Chapter 106

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Brother-in-law! 

Chapter 106 

Outside the window is the starry lights of the modern building, and the last rays of the evening light spill into the office through the floor-to-ceiling windows, and against the cold sunset, the simple design style of the interior looks even more deserted.
The dark-haired young man was dressed in a well-cut dark gray suit and sat at his desk with his head bowed.
His expression looked calm.
The few subordinates dressed as elite suits and leather who could exit the office were all walking on thin ice when they entered, and trembled when they retreated.
Although I don't know what happened to the president, his state looks really terrible!
Even Xie Ye held his breath, secretly reducing his sense of existence.
But he knows Mr. Li better than others.
Knowing that although he is in a bad mood at this time, he will not be angry with innocent people - because he is not so much angry with others as with himself.
As for why, it was all because of the unsealed private document on the desk.
However, the content of the document, even Xie Ye did not know what it was.
He only knew that from the time he read the document, Mr. Li was as if he had been given some kind of head-lowering technique, and his emotions suddenly changed, and he sat at his desk and was silent for a long time.
Seriously speaking, Li Yuan also clearly knows that he is actually a very contradictory person.
Like last night, like today.
It's just that there has been a string called reason in my head, but at this time, after seeing the document written in black and white, the string broke.
It seems that from the very beginning, even if he expected something, he never deliberately looked at it.
Lin Shi's attitude towards her, possessiveness towards her, and inexplicable hostility towards him.
And Li Yin, who came back from a business trip that day, was medicating himself in the house.
The truth was immediately in front of you.
What Lin Shi did, what exactly did she suffer that day.
At that time, he was only one step away from the truth, even if he asked one more question and looked at her more, he could find something strange.
But he didn't.
Breathing is light, and the surroundings suddenly become quiet.
Then he recalled being rude to her last night, and then leaving her alone in the house.
What is the difference between him like this and Lin Shi?
So Xie Ye worked for a long time in fear, and suddenly caught a glimpse of the silent man standing up from the table, grabbing his coat and walking out without a word.
As soon as he wanted to follow, he saw the man suddenly stop.
"I have a bit of a personal matter to do, you don't use it."
Xie Ye opened his mouth: "Oh..."
Then silently turned his head and went to his own work.
Yu Guang was still staring at the other party's back, muttering in his heart, not knowing what was happening.
Li Yuan drove out of the company.
He deliberately did not investigate her whereabouts in advance, but only drove her to several places she might have.
Until the end, the car stopped at Fangting Yayuan, which he had visited during the day, under Li Yin's own house.
The reason why she came during the day was that her parents called him to help pick up something, and when she went in, she only glanced at it, took something, and left in a hurry when she received Lin's call.
But then it was nightfall, and he looked up and saw that the window upstairs that belonged to her house was lit.
There are people in the house.
—— When
it was dark, Shen Yan took Li Yin downstairs.
Both of them have just taken a bath, their bodies are clean and fresh, standing in the elevator, and the male and female looks very good. The grandmother who provoked the dog couldn't help but look at them with her eyes.
The little girl was tired for a day, plus she was a little embarrassed to be seen, so she buried her head in his chest and refused to come out.
With a smile on his lips, Shen Yan hugged her into his arms.
Strangely enough, in the past, if he had to be in the same elevator as strangers - and strange dogs, he would probably prefer to take the stairs.
But at this time, with her next to her, it seemed that the air had become extremely fresh, not only that, but also exuded a faint sweetness.
Those things that are unbearable suddenly become less intolerable.
He took the delicate little girl into his arms, looked down and asked, "What do you want to eat?"
Her muffled and sleepy voice came out: "It's all right." Walking
out of the building, he was thinking about what reason he should find after dinner to trick her back to his house, and when he looked up, he saw a very familiar-looking car parked in front of him.
And in the car, there was also a very familiar man.
It was discovered too late, and by the time she realized that it was Li Yin and her uncle, Shen Yan's person was already by the car window.
He was shocked in his heart, his face changed, and the title in his mouth slipped out.
"Uncle!?"
And the little girl who was sleepy beside her, hearing this voice, also turned her head and looked over, staring in confusion: "Who uncle?"