Chapter 94

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Hold it to the car

Chapter 94 

It's raining outside.
There was nothing outside the house, and a thin layer of water accumulated in the slightly lower part of the road, as if a black cloth was spread, and the dull branches and leaves were reflected on the puddles, swaying and swinging in the night breeze.
The wind carried the rain as thin as a cow's hair and whistled coolly on the body.
Li Yin stood frozen for a moment.
She suspected that something was wrong with her head, because she didn't know why she ran out the door without a key, so that now the door was closed by the wind and had nowhere to go, and she had to live in the drizzle.
In fact, she didn't even know why she came out.
When he went out, Xiao Shu's car had already left, and the sky outside the house was dark to a little lonely.
She stood for a moment before realizing that she had no keys or mobile phone, and she didn't even have the change to go to the commissary to buy a bottle of mineral water.
The first person that comes to mind is Xiao Shu, but... It's a shame to go to him for this reason, she can't do it.
Li Yin decided to go to Song Yeye.
This villa area is usually rare even for cars, and if you want to take a taxi, you have to walk a long way.
Li Yin walked out on foot, and only after walking for a while, he found that the rain was falling heavier and heavier, and the rain hit his body, cold and painful.
The clothes she wore were thin, the wind blew, and even in summer, she felt cold all over.
The girl's face and body were covered with water, and her hair was also wet with rain, obediently plastered to her face.
She sniffed in the rain and reached out again to rub her eyes.
Finally walking to a place with a lot of traffic, Li Yin crouched down in front of the green belt, looked up at the passing vehicles, and did not want to miss any taxi.
I don't know if it was because of bad luck or because there were few cars on rainy days, she waited for a long time and did not see an empty taxi.
She is a physique that is easy to get sick, and after such a period of rain, she is so cold that her head has long begun to feel confused.
You should find a place to hide from the rain first. Li Yin thought dejectedly.
Just when her consciousness was blurred, she suddenly heard the sound of a car.
A pure white sports car stopped ahead, the door opened, and a tall thin man dressed in pure white came down.
Looking at the figure, it seems to be somewhat similar to Xiao Shu.
The rain covered her eyes, and her vision was more hazy and mist, she couldn't see clearly, but her nose was almost subconsciously sour.
The man walked towards her in the rain, and behind him were viaducts shrouded in night and dim street lights, and cold towering buildings, and countless vehicles flowed in the sassy wind.
But when he stood in front of her, strangely, everything became quiet.
The brain blurred with the line of sight, and his face could not be seen clearly under the backlight.
She lowered her head groggily, the only thing she could know was that this person was not Xiao Shu.
In the next instant, the whole body was light.
When he realized that he had been bent over and picked up by the man, Li Yin suddenly heard a dull sound in his heart.
She wanted to struggle, had no strength, struggled to lift her face, and in her dizziness, she could barely catch a glimpse of his delicately lined side face.
But she smelled the familiar, faint smell of disinfectant water on him.
It is a sinking inkstone who is so hygienic that he perverts and wears three layers of gloves when he eats.
At this moment, he seems to have cured his cleanliness overnight. The rain did not wear an umbrella, and the white clothes were soaked by the rain, and even the black hair became damp. And she was even more embarrassed, but he picked her up and put her in the back seat of the car, only frowning slightly.
I can see that there is some slight resistance or disgust, but... Hold carefully.