Chapter 109

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Not a rumor

Chapter 109 

There was no doubt that this situation was embarrassing for Li Yin, and she even wanted to close her eyes on the spot and pretend that she was sleepwalking.
But Xiao Shu was Xiao Shu after all, his expression quickly returned to normal, and his gaze did not avoid, but looked at her calmly.
In the line of sight, he approached forward, his figure enlarged slightly, and the facial features on his face gradually condensed with the darkness.
No longer cold, she saw him reach out and heard him sigh.
It seemed that he wanted to help her brush the broken hair in front of her forehead, as if he wanted to tell her something.
In the end there was nothing.
The cold fingers retracted before touching, and the breath was drowned in the silent air.
He remained silent for a while before he spoke up, "What do you want to eat tomorrow morning?" ——

After Xiao Shu apologized, the relationship between the two returned to a strange state.
Li Yin wasn't quite sure what he was thinking, the only thing he knew was that they hadn't done anything deviant since that day.
He changed back into her little uncle, in every sense.
Li Yin was a little unable to explain her feelings, but she became even more unaware of her feelings for Xiao Shu.
But the only thing she can clearly know is that Xiao Shujian can only accept one-on-one feelings, and she can't give it.
While coveting his flesh, she couldn't cut anyone else at all.
Case......
The current state is probably the best result between the two of them.
Fortunately, he is busy most of the time, almost day and night in the company, and occasionally has to travel for a long time, and there are not many times when Li Yin needs to face him.
And the emergence of a turning point in their relationship is already after the start of school.
This matter, strictly speaking, should have been caused by his cousin Lin Shi.
The thing is that after the Little Black Room incident, Li Yin has not seen him for a long time.
After the start of school, because he transferred to the same class, the meeting was inevitable.
His personality is quieter than before, and he often sits alone in his seat and does not care about anyone. But there are many girls who like him, and even a bold girl among them has launched an extremely enthusiastic pursuit of him.
This girl's name is Zhan Xinyan, because she knows that Li Yin is Lin Shi's cousin, and she will secretly ask her about him.
The horror of his actions is comparable to that of illegitimate food.
But that's it, until one time Li Yin overheard her talking to others in the toilet -
"Hee-hee." The girl's voice suddenly lowered, "I told my brother, let him secretly stun him first and take him to the hotel, I will go over immediately."
She didn't pay attention to it, and just about to push open the door and go out, she heard the word "Lin Shi".
"Are you going to be strong? It's been so many days, haven't you actually caught up with Lin Shi?
"I haven't been to this type of boy yet, and when I see him well-behaved, I want to bully him, and it must be interesting to hear him cry and call his sister."
"Also, anyway, it's not the first time for you, who was the last time, wasn't he fascinated by you after being drugged once, Lin Shi must be similar."
The girl in the conversation seemed to be experienced and bold, not caring if there was anyone else in the toilet.
Li Yin was quiet for a while.
She only felt that this world was outrageous and mysterious, but the girl who spoke, she suddenly remembered the rumors about Zhan Xinyan that circulated in school a long time ago.
It is said that in order to obtain the superior grass, she used the method of rape.
So...... This is not actually a rumor?