Chapter 18

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Kneeling on the sofa and being entered by the uncle (1700 words)

Chapter Eighteen
She was panicked.
If he finds out one day that what he is using a meat stick to make at this moment is his niece, I don't know how he will feel.
Until then...
Maybe they will dislike her more and be more indifferent to her?
The more Li Yin thought about it, the more she felt that her chest was swollen, and her whole body was extremely uncomfortable. She bit her lip and said that she would not make the slightest sound.
The man did not force it, but the pumping force suddenly increased.
Her petite buttocks were in his palm, her body rose and fell with his movements, and the two pairs of heavy breasts on her chest dangled around, as if they could swing milk.
Jack it to the deepest part and pump it out vigorously. With his movements, the tender meat pushed and rolled inside, and then pushed outward, spitting out obscene love juice one after another, as if it had been pounded out of juice.
The sense of incest made this sexual affair more exciting, and Li Yin only felt that Xiao Shu's meat stick was not at all different from his people. His people, cold, ice, and a little scary. But his meat stick, hot, scalding, seemed to melt her lower body.
The girl could no longer control herself, softened her body, attached most of her strength to him, and let out a coquettish, soft moan.
"Ahhh... Aaaaa
Ahh..." When
I moan, it was like crying. I don't know if it's too happy or too uncomfortable.
A little temperature finally appeared under the man's eyes, he touched the corner of her eyes, and his voice was low: "Good girl." The
short title suddenly brought Li Yin back to years ago.
At that time, the little uncle also liked to say to her, Ayin is well-behaved.
He was the person who loved her the most in the whole world, even her parents.
She didn't understand that the little uncle who was so gentle at the beginning was now so distant from her, and he refused to even see her.
Even today, "good girl" in his mouth can be any woman who satisfies him in bed.
Her nose suddenly soured, and her stomach was full of grievances.
Even began to think badly, did he dare to think that it was his niece who was being held by him at the moment?
The mindset shift is instantaneous.
She was born from the side of the guts, with a strange psychology, contracted her lower abdomen, clamped Xiao Shu's penis tightly with the slippery soft flesh of the Yongdao, and began to take the initiative to ride.
The meat stick made her sour and happy, her legs were full of water, and she could hear a clear sound of water when she went up and down.
So exciting...
She was by the little uncle.
She took Xiao Shu's meat stick in her body.
They are skin-to-skin.
Maybe it's too comfortable, maybe she doesn't want to care about that person anymore, she no longer suppresses herself, she loves deeply, just moaning presumptuously.
"I'm going to be broken... Aaaaa Good hold... It makes me so comfortable..."
"Aaaaa Don't be there ... Woo hoo... Too much, too much..."
Ahh... I'm going to be broken by my little uncle...
Xiao Shu's meat stick is so hard and hot, it makes her so comfortable...
There is not much strength in the body, and the pleasure hits the flesh and skin excessively, and every time it rises and falls, I am tired and panting, and the roots of my wet thighs are trembling one after another.
After moving for a while, Li Yin lost his strength.
But she didn't have enough, the flower hole was crispy with meat sticks, spontaneously squirming, but far from quenching her hunger and thirst.
She was left self-sufficient, twisting her little ass and playing with the giant root slightly.
This action seemed to stimulate the man below him.
He frowned, suddenly held her hips, and turned her around, so that she turned her back to him.
When she turned around, the meat stick was still in the deepest place, and with the movement, the tender meat in her hole was scraped in place.
"Aaaaa Ahh... It's so comfortable..."
Xiao Shu's big meat stick grinds her so comfortably.
Li Yin couldn't suppress it and let out a hoarse scream.
The meat stick was pulled out, and she murmured, and was made into a kneeling position on the sofa by the man, her ass cocked, facing the man.
"Leg clamping."
The huge mushroom head rubbed between her slippery legs, but did not insert into the tunnel, but imitated the thrusting posture, playing with her hole and flesh from behind.
With each deepening, the slit of the flesh will obediently open the two soft labia and contain the meat stick, but - the meat stick is too large to contain only a little.
The clitoris was crushed by the friction of the meat stick, trembling and trembling.
Her body couldn't stop shaking, and she squinted in comfort.
But Li Yin was far from being willing to do this, and after letting him play with his legs for a while, the flower hole was flooded, and the lustful liquid that fell made his meat stick wet, and the flower mouth greedily sucked his yang root, eager to be inserted.
She hummed aggrievedly: "Come in... Come in..." Xiao Shu is so bad, she wants
Xiao Shu to put the meat stick in quickly.
But she didn't dare to shout out the word "little uncle", she could only read it over and over again in her heart, little uncle, little uncle.
Xiao Shu didn't get her wish so quickly, the mushroom head was playing with the juice at the mouth of the hole, and it was playing with the entrance in a circle, but he refused to go in.
It may be some broken jar, it may be high desire, or it may be simply lost -
Li Yin moaned over and over again, changing his name as if he was playful.
"Brother, good brother, I want..."
"Daddy, daddy, woo-woo... It's so itchy and uncomfortable underneath..."
"Uncle... Whining...... Is it good to come in..."
At the end, she finally read the title she missed in a voice with a crying voice: "Uncle... Stop torturing me..."
The moment the word "uncle" came out, the man's body was light.
Immediately afterwards, his hot meat stick pushed in with a force that almost broke her!