Chapter 22

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Peek at cousin having sex, after being put into school grass (3000 words)

Chapter 23 

Early on Saturday morning, Li Yin was woken up by the ringing of the telephone.
When the phone was connected, the teenager's voice came from the other end of the phone: "Sister, you don't notify me why you moved." Last
night, she had done a whole night with Xiao Shu, her head was still a little confused at this time, and when she heard the voice, she hesitated for a moment before saying, "Ah Shi?
Teenager: "Sister, I'm almost at your door, come and open the door for me."
She agreed, changed her clothes, and went to open the door.
The black-haired, black-eyed, handsome and well-behaved teenager stood outside the door and smiled coyly at her: "Did it wake you up?"
Li Yin shook her head: "Vacation? Why did it suddenly come to me? Want to come in and sit?
"Missed you." His voice was like a mountain spring, and he came in and put the large bag of snacks he was carrying on the table, "These are all your favorite foods."
This is his habit.
Every time he looked for her, he would bring large bags of things, and Li Yin discouraged him at first, but later found that he refused to listen, so he accepted.
"My mother asked me to call you to my house for dinner, and she said she hadn't seen you for a long time."
That's right, the boy in front of him is Li Yin's younger brother and cousin.
It's called Lin Shi.
He is only a year younger than Li Yin, but he is a crying slug, who likes to follow her ass. When I grew up, I went to boarding school far from home and only came back once a month.
Every time he came back, he had to run to Liyin's house for most of the day, and she was used to it.
Both of them are quiet, staying together is reading, writing homework, or doing other good children's things, each doing their own thing, not disturbing each other, but the atmosphere is very good.
However, from one day a few months ago, he seemed to have become busy, and at the end of the month he was busy with parties with friends, and he spent less and less time with her.
Therefore, when he suddenly found here, Li Yin was still a little surprised.
But she has always liked this younger brother.
So, when he invited her to his house for dinner, she nodded without hesitation.
It's just that she wants to know in advance that if she will meet Gu Xizhen on the road, then she will definitely not agree to come out with him.
What surprised Li Yin even more was that her cousin actually knew Gu Xizhen.
The two met on the road and said hello.
Lin Shi: "I heard that you went to the competition and came back?"
The other party nodded: "Just came back today." Counting
the time, ten days, today is indeed the day when Gu Xizhen came back.
In the two days he had just left, she thought about him all day and thought of flowers and soft hearts. But these days, I mixed with my little uncle every day...
Li Yin seemed to have almost forgotten his existence.
Lin Shi said to her: "This, Gu Xizhen, I remember that he and you are in the same school, you should know each other."
He explained, "I met him a few months ago at a party.
Lin Shi had already mentioned to her the matter of "gathering with friends". Li Yin didn't ask carefully, but knew that it was a gathering of senior students from various schools who loved to learn, gathered to study difficult problems, usually held at the end of the month.
Li Yin is interested in learning, but not very interested in crowded occasions.
She nodded at Gu Xizhen as a greeting.
Encountering him on the road, she was a little nervous. Although she hadn't kissed him again for ten days, she still had to work hard to get the mess out of her head.
Suddenly, I heard the other party speak: "Lin Shi, didn't the party just start this afternoon, do you want your sister to come and play?"
Lin Shi was stunned, shook his head and refused: "She doesn't like occasions with many people.
Gu Xizhen smiled: "Yes, it's a pity." After
a brief chat, after saying goodbye, Lin Shi, who had always been well-behaved and gentle, had a rare look of indignation on his face.
His fair and clear face bulged slightly, dragging Li Yin all the way: "That surnamed Gu is definitely not a good thing, sister, look at him, there must be a lot of bad water hidden in his stomach."
Li Yin was dazed: "Huh? Do you mean parties?
Lin Shi's voice paused, and after a moment, his pale neck hung down slightly, looked back at her, and muttered twice: "Count it on."
She laughed: "It's just a party, what bad thoughts can there be."
"It's not that it's a party," he said, "he kept staring at you when he first spoke, and he never looked away, maybe he was thinking about you..."
Remembering the two fierce loves between the two, Li Yin's face was hot: "Don't say it, people have girlfriends."
This time it was Lin's turn to be dazed: "Huh? Girlfriend?
"Wen Lin, you may not know, it's a classmate in our class."
Lin Shi's expression was stunned: "You said she... Oh...... She..."
She was curious: "You know too?"
"Hmm..." he changed his face a few times, "I know each other, I've seen it at the party."
Li Yin snorted softly.
It was rare for her to have some interest in the party they must hold at the end of each month.
Just as he wanted to speak, Lin Shi suddenly said, "Wait a minute."
Li Yin was puzzled, when he suddenly squatted down and lowered his head to tie her shoelaces - it turned out that her shoelaces were loose.
From her point of view, all she could see was the top of his beautiful hair and the superior wing of his nose.
He lowered his eyelashes, his bones flew over, and he gave her a bow with a serious look, and then stood up, and there was a gentle smile in his black eyes: "Sister, is she so happy to see me back, how did she suddenly become dull, and I didn't find that my shoelaces were loose."
Li Yin: "..."
She thought he was praising her.
Of course, she stays... And for a reason. Last night, Xiao Shu was very violent, and her all night, causing her to not come to her senses for a while.
...... I even want to have another shot with him.
Qingtian began to commit adultery in his brain, and the pure and lovely younger brother who was still standing in front of him. Her face was blushing and hot, and she was full of shame, for fear that the other party would discover her mental activity.
Fortunately, Lin Shi didn't know anything, he stared at her face for a while, and suddenly showed a smile: "Sister, don't stand silly, let's go."
Perhaps because the lewd attribute in her body was developed, when eating, she skipped the naked Gu Xizhen in her mind for a while, and then appeared the little uncle who was holding her own dash.
Flower juice is flooded.
As soon as she finished lunch, she began to lose her soul, so, despite Lin Shi's mother and son, she stayed for a while and then hurriedly said goodbye and went home.
Lin Shi was like a child, and he sent her back to the door.
"Tired so soon? Really go back to sleep?
Li Yin nodded and nodded reasonably: "Okay, what to do with you, I didn't sleep well last night, and I need to catch up on sleep during the day." Aren't you going to a party in the afternoon, go quickly, don't delay time.
Lin Shi looked at her for a while, and nodded unhappily: "Okay, then I'll go, sister have a good rest."
Li Yin just wanted to wave goodbye to him, but saw him add another sentence: "Not in love, right?"
Her hands trembled, and her heart stopped beating in fright.
Hurriedly shook his head firmly in the other party's suspicious eyes.
After finally sending away this big Buddha, Li Yin finally had breathing space. She washed, changed her clothes and went to bed.
And whispered to yourself, it's just a lunch break -- a
lunch break.
The moment her body fell asleep, her soul woke up in another body.
This is...... A completely unfamiliar room.
The room, except for her, was empty. Li Yin looked up, and there was a small clock on the table next to her, and the clock showed that nearly twenty minutes had passed since she fell asleep.
Just, where is this?
She looked down for a while and recognized the owner of the body—it was Wen Lin.
Wait a minute......
Now the time is in the afternoon, which happens to be the meeting time of Wen Lin, Gu Xizhen, Lin Shi and the others, so she is in the villa where they are meeting at the moment?
Li Yin was pondering, and suddenly found that a faint voice came from outside the door.
She got out of bed curiously and pushed open the door, only to find that it was the girl's soft moaning.
"Ahhh... Yes...... So big... It's so cool to plug in... Ahhh..."
Li Yin's gaze followed the moaning sound.
In the dimly lit corridor, the delicate girl with her chest and dress was disheveled, and she was being pressed against the wall by a teenager. She stood on one leg against the wall, her breasts squeezed into deformation by the wall, and the other slender leg trembled and hung in the boy's arm.
It seemed to be extremely comfortable, and her moans seemed to be able to pinch out water, one higher than another.
Blatantly having sex in the hallway and making unabashed moans was not what shocked Li Yin the most.
What shocked her the most was that the teenager who helped the girl to pump was no one else.
It's Lin Shi.
It was her well-behaved and docile cousin Lin Shi.
She never thought she would bump into him having sex with other girls. I never thought that he would have such an expression when he had sex - like he was playing with lifeless sex dolls.
Li Yin was frightened, she subconsciously took half a step back, but hit a human wall.
The man lifted her skirt from behind, tied a bow maliciously, and then extended his warm palms between her legs.
The panties were taken off to her calves and hung down, and her hand played with her wet flesh slit.
"Does it look so wet to see him having sex?" Gu Xizhen's voice spat on her earlobe, "Does this mean that in the past few days when I am away, you have indeed waited for me obediently and did not steal food?"
Without waiting for Li Yin to speak, the fiery meat stick buried into her body against the hole.
The backward posture is deep and exciting. She couldn't see his face, but her body became his bag.
"Hiss..." he slowly twitched, let out a satisfied sigh, and bit her earlobe, "I haven't bothered you for ten days, I really think very much..."
In the dark corridor, Lin Shi was still having sex with the girl, and did not notice the movement here.
When Li Yin was pumped by Gu Xizhen, she had to watch the picture of them having sex.
Fresh...... Stimulate...... Shame again...
She resisted a little, and wanted to keep her face open, but was forcibly held by Gu Xizhen's neck.
"Look..." he said, lifting one of her legs to facilitate entry and exit, "I'm using his her position to you now..."
"How, when you look at him, do you think that the person who was by him is yourself?"