Chapter 140

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Your little uncle is here (h)

Chapter 140 

The remaining grapes entered his mouth.
When he said "I wanted to make her more comfortable", it was clear that nothing new was a change of fruit.
The flesh of a watermelon broken into the size of a coin entered her lower body.
She held his forearm, and although she didn't say anything, her face still showed a disgusted expression.
"Why are you so cute." Lin Shi looked at her, his black eyes seemed to be shining with stars, and there was a little teasing on his face.
Compared to soft grapes, watermelon has a more pronounced rustle, cooler, and more... Juicy.
Li Yin tried her best to restrain herself, and the watermelon was still twisted out of the cold juice by her Yong Dao, and the sticky watermelon juice seemed to flow out.
She didn't want to look at him, and just let out a hoarse whimper, and her lips were kissed by him.
"Hmm..."
Kissing her seemed to be just to distract her, and the teenager's fingers did not stop, and two or three more pieces of watermelon were sent into her body.
She hooked her shoulders and frowned and hummed unbearably: "Uncomfortable..."
"Hmm." He let out a short monosyllable from his nose, kissed her slightly heavier, parted her slender legs, and whispered, "It's comfortable right away... I'll help you get the watermelon out. Huh
? Get it out?
Just let it out and get it out, is he so kind?
The girl had just raised her misty eyes, and before she could even show doubt in her eyes, she knew what he meant...
The moment the sex organ slowly entered against the mouth of the hole, her eyes widened and she let out a moan in disbelief.
"Uh-huh..." The boy's meat stick carried the scalding heat, forming a double heaven of ice and fire with her slightly cool watermelon.
"Too, too swollen..." The flesh was slowly pushed deep into her body under his movements, and a complex mixture of panic and joy appeared on her face, trying to suppress her voice, "Little, small, no... Don't go inside... Will not be able to figure it out... Whew..."
Besides, didn't he say he was going to help her get it out?
Li Yin let out a whimpering cry: "Liar." Big
liar, too much!
He let her scold, and there was no displeasure on his face, but he kissed her more emotionally.
"Didn't lie to you." He perked up, "If you make watermelon juice, it won't come out." The
boy's muffled snorts and breathing were close at hand.
The hot root of flesh supported her lower body to a full fullness, she even gasped with a nasal sound, and her legs almost subconsciously clamped his thin waist.
"Uh-huh..."
As he entered, cool watermelon juice flowed out of the place where the two met.
It felt so comfortable and humiliating, it was like... It was generally by him.
The thing was so deep that she could clearly perceive the whole process of the watermelon being crushed into juice, and the rustling flesh rubbed against the flesh wall in the cave, making her cry incessantly.
She became a medicinal mortar, he was a medicinal pestle, and the watermelon was pounded soft and overflowing. Li Yin felt as if she had also been pounded into a soft rot.
Lin Shi curled the corners of his lips: "Look, I said it was very comfortable."
She couldn't get used to his smug look, and couldn't help but gently pinch his forearm.
He kissed her seriously, pumping slowly and seriously, pushing out and sending the lustful liquid mixed with watermelon juice in her body back and forth, increasing the force little by little.
Because of the posture problem, only part of the juice flowed out of the body, and most of it remained in the cave, which was grunted by his thrusts.
The pussy was soaked, full of sweet sticky juices.
She narrowed her eyes, her consciousness gradually confused, and she bit her lip and still made a humming sound.
But at this moment, I suddenly heard a "click" sound.
"Yinyin, your little uncle is here." The doorknob was twisted, and the next words sounded like he was saying to the second person outside the door, "Hey kid, she just left the door open."