Chapter 98

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Uncle Shen...

Chapter 98
Li Yin felt that his momentum was in place.
But in Shen Yan's view, the picture is different.
Probably because it really hurts, when she said this, the girl's voice was as soft as a mosquito humming, and she had a wistful coquettishness.
Her waist softened, her upper body collapsed limply on his chest, her delicate and moist black hair rubbed against his neck, and there was a faint milk smell in the fragrance.
The body is no longer an inch, covered in milky white, so clean that it is easy to think of the snow in the early winter, white and flawless.
When I looked at him, my black eyes were hazy and wet due to pain, as if they were separated by a layer of white mist, and they looked pitiful.
Li Yin originally wanted to slow down the pain, but after only a few seconds, her eyes widened.
"You, you, you..." her voice was distorted in pain.
How to get harder and bigger!
But the following words made her extremely ashamed and unable to speak.
He reached out to support her dangling hips and lifted her up slightly, then pressed down her mons pubis in a patient and gentle motion.
Although I don't have much experience, my movements are gentle and slow...
Compared with her petite body, the man's palms were large and his fingers were clearly defined. The cold white skin had slightly bulging green tendons, and he flexed his fingers, the back of which touched the tender and slippery clitoris, rubbing back and forth.
The girl riding on him had no power to resist—no intention of resisting.
She was soft, and after a while her eyes were so comfortable that her eyes were watery.
Li Yin occasionally lowered his afterlight, and he could see the scene below.
The man's beautiful hands were between her legs, moving gently.
This is a great visual impact.
Looking over, his upper body clothes were still neatly worn, and the white shirt lined the man's expression to the point of thinness.
It was obviously he who moved, but Liyin always had the illusion that she was raping his hand.
This illusion gave her even greater shame and excitement. A warm current suddenly gushed out from the lower body, wetly pouring on the man's meat stick.
Almost instantly, the hard meat stick plunged deep into her pussy flesh.
With more lubrication, she didn't hurt so much, and this time the entry was very smooth, although it was only halfway in, but this half fit tightly.
Both of them made uncontrollable sounds.
The girl's pussy was warm and very sensitive, and in the process of rubbing the clitoris, the lustful liquid flowed out along the place where the two met.
The air is filled with obscenity.
His meat stick was tightly restrained by something soft and tight, as if soaking in a hot spring.
The first time it inevitably hurts, but no matter how much it hurts, I can't control myself.
He grabbed her slender waist and plunged deep into it. Listening to her soft and long coquettish hum, she began to thrust.
It is a very delicious body, almost no different from the sex doll locked in the cabinet by him.
But it seems to be a world of difference.
Inside her, he couldn't control himself at all. It was as if thousands of small mouths were biting him, and things that were hard and painful were soothed in that soft and warm place, and little by little became comfortable...
Li Yin only felt hot and dry.
The speed of his entry and exit increased little by little, and the entry and withdrawal scraped the sensitive parts of her body, pounding her legs to sour, as if some switch was turned on underneath, and the whole time was watery and spitting sticky juice.
She would love to make him a little slower.
The man didn't know the slightest control, and he twitched and twitched, as if he wanted to break her.
"Hmm... Shen, Shen..." She opened her mouth, and just as she wanted to speak, she was kissed on the lips by the man with her head down.
Her breath was unsteady and forced to rise and fall on him, and her private parts were sore and numb.
He kissed her for a long time before he showed mercy and let her go, and said, "You said."
But it didn't stop below.
Li Yin continued to speak with tears in her eyes, and her unfinished words were unsteady: "Shen, Uncle Shen... Slow, slow..." The
words came out.
The meat stick in the body suddenly stopped.
She raised her eyes and saw the man's slightly unhappy expression, her eyes narrowed slightly, and she seemed to be in some danger.
Then he suddenly remembered that he seemed to be accustomed to the title of "Uncle Shen" behind Xiao Shu before. But in fact, he, like Xiao Shu, was not much older than her.
Strictly speaking, you should call your brother.
As for such ambiguous occasions, it is even more inappropriate to call uncle.
As soon as she wanted to speak, the meat stick grabbed her body and slammed into the depths, this time, directly to the heart of the flower.