Chapter 147

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Why is Gu Xizhen also here?

Chapter 147

 It takes courage
to reject people, and rejecting Xiao Shu is especially needed.
As if he didn't expect her to say no, he suddenly raised his eyes to look at her, and after a moment, pursed his lips, but did not speak out loud.
Even her uncle and aunt came out to play the round and persuaded her to go back, saying that Xiao Shu was very worried about her Yunyun.
Li Yin regretted a little, and at the same time began to waver.
But at this time, Xiao Shu got up: "It's okay, let her live first."
So late that night, when the hour pressed her on the bed in the bedroom and pumped her slowly, her voice trembled a little.
"I almost thought you were going to go with him..." he said in a mute voice, "It's good that not..."
She snorted softly as she climbed his body, closed her eyes, and what came to mind was the picture of Xiao Shu when he finally left.
Chest blockage.
Even......
Suddenly, I was not in the mood to continue having sex.
But Lin Shi seemed to have endless energy, holding her and doing it over and over again.
Adolescent teenagers, like male dogs in heat, when they went to class the next day, Li Yin's head came out of this sentence.
She likes these things very much, but during this time, she is pulled upside down by several sexually motivated people to carry out some carnal activities, and it is inevitable that she will not be able to eat it.
For example, during half an hour of recess, she was pumped by Jiang Jing in the changing room of the sports equipment room.
In the case of mental weakness, her body still gave an extremely honest response, and even took the initiative to wrap around him.
It wasn't until a love affair ended that Li Yin fell into a deep struggle.
She wants to rest.
A line of big letters, bold and black, appeared in his head.
Just when she was thinking about how to buy herself a little rest, the opportunity to rest came to the door.
Before class starts in the afternoon, the class teacher calls her to the office.
"...... Xie Jiaojiao is sick and really can't go, Li Yin, this matter is related to the honor of the class, please think about it.
In short, there is a half-month geography knowledge competition that will be held in P City, there are only four places in the entire grade, and the original student in their class, Xie Jiaojiao, is temporarily ill and cannot go, and the class teacher is reluctant to give up the quota, so he can only choose a new one in the class.
As for Li Yin --
he was the most suitable person he could think of.
When she first signed up, her name was in front of Xie Jiaojiao, but this girl was probably afraid of trouble, and when she heard that she was going to compete across the city, she refused on the spot.
At this time, the head teacher found her, ready to know and reason with emotion.
But didn't think about it, as soon as the words came out, the little girl didn't even think about it, so she nodded.
"Teacher, I'll go."
Li Yin crackled the abacus.
Half a month is enough time for her to rest for a while.
During this time, there was no need to face Xiao Shu, nor Lin Shi, nor did he need to face other people.
Just thinking about her felt that a good life was beckoning to her.
Li Yin, who was in an excited mood, did not use SMS to send a group notification to the group of friends until the day of departure.
As for her, she got on the school bus arranged by the school and prepared for her half-month leisure time.
Then, after getting into the car, she saw an extremely familiar face.
Well?
Why is Gu Xizhen also here?
The boy was sitting in the window seat, looking down to write and draw, as if aware of his gaze, and raised his eyes to look at her.
Seeing her, his face was a little more surprised.
Li Yin looked away and silently found an empty seat by the window and sat down.
She almost forgot that this guy has always been a genius, how can this kind of competition school be willing not to squeeze him.