Chapter 41

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Found by Dad (1800 words)

Chapter 41
Probably because it is a famous summer city, even in July and August, the temperature here is still not high.
Walking out of the cinema, the cold wind blew on his face, and the boiling heat on his face eased.
She touched her face, only feeling that her head was still a little stiff.
From the beginning of the kiss until the end of the movie, they did not communicate at all.
There are no words, and there are no eyes.
It's just that the body is very close, as if a little closer, the fingers will touch together.
She was still thinking about the kiss she had just had.
It wasn't until I walked to the parking lot that a lot of fresh air came in. By this time, he had already walked a little ahead of her.
Still not far away, a step or two away, she could look up and see his back, straight and straight. Up, there is a slender neck as white as jade, which adds a little beauty to him, who has always been calm and indifferent.
As soon as I raised my hand, I could touch his fingers.
Thinking so, she really raised her hand. The finger curled and lightly, tentatively tickled his little finger.
The man's footsteps slowed, and his fingers paused slightly. Li Yin was startled at this, and panicked and wanted to withdraw her hand, who expected, before she could move, her hand was held by his slightly cool hand.
Still didn't speak, still didn't look at her.
But they... Quietly, held hands.
——
Back at the hotel, it was about seven or eight o'clock. After a few days, Li Yin was a little tired of playing, but her mood was surprisingly good. Counting the time, my parents still have two or three days to go back abroad.
That night, her mother decisively abandoned her husband and went to sleep in Li Yin's room.
After taking a bath, the mother and daughter lay on the bed and chatted quietly.
While chatting, my mother suddenly turned over and looked at her with a smile: "What do you think of your little uncle?"
Li Yin's heart was shocked, and her heart almost jumped out.
Suddenly, she recalled the kiss in the movie theater and the warm breath of Xiao Shu.
What should she say? Said that she thinks Xiao Shu's lips are very beautiful and delicious, and taste sweet?
While struggling to throw the yellow waste out of her mind, Li Yin asked calmly, "Which aspect?"
"In every way." Mom touched her hair, with a smile in her eyes, "I remember that when you were young, you two were tired of being together almost every day, saying that you were uncles and nephews, but in fact, they were like brothers and sisters."
She shrunk her body into the quilt, pretending to be very sleepy, and responded vaguely: "Hmm..."
"Later, I don't know why, you two suddenly had a conflict and stopped talking, and my mother seemed to be sad for a long time. But ah, I told you before, your uncle actually cares about you very much, Mom and Dad are very busy and almost don't have time to stay at home with you, usually thanks to him taking care of you, your relationship is now better, and Mom is very happy to watch.
Li Yin snorted softly.
"So in the future, if there is any misunderstanding, you must talk about it as soon as possible, you understand his character, don't be angry with him all the time, he is a person, your father often says that he has a hard mouth and a soft heart, and he eats soft and does not eat hard."
Li Yin buried her face in the quilt and hummed softly: "Okay, I see." How
could she have been angry with him, obviously he had been angry with her.
——
On the second day, the wind blew slightly cool, and at noon, the sun hung high above the head, but the sun was not vicious, and the sun was warm on the body.
The woman wears a sky-blue long dress, a sunscreen hat, holds a paintbrush in her hand, and sits in front of the drawing board with a smile and draws.
The wind blows the corner of the page, making a cheerful sound.
She was no longer young, but she was still beautiful, laughing, and gentle ripples appeared in the corners of her eyes.
As the painting is about to be completed, a middle-aged man in a white vest and big pants walks towards her with a mobile phone in one hand and a bag of drinks in the other.
Before he saw the painting, he turned back frequently, his face solemn: "I just seemed to see Ayin over there... What are you drawing?
The woman seemed to hear only the second half of his sentence, but not the first half of his.
Her eyes were bent into a crescent moon, and her eyes were shining: "Look. On
the drawing board, it was a young man and woman. The man is tall and long-legged, and wears an ordinary T-shirt trousers out of the catwalk posture. The woman is petite and cute, wearing a slip skirt, revealing a large area of smooth skin, and her temperament is cold.
Behind them, the city's abundant orange-tailed flowers, pink and delicate, large and large, climbing the wall and growing wantonly, as if it was a flower wall of its own, enclosing the two in the middle, dazzlingly beautiful.
The girl held a cup of ice cream in her hand and lowered her head to lick it seriously. The young man, on the other hand, lowered his gaze slightly and looked at her quietly.
This picture, without a doubt, made the famous orange-tailed flower also become a foil.
The woman was very satisfied: "You see how harmonious the relationship between the two of them is now... This picture is so beautiful, I just accidentally caught a glimpse of it, and I drew it in a moment, and I wanted to take it home and frame it and hang it on the wall. Father
Li's gaze fell on the painting.
Maybe it's because the man is his own brother, or maybe it's because they're both men. At a glance, he saw something strange on the painting.
The man's eyes in the painting are obviously hiding love.
It took a while to move away, and his brows furrowed and wrinkled: "I wanted to talk to you about this when I first came, and when I came over there, I saw Ayin and the others, and the atmosphere between them seemed to..."
The woman's eyes widened: "What's wrong?" Did you quarrel again? Father
Li's remaining words were blocked.
Forget it, his wife has always been simple and cute... It is commonly known as silly white sweet.
Some words, you can't talk to her at all, she won't believe it, maybe she will even punch him.
Father Li held back and finally swallowed the words back. He didn't dare to say that when he just came over, he felt that the atmosphere between the two was ambiguous.
He knew his brother better than anyone. Some doubts that have not been solved for many years also automatically shed the veil at this moment and appeared in front of him.
Swallowing his spit, he made a brave decision and boldly stretched out his hand to his wife: "Lend me the painting for a while."