Chapter 25

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Shut the school grass out of the door and listen to her cousin sob

Chapter Twenty-Five 

The girl cried when she climaxed, her eyes were moist with tears, and her cheeks were undry. When speaking, there is a nasal voice that is not very obvious, and the voice is soft and dumb like words.
After speaking, she pursed her lips in shame and waited nervously for him to move.
The soft, milky white, delicate body covered with bruises makes such a slaughtering posture.
At first, crazy, weird thoughts, rushed to the brain.
Lin Shi couldn't help but think.
She was really like another person he knew.
The eyes, expressions, subtle movements when shy, and even the faint smell of milk on the body are all the same.
The more he thought about it, the more he felt ridiculous, the more he thought about it, the harder his penis became painful, and the more he thought about it, the more he wanted to take this girl... The juice splattered, and the cry was repeated.
He ripped off her dress and moved his Adam's apple up and down before pressing her body down.
"Spread your legs a little." His voice was slightly hoarse.
The girl's legs were together, and the full mons pubis was hidden between the legs, showing a small part of it shyly, as if waiting for him to pick it.
She was a little embarrassed, not only did she not move when she heard this, but she rubbed the sheets and tightened her white legs even tighter.
He blinked his eyes quickly and softened his voice: "Is it good to open your legs." The
girl looked up at him.
She bit her lip, and after a moment, she looked away, slowly, gently, and opened her legs together.
The slender and cute flesh slit was completely exposed in front of him, exposed to the air, it seemed to be a little cold, and the labia trembled unconsciously twice.
The small mouth below was stretched for too long, red and swollen, slightly closed, only revealing a little gap, trembling, as if breathing and exhaling.
Lin Shi unconsciously reached out and touched the girl's leg.
He usually doesn't like to do this kind of thing, sex for him only means venting.
Pleasing girls... He doesn't understand and won't.
But today he seems to be seduced.
He only thought that her flesh was so cute. The granulation is hidden between two fat flesh lips, pink, tender, and as clean as a baby's body.
Lin Shi Ghost made Shen Chao lower his head and gently pursed the beautiful meat bud with his lips.
The hot breath he exhaled hit the slit of the flesh, and the clitoris was held between his lips, stimulated, and shrunk.
Li Yin rubbed the sheets impatiently, her feet curled up, and she let out a thin moan.
He teased her with the lines on his lips, gently swept her tenderness, played with it for a while, and extended his tongue to lick her gently.
The flesh trembles and squirms.
It is a sweet smell.
He was addicted, sticking out his tongue and constantly sweeping her flesh buds, flesh slits around.
The movements are as gentle as a feather, wet, soft, tickling, but with an electric current.
She threw her neck high, her voice crying: "Ah... Ahh... Don't lick it..."
The boy's beautiful head was buried between her legs, and she did not dare to clamp him hard, and felt that the spread of her legs was even more obscene.
Li Yin did not forget that this was Wen Lin's body.
In her impression, Lin Shi has always been well-behaved, cute and sensible.
Also...... Clean.
So how can such a clean forest be done?
She couldn't even imagine him licking other girls'.
What made her feel even more devastated was...
She couldn't push him away.
He licked her so comfortably that she even wanted to ask him for more.
The soft tongue, flexible and very skillful, always drips wet marks where it has been swept. The lewd fluid that flowed from her mixed with the fluid from his mouth, regardless of each other.
This realization made her almost crazy.
She wanted to make him faster, wanted his tongue to stick in, wanted him to push harder.
However, he seemed to be able to guess her thoughts, and without her speaking, he could satisfy her with his self-awareness.
The tongue burrows between the flesh gaps, licks the hot inner wall of the labia, hooks the clitoris, and gently nibbles with the lips and teeth. Slightly increasing the force, outside the slit of meat, she sensitively brought a sweep.
She was cool and tormented, her legs were wet like a flood, and the lustful liquid spat out one after another, and finally cried and screamed, and leaked under his play.
The orgasm came too violently, but her crying was even stronger than the orgasm. Tears blurred his eyes, and his face was full of wet tears.
It's very pitiful.
I don't know if it's cool or because of something else.
It's like being bullied, making people just want to bully her again.
The tip of the nose was red, still shiny, and I cried for a long time without stopping, and even began to sob.
Aggrieved beyond words.
Seeing her like this, he was inexplicably a little flustered, and subconsciously wanted to hold her into his arms to comfort her.
"Hey..." he lowered his voice, "crying for what? Is it uncomfortable? Naturally
it is comfortable.
Li Yin didn't know how to explain it to him.
She didn't want to cry, but the moment the orgasm hit, the tears fell unconsciously.
I can't even tell whether it's more cool or more uncomfortable.
Being licked by her younger brother who grew up with her to urinary incontinence, just thinking about it makes her feel that she will never be able to face him again.
Unlike Xiao Shu, her cousin spent more and longer time alone with her in private. He trusted her with all his heart and depended on her.
And she, too.
She never even thought that he would be such a person in private.
Will have sex with different girls, and even at this moment, licking the pussy of someone else's girlfriend.
Not wanting him to think more, she could only nod with tears in her eyes: "Too, too comfortable..."
Lin Shi seemed to be relieved, he smiled, looked down at her, and winked at her: "I can also make you more comfortable."
Saying that, he put the meat stick into her flower mouth, which was full of slippery lewd water, and with a little force, the meat stick "snapped" and pushed in.
At the moment of chimerization, the two of them let out a comfortable sigh at the same time.
The girl's body was incredibly soft, the soft inner wall swallowed his sex organ, the inside was watery, and the meat stick seemed to be soaked in comfortable warm water, and every time it moved, it would make a gurgling sound of water.
She was comfortably pinched, her eyes narrowed, her legs hanging from his waist, and her little pink mouth babbling.
"Uh-huh... Slow down...... Slow down...... Ahh..."
He was a little fascinated, his arse was getting harder and harder, almost every time he could reach the mouth of her womb, desperate to nail the meat stick to her body.
The girl seemed to be easily satisfied, and she was so cool that she began to sob, and her eyes were full of tears, wet, like a kitten.
She really has a lot of water.
Not only is there more water above, but there is also more water below.
When his libido is high, he can't even tell who is being fucked by himself.
She didn't look like Wen Lin at all.
He completely recognized her as someone else.
His heart softened into a pool of honey, and he lowered his head to kiss the sweat on her forehead and the tears from the corners of her eyes: "Why are you crying again?"
She shrunk her feet, trembled her legs, and shook the lewd liquid in her heart, just moaning: "Ah... Uh-huh..." The
small hole at the top is watered with the girl's flower juice.
"Is it comfortable?" He pleases her, deliberately circling around her sensitive spots, pushing slowly.
Her underneath was so tight, tightly restraining him, as if she was afraid that he would leave.
He asked again: "Is it comfortable?" The
girl cried and replied: "Shu, well, comfortable... Uh-huh..."
Lin Shi was very satisfied, and only felt that this girl was so well-behaved that his heart became soft.
As soon as the heart is soft, it is harder underneath.
After being on the tongue for so long, he hasn't cummed, and his penis is always hard and hot.
She's like a little cat, with eyesEr was confused, but Xiao Xiao kept twisting him tightly, as if he wanted to squeeze him dry.
He stopped rubbing slowly, pressed her waist, suddenly increased his speed, and sprinted through her body.
Nine shallow and one deep, three shallow and one deep, the strength is more ruthless every time. The girl's body softened into sugar water under his impact, and the moans gradually became broken and high.
Just when the two were about to reach their peak, there were two "tuk tuk" sounds, and there was a knock on the door outside.
Gu Xizhen's cold voice came in: "Lin Shi, how did you get in?"
When Li Yin heard this voice, she was frightened, and her lower body subconsciously tightened.
Lin Shi didn't pay attention to the people outside, snorted, and said in a low voice: "Sister well, relax, it's okay, I locked the door, he can't enter now."
He didn't call her Sister Wen Lin again...
Instead, she called her sister.
This sound stimulated Li Yin's nerves, and her flower heart bit him to death while spitting out a large mouthful of honey.
Lin Shi took a breath. Grabbing her waist, he slowed down the rhythm.
For a moment, she even forgot about Gu Xizhen's existence outside the door.
Or, rather, even knowing that he was there, she didn't seem to have anything to fear.
Because she seemed to have guessed the nature of this place long ago.
It's a group p-party.
They get together every month, presumably just to do that stall thing. Therefore, the relationship between each other has long been a mess of wool that has been scratched by cats.
It's not even cheating.
Lin Shi seemed to be on purpose, and every time he played with it, he had to hit her sensitive place.
She couldn't suppress the moans from her mouth at all.
"Good sister." He sighed and kissed her, "Call out, don't endure."
She was shy and timid, but she felt extremely exciting.
Gu Xizhen stood outside the door, listening to her moaning.
She softened her voice, and under Lin Shi's slow pumping, she let out one moan after another: "Ahh... Hurry up... Ahh... Stop torturing me..."
His speed was extremely slow, grinding and spinning, as if he was deliberately torturing her.
Her lower body was itchy and empty, and she almost cried out because of the discomfort.
"Ahh... Please... Give me...... Ahhhh..."
"Louder again." He grinded her sensitive spot with his glans, "Baby, be louder again."
"Please... Woo hoo... Give me..." She could only amplify her voice.
"Good baby." He added, "Call me by my name."
"Lin, Lin Shi." She sobbed and pronounced his name, "With, hard... Push a little harder... Fast...... Ah give it to me..."
As soon as she finished reading, she felt so ashamed that she couldn't wait to bury her face in his chest.
He didn't give her time to be shy, and after hearing the word "Lin Shi" pronounce from her mouth, he hit her hard and deep into her body as if she had been stimulated.
"Aaaa

Finally, after a few quick sensations, he finally shot all the semen into her.
And she was also watered with semen, crying, and reached orgasm again.