Chapter 65

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Come when you send the forest (1300 words)

Chapter 65
Li Yin subconsciously looked towards the source of the sound, and sure enough, he saw the student bastard.
Obviously he has a fair and good-looking face, and he is obviously wearing a refreshing and clean school uniform... But he has the ability to make himself look like an unlearned gangster.
He didn't look at her, standing against the wall, his eyes kept staring at Gu Xizhen, the corners of his mouth grinning, showing his displeasure obviously, as if he had come to fight.
Of course, Li Yin knew that Gu Xizhen would be surprised, because she herself was also surprised.
However, in front of him, she did not show her emotions.
Gu Xizhen didn't speak, looked back at him, and glanced at Li Yin again, and his face became very bad and bad.
"Is there anything else you want to say to my girlfriend?"
The student bastard said again.
Gu Xizhen's face was gloomy for a while, his gaze retracted, and he said expressionlessly: "In that case, it's okay."
I don't know what he was thinking, after saying this, he didn't stay any longer, passed the two of them, and left in a few steps.
The back of the departure seemed a little stiff.
When he finally disappeared from sight, Li Yin breathed a sigh of relief, she looked up, and just wanted to thank her classmates, but when she saw that he didn't look at him, she turned her head and walked in the direction of the classroom.
After walking two steps, he stopped, tilted his head, and hummed and spoke: "First of all, I just solve the siege for my classmates, there is no other meaning, you don't think too much."
Li Yin couldn't help but smile: "Well, don't think about it, thank you just now."
He stepped forward, leaned down, and there was no buffer, no more sound, and walked to the classroom with a sullen head.
She was scratching her head, and suddenly saw that his steps slowed down again, took a few steps backwards, retreated in front of her, and tilted his head and said, "Didn't you say that you are not familiar with him?" When he
spoke, he didn't even look at her, and he thought he was talking to himself.
Li Yin replied: "Yes."
"Then he..." Speaking of this, his voice was stuck, and for a long time, he pursed his lips and let out a soft snort from his nostrils, "Forget it, I don't want to know."
She was a little crying and laughing, and could only answer: "I really don't know him well, I really haven't met a few times, don't believe me."
This is all truth, and anyone can testify.
"Oh." He glanced at her, withdrew his gaze, pressed the corners of his mouth, and snorted softly again, "Anyway, I..."
The second half of the sentence gradually fell silent, and the voice was as small as a mosquito humming.
At this time, the number of students in the corridor gradually increased, and they did not deliberately keep their distance, walking towards the classroom one after the other.
As soon as she walked to the side of the classroom, Li Yin saw an extremely familiar figure in the corridor outside her classroom, she thought that she had seen it wrong, but when she looked closely, the person also turned her head and noticed her.
"Oh Yinyin, it's waiting for you."
This man... It was none other than Li Yin's aunt.
Lin Shi's mother.
She was born rich and beautiful, carried a bag on her shoulders, and dressed gracefully, which was very eye-catching among the students.
Why did my aunt come at this time?
The aunt greeted her in two steps and held her hand: "Before I asked Lin Shi to call you to come to my house for dinner, you never came, I thought if you were uncomfortable, and I wanted to see you when I sent Lin Shi over today."
Li Yin grasped the key in her words and wrinkled her eyebrows: "Come over when you send Lin?"
"Hey, didn't that kid in Lin Shi forget to tell you, I contacted the teacher at your school, intending to transfer him back from Nanfu High School and stuff your class to study, isn't this a summer vacation make-up class, just let him adapt to the environment in advance."
Saying that, the aunt stretched out her finger and pointed to the classroom: "Oh, I let him go first."
Then, Li Yin saw Lin Shi, who was sitting upright in his seat and writing his homework carefully.
After a while, he seemed to have grown again, wearing a black shirt, and his skin was white and transparent. Sitting there quietly, well-behaved Sven was terrible.
When she looked over, he seemed to have noticed it, raised his eyes to this side, and when he saw her, he was first stunned, and then a gentle and shy smile appeared on his face.
As before, she smiled very well, her eyes were slightly curved, her black eyes were shining, and she also showed cute little tiger teeth, which was almost no different from her impression of her younger brother.
The only difference was that his face seemed much paler than before, and his complexion and mood did not look very good.