Chapter 13

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

The assistant pinched her chin and kissed her (po18. υip)

Chapter 13:
Li Yin sat still uncomfortably.
Li Yin was apprehensive.
She held her stomach and wanted to speak, but she didn't know how.
Probably knowing that she was nervous and worried at this time, the assistant had been talking to her while driving. He had a cheerful and enthusiastic personality, and even if she didn't say much, she didn't embarrass him.
Looking carefully, she realized that he didn't seem to be too old, maybe only two or three years after graduation, and he was a white and clean big boy.
It wasn't until the car stopped in front of the villa that Li Yin finally plucked up the courage and asked, "Little uncle, he... Angry? The
assistant shook his head and lowered his voice: "I don't know if he's angry, but you... When he is busy for the past two days, he should come to talk to you. Talk
about life?
Li Yin bit her lower lip lightly and looked at him pleadingly: "Can you help me tell him so that he doesn't tell my parents?" I was really going for the first time and was caught before I could get in.
"This..." the assistant hesitated for a moment and nodded, "Okay."
After he left, her hanging heart still did not let go.
Lying on the bed after taking a bath, it was as if as soon as he closed his eyes, he could see the picture of Xiao Shu's gaze sweeping over his face.
She was always in front of him as she was today, trembling and trembling.
Like, she could never guess what he was thinking.
Not in the mood to think about the matter of Naraushizi anymore, Li Yin fell asleep restlessly with a complicated heart.
——
But when the darkness in front of him was suddenly replaced by an unfamiliar environment, Li Yin's whole person was stupid.
She became someone else again. She did not expect that after Gu Xizhen left, she would still encounter this situation.
What shocked her even more was that this time, she did not become Wen Lin, but a stranger.
It's like a party venue... The left sofa, the front sofa, the carpet, and the table are all young men and women who are gluing together.
The only thing that didn't make her feel so spicy was that none of them made the last step, limited to kissing and touching.
And she is also one of these people.
She sat on the hard legs of a man, half-naked, her chest cool, her neck glowing with small particles from the heat of his breath.
The man's hand stretched out on her chest, through the thin fabric, gently kneaded, kneaded for a while, probably not very satisfied, actually reached inside.
Li Yin's lower body contracted, and a voice overflowed from her throat.
"Xie Tesuke, this is the most watery girl in our place, how do you look, it's good."
The man's voice came from behind his ear: "It's really beautiful."
This voice made Li Yin stiffen, and subconsciously turned her head to look at him.
——It turned out to be the assistant who sent her home.
Wait, she didn't want to have sex with this assistant at all!
Why is this.
Xie Tesuke, it was completely different from what she saw at first. At this time, he did not have much emotion in his eyes, and looking at her was like looking at a beautiful vase.
Knowing this moment, Li Yin suddenly understood that she was probably possessed by a certain "miss" in the nightclub.
But...... Isn't Uncle Xiao also here?!
Even if she changes her body, even if the Yongdao lustful liquid is flooded at the moment, it will be difficult for her to have sex with people in front of her uncle...
However, there was no way for her to look for Xiao Shu's traces, and Xie Tesuke, probably dissatisfied with her distraction, reached out and pinched her chin, and kissed her on the lips.