Chapter 75

our boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

What was the reason for breaking up with Wen Lin? (1200 words)

Chapter 75 

The fingertips suddenly froze, and the movement of the lower body pumping froze like a demon.
A moment ago, it was for the tears on her face.
The next moment, it was for another thing - his gaze inadvertently fell on the middle of her butterfly bone.
There, there is an extremely pale and extremely beautiful mole, printed on the snow-white and flawless skin, and the sense of presence is very strong, almost impossible to forget at a glance.
While in a trance, he saw the butterfly bone tremble gently and heard her voice ringing.
"Lin Shi..." was obviously crying, obviously with a violent trembling, but his voice was gritted and full of disgust, "You have so many people to choose from, why did you come to me..."
"You make me sick." She gasped uncontrollably, shaking her voice, crying even more, "Having sex with you, it's not comfortable at all, I only feel sick." The
girl's white legs were stretched out, and the heart of her legs was sticky with silver threads. The pink and tender hole is supported by the pink big meat stick to almost transparent, and the mouth of the cave is rolled outward with difficulty, pitifully wrapped in the hideous flesh, even when the meat stick is stationary, it is uncontrollably twitching, and the picture is obscene to thrilling.
The slippery and warm tunnel still gripped him tightly, and contracted regularly because of crying, biting and loosening his meat stick, swallowing one by one, as if wanting to incorporate the hot thing into a softer depth.
But her body was tense, and resistance and pain were written all over her body.
That's not really what made him stop, though.
His gaze still fell on the mole in the middle of the butterfly bone.
The memory was a little confused, and the consciousness was in a trance, which took him back to the afternoon when he was in the villa.
The picture of pressing Wen Lin into his arms and it over and over again returned to his mind uncontrollably.
At that time, he heard her panting and smelled the faint milk fragrance on her body... And when he finally her, what he thought of was the girl lying under him at the moment.
The thought was absurd and bizarre, but it seemed to control his brain and body.
He thought that he was just obsessed with the devil.
Wen Lin and Li Yin are obviously two completely different people, how can they be alike? It must be an illusion.
But at this moment, looking at the mole on her back, Wen Lin's back suddenly overlapped with her back.
He clearly remembered that the last time he had sex, he had also seen such a mole on Wen Lin's back.
Not only that, the aroma on their bodies, the sensitive points when having sex, the tone of gasping and moaning, are almost exactly the same...
And Wen Lin in the last sex was completely inconsistent with what he remembered.
Recalling this time, Li Yin's sudden change in attitude towards him, as well as the disgust and alienation faintly revealed in his eyes, something... It seems that invisibly, there is a connection.
The boy was stunned for a long time, his Adam's apple rolled up and down, and his eyes were fixed on the mole.
He opened his mouth and suddenly wanted to ask, she was disgusting, and... He has so many options, what does it mean.
But he couldn't make a sound in his mouth, as if something was choking his throat, and even breathing became difficult.
It was as if my heart had suddenly fallen into a dark cold storage.
Cold, oppressive, boundless.
No one knows how this sexual affair ended.
Lin Shi only knew that in the end, his head seemed to be rotten and dry wood, eaten away by time into a terrible hollow.
Can't think, can't think.
He didn't even dare to let the find her strange and embarrassed, did not speak, did not look at her, hurriedly withdrew, grabbed the mobile phone and left the bedroom.
In a quiet and unoccupied place, the phone was dialed, and after the voice of the person over there came, he finally heard his own dry voice again.
"Gu Xizhen." He opened his mouth and spoke up, "What was the reason why you broke up with Wen Lin in the first place. After
breaking up with Wen Lin, he deliberately created opportunities and approached Li Yin in every possible way... What is the reason?