Chapter 83

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

By hand, is that okay

Chapter 83

Xiao Shu was not joking.
Well, he is not a joker personality at all.
Not only that, after putting on the bathrobe, he seriously helped her wash her hair, bathe, and dry the water stains on her body with a clean towel.
When wiping his body, Li Yin was a little embarrassed, and subconsciously wanted to dodge, but his eyes looked so calm...
It's like taking care of a baby.
Of course, if it weren't for his hard work against a huge bulge on the fabric of the bathrobe that could not be ignored, she would have almost been fooled by his performance.
Looking up, it was the man's slightly raised Adam's apple, with a crystal water droplet on it, which slowly slid down with his occasional movements.
Seeing that Li Yin's mouth was dry, she almost couldn't resist grabbing his shoulder and pounced on him to bite his Adam's apple.
The little uncle seemed to be unaware, his eyes were downcast, and his expression was focused and serious - at this moment, the two had arrived on the sofa in the living room, and he was blowing her hair with a hair dryer.
Li Yin was lustful, tilted his head and leaned in, facing his Adam's apple.
The force is not light or heavy, more like a child who finds something interesting, and after touching it with his teeth, he tentatively sticks out his tongue and licks it.
The man's hand holding the hair dryer froze, and his body almost fell slumped.
He gently pressed her head and forced her to leave, and his voice sounded a little embarrassed: "Yinyin..."
She quickly sat up straight, with her hands behind her back and her head hanging down, acting like a kindergartener under training.
Probably not very willing, as soon as his head hung down, he raised it, stared at him with his eyes, and whispered broken thoughts in his mouth.
Li Yin felt that in the eyes of Xiao Shu, she might have become a cub who could not walk.
The bath was taken care of by him all the time, and even when he went back to the bedroom, he brought her back.
To be honest, when she was young, he did give her a bath, and when he took a bath, he would personally carry her into the bedroom.
At that time, he was only a half-old child.
Li Yin nestled in his arms, remembering the complicated physical relationship between the two during this time, and his face couldn't help but heat up.
He put her on the bed and touched her head: "Go to bed early." After
saying that, he turned around and wanted to leave.
But it didn't work out.
One side is defenseless, the other is preoccupied, and as soon as the picture turns, the two become a posture up and down.
The girl straddled the man, lowered her head, and gently kissed the tip of his beautiful nose.
The bedroom was plunged into darkness, and by the faint light outside the house, the girl looked into his eyes: "Little uncle, let me help you."
Saying that, his right hand followed the line of the man's body down, through the bathrobe, and gently stroked his huge object as hard as a hot iron.
It was so big that she could clearly feel its scalding heat through the bathrobe, as if it could melt her hands.
"Xiao Shu obviously wants it so." She lowered her voice, her hand reached into her bathrobe, trembling softly, and held his meat stick, "Why endure."
"I don't want to see Xiao Uncle uncomfortable."
The girl's hand, soft and tender, slippery, like a piece of tofu, slightly cool, the moment it touched the meat stick, it dissolved the repressed desire wrapped around it.
The sound of the man's breathing disappeared for a moment, and after a moment, the Adam's apple rolled twice: "No, I'm not uncomfortable." Saying
that, he wanted to get up.
She didn't let go, tentatively stroked up and down twice, raised her head to find his lips, kissed him without order, and said vaguely: "Don't do it, don't go in, it won't hurt."
"I use my hands." She softened her voice, as if praying for Ruo to be coquettish, "Little uncle, is it okay?"