Chapter 31

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Once, only once tonight (1000 words)

Chapter 31 

The two slept together for nearly ten days, and they both said that one day husband and wife had a hundred days of grace, how could he ignore this nearly thousand days of kindness and lock her in a cabinet!
Then she won't come again!
Since the last time Gu Xizhen's affairs, Li Yin knew that such possession was not completely forced.
If she resists, she can not come again.
Counting the days, Xiao Shu happened to be back soon.
Li Yin snorted softly and decided to say goodbye to Dr. Shen from today onwards!
Anyway, what he has been has always been a doll, and with her or without her is a doll that cannot move, it may not make a difference to him.
——
Shen Yan feels that something has been wrong recently.
From the moment that doll appeared, it became not quite right with him.
It seems excessive... Addicted to sex.
Her body was too magical and too beautiful for him.
This caused him to hold her every night. Recently, this has even affected his daytime work.
Shen Yan feels that being a person needs to learn to restrain himself.
So, today he did not stop and locked the doll in the cabinet.
However, after the doll entered the cabinet, he became even more wrong.
Turned off the light and lay on the bed, tossing and turning, unable to sleep.
After a few minutes, he rubbed his brow irritably and turned on the light.
Looking down was his crotch, where something stood straight upright, a majestic reminder of its existence.
Shen Yan watched in silence for a while.
After a few seconds, he silently extended an index finger and pressed the pajama pants fabric against the stiff spot.
Push your fingertips slightly and slowly move forward.
He pressed the thing down and pressed it parallel to the leg line.
However, as soon as the fingers moved away, what swelled with desire, bounced back.
Shen Yan: "..."
So he became even more irritable.
After being irritable for most of the night, it was useless to meditate on the Clear Heart Sutra. Finally, he got out of bed with a calm face, put on his gloves in advance, took the key from the drawer, walked to the cabinet, and opened the locked door.
The doll sleeps in it.
He thought expressionlessly, only once, only once tonight.
In the moment before touching the doll, the man's fingers flickered, and his brows wrinkled slightly.
Something doesn't seem to be the same.
He looked at the doll and thought so.
The skin has become hard compared to before, the complexion is dull and dull, and the facial features are slightly stiff.
Most obviously, even the smell of milk on her body has disappeared.
He looked down and fell between her legs.
Fingers sent in, it was indeed soft here, but... Not soft enough, like something is missing. In the past, when he entered, the hot and wet tunnel would always clamp his fingers lovingly, but this time, there was nothing.
Remembering the words on the instruction manual, he pushed his fingers in, touching the soft flesh on the inner wall twice.
The doll is wet.
Literally wet, it was a transparent and odorless liquid that was suspected of being water, which was completely different from the "lustful liquid" he had seen a few days ago.
It's like pressing a faucet switch, mechanical and odorless.
Faucet, he also has a bathroom at home.
"..." Shen
Yan took a deep breath and looked down again.
It's good that he wilted.