Chapter 80

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Someone bullied you?

Chapter 80
Li Yin stretched out her hand and touched the trace.
The girl in the mirror also stretched out her hand with a blank expression and pressed lightly on the kiss marks.
She walked for a moment, then pulled the collar up, washed her hands again, and then exhaled softly and walked back to the room.
Today's whole day was extremely difficult for her. This is specifically reflected in her body at the moment, although the ointment given by Gu Xizhen is quite good, and after gradually taking effect, there will no longer be such an obvious burning pain between the legs and hearts, but it is probably because of Lin Shi... Too rude, walking is still very torturous for her.
Returning to the bedroom with the ointment, she found a clean cloth to pad the bed, removed the nightdress she was wearing, sat naked on the bed, and tried to medicate herself.
The light is soft and warm orange, flowing gently and silently in the room.
The girl's thin white legs were slightly open, and the belly of her index finger was stained with translucent ointment. The ointment was cold, and she first swirled around the acupuncture and labia, smearing the painful area in a circle, and then, hesitating for a while, closed her eyes, put her fingers against the acupuncture opening, and gently probed into the secret path.
The ointment gently melts inside the flesh wall, like a gentle spring breeze, and like a gentle drizzle, sprinkling soothing the wounded tender cave flesh little by little.
A little cool, slightly painful, but more still comfortable.
She closed her eyes, her fingers slowly pushed in, and an unconscious moan came out of her mouth.
At this moment, Li Yin suddenly heard a "click" sound.
This was followed by a door that suddenly opened, and the man's usual pleasant voice: "Yinyin."
She subconsciously opened her eyes, looked up at the door, and saw the little uncle standing outside the door.
It can be vaguely seen that he originally planned to come in.
But after saying those two words, he seemed to see the picture inside the house, and his footsteps stopped outside the door, even holding his hand on the doorknob, and did not leave for a long time.
A long, long silence followed.
He stood where the light did not reach, and the dark shadows seemed to cover most of his body from top to bottom... Li Yin couldn't even see the expression on his face.
But what she could be sure of was that his gaze fell on hers.
He saw what she was doing at the moment—naked lower body and medicating her intimate areas.
This extremely shameful picture...
Not to mention a mature man in his twenties like Xiao Shu, even if the little furry child who has not dried up sees it, it is estimated that he can know what happened.
She opened her mouth and wanted to speak, but she still didn't say anything.
The only thing I can know is that Xiao Shu looks a little scary at the moment.
It was so scary that she couldn't guess what he was thinking, and she didn't know what she should be talking to him.
Just when she thought she was going to continue with such a stalemate, Xiao Shu actually moved.
He walked in, turned his head, closed the door, and the closing sound was neither light nor heavy, and he couldn't hear the ups and downs of emotions at all.
The more this happened, the more frightened Li Yin became.
What would he think?
What will he do?
Xiao Shu is not a fool, he has always been gentle with her in bed and has never let her get hurt. The marks on her body at this moment could never have been left by him.
Just a little thought tells you what she did.
He looked down at her, casting a large shadow before her eyes.
Li Yin opened her mouth, and just as she wanted to speak, she saw him stretch out his hand: "Give it to me."
She was stunned: "Huh?
But seeing that he probably found what he wanted, he made a move in the next second, bent down, and picked up the pure white ointment from the bed.
For the rest of the day, he didn't say another word, nor did he look at her face again.
Just lean over, hold her leg with one hand, lower your head, and help her rub it with ointment-stained fingers, little by little, with a force that is not light or heavy.
The cold ointment followed the man's rough fingers all over the places she had not applied before, and then naturally probed into the hole.
Li Yin watched him move blankly, forgetting to blink.
The black hair drooped, and from her line of sight, only his lips were pursed, and there seemed to be no joy or anger.
His movements were too gentle, making her... Covered in heat, the pussy unconsciously sucked the man's fingers.
But the current atmosphere is obviously not suitable for thinking about that.
Li Yin half-lowered her eyelashes, trying to persuade herself to calm her mind. The brain is clear, but the body has its own thoughts, but after applying for a while, it spits out watery.
The man probably found out, and the smear action paused lightly before continuing.
I don't know how long he had been suffering, but he finally withdrew his finger from inside her.
Immediately after, she heard his voice ringing.
"Someone bullied you?"
She thought for a while, did not speak, only shook her head in silence.