Chapter 56

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Hungry Cat (1100 words)

Chapter 56 

A full day of class was a bit boring for Li Yin. In fact, in all these subjects, with the exception of English, her grades are among the best.
I finally stayed up until school in the evening, and Xiao Shu came to pick her up.
The two still get along a little strangely, always keeping an appropriate distance, like a pair of normal uncles and nephews.
The only abnormal thing is - after taking a shower at night, she walked out of the bathroom in a thin nightdress, and when she looked up, she saw the uncle sitting on the sofa in the living room.
He was working, sitting with his legs folded, heard the voice, and looked up at her.
Li Yin felt as if she had been seduced, and her body unconsciously walked in front of him.
Then he asked some questions that only the elders would ask.
For example, how is the food in the cram school, whether the class is carefully listened to, etc... Li Yin couldn't believe that the words would come out of his mouth.
Since his expression was serious, the instinctive fear of him in her bones began to purr and bubble again, so she answered all obediently.
After answering the question, the two were quiet for a while.
She tilted her head: "Then I go back to the room first?"
Xiao Shu looked away from her face: "Hmm.
Before she could turn around, her body was taken into the man's arms, and then a slightly hot kiss fell on her lips.
Li Yin didn't dare to say that she had been hungry for her uncle all day today.
So at this moment, as soon as her waist was pinched, her body softened, and while she was kissed, her mouth subconsciously overflowed with soft moans.
Xiao Shu's breath was hot and tickled her face.
The kiss is long and lingering, but it does not go deep, and it always stays outside. However, even grinding the lip flap was enough to flood her with lustful fluids.
Half a minute passed, she was hot all over, her cheeks were flushed, and she was still waiting for further before she was let go by Xiao Shu.
He helped her pin her messy hair behind her ear, rolled her Adam's apple up and down, and said in a calm voice: "Go back to sleep." "
Hmm...
Then, this night, they slept separately.
Li Yin turned over and over, lying in the bed with a dry mouth, feeling the feeling of emptiness coming from inside and outside her body, burying her head in the quilt, and her chest was like a fire.
She couldn't sleep.
She wants.
She even began to regret why she didn't directly knock Xiao Shu down when she was in the living room.
That desire became stronger and stronger, more and more intense, and finally directly affected her heart.
Later, she even thought, it seems that it is not too late to go down now?
The brain was confused for a while.
While thinking in a daze whether this was considered a sex addiction, Li Yin struggled to get up from the bed.
The corridor was dark, and the girl opened the man's closed door and walked in lightly.
With the first time, the second time she didn't have so many scruples, she only knew that she was underneath... Very hungry and would love to eat.
There was almost no light in the bedroom, and under the domination of sexual desire, she became very bold, stood by the bed and silently took off her nightdress, underwear, and panties, and slipped into the quilt.
Under the covers, she found her only source of heat.
The moment the girl covered naked, the man's breathing stopped.
Her body is smooth and delicate, like a shelled egg, with a strange fragrance.
In the quiet night, the girl lay on the man, found his hot with her slippery legs, clamped her legs, rubbed her flesh lips slowly against it, and muttered softly: "It turns out that Xiao Shu has long been so hard..." As soon as the
words fell, her buttocks were wrapped by a palm, and her lower body was forced to lift under the man's big hands, and then the hard meat stick pressed against her pussy and slowly inserted into her body.
The moment the body was filled with a feeling of fullness, the man's sigh sounded in his ears: "Hungry cat..."