and at this moment, there are nearly twenty minutes left until two o'clock.
Gu Xizhen waved away.
Li Yin returned to Wen Lin's seat with soft legs, calmed down for a while, and could still faintly recall the tingling feeling of friction between the meat sticks between her lips and the hot rhythm in her vagina.
She grinded her leg heart, and the acupuncture mouth contracted unconsciously, spitting out a large piece of love liquid.
He had just left, and she wanted it again.
From the few words that Gu Xizhen occasionally pops out, as well as her own subtle changes, Li Yin clearly knows that lewdness... Not this body, but her person.

- Exhausted, she fell asleep on the table.
When she opened her eyes, she returned to the bedroom that Xiao Shu had arranged for her. Probably put something to help sleep, and there is a faint fragrance in the air.
As soon as she moved her body, she felt that a sticky liquid was sliding outward along the center of her legs, and the leg sockets were already wet.
The body is like a spring dream...
Li Yin had to go to the toilet to change her underwear, then got into the driver's car and hurried to school.
Although she was still an aunt, she was obviously aware that her body seemed to have become extremely sensitive since yesterday.
During the ride, the depths of the tunnel itched unbearably, and it seemed that he was eager to fill it with something.
She bit her lip, looked out the car window, and couldn't help but think - ten days, there is still a long time.
Coming to the classroom, her gaze habitually crossed Wen Lin.
The other party seems to be completely unaware that she has been possessed twice, and someone, twice in her place, accepted the force of her boyfriend's big meat stick.
Wen Lin was sitting in her seat at the moment writing homework, and there were faint bruises on her forearm.
It was noon, and Gu Xizhen left a trace when she held her to orgasm.
Retracting his gaze, as soon as he sat down, he caught a glimpse of a strange trace on the ground, which was not very obvious, but if he looked closely, he could find that he had winded a distance of at least ten meters.
It is the lewd juice that flows out of "her" body and drips onto the ground.
It happened to be the place where Gu Xizhen walked when she held her while walking.