【Zongzi Festival Fanwai】3

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

【Zongzi Festival Fanwai】3

【Zongzi Festival Fanwai】 Three
"Woo-hoo... Uh-huh, uncle..."
The semen with his body temperature shot into her body, only slightly hot, but for some reason, Li Yin felt as if her pussy was about to be scalded.
It was probably because of the double stimulation of body and psychology, and not long after the climax, Yong Dao began to twitch and spit honey out again.
I had orgasms too many times in one night, and the flower hole that had long been accustomed to the meat stick was wet and slippery at the moment, and the transparent lustful liquid gushed silently down the place where the two met.
I thought this was the end, but I didn't expect that the meat stick after Xiao Shu's ejaculation was not pulled out, and the weak it still had an amazing sense of existence, so quietly buried in her body.
His physical strength was almost exhausted, and Li Yin was extremely tired, rubbing lightly in his arms twice, and his voice became hoarse because Fang Cai cried too hard.
"Uncle... I'm so tired... Can I sleep in your room..."
He lowered his head and kissed her cheek: "Well, sleep."
The question and the answer are certainly not important, the important thing is to be coquettish.
After lying coquettishly, Li Yin found a comfortable position in his arms, closed his eyes contentedly, and prepared to sleep.
As a result, as soon as he closed his eyes, he -
"Little uncle?"
What's he doing?
How was he messing with the hemp rope on her... Of course, not to help her untie.
Li Yin watched with a dull look as he tied her hands behind her back with twine.
At the same time, his legs were also tied with ropes and separated to the sides.
If you don't move, you only have the heart of your legs and breasts.
When the swollen meat stick reached the hole again, the man was leaning over to swallow Li Yin's fragrant pepper milk.
"Uh-huh..."
Li Yin wanted to cry without tears and found that the flower cave that was ready to sleep and strike produced a feeling of pleasure the moment the man entered.
The pussy greedily clenched on Xiao Shu's meat stick and silently invited him to enter deeper places.
"Uh-huh..." she let out a hoarse cry and twisted her face, "No, didn't you say sleep..."
His kiss fell to her lips.
"You sleep first."
Li Yin: "...!!"
Is it a question of who sleeps first and who sleeps later!
How can she sleep like this!!
But the meat stick began to beat slowly in her body.
The thick thing stretched out the narrow passage, turning the wet and tender flesh wall into the shape of a meat stick, and the sensitive points were constantly crushed by the man, and her limbs were bound, she couldn't even move, and her mouth was a collapsed cry.
Uncle is too much!
"Uh-huh... Ha...... Brother-in-law...... Stop messing with it... I, I'm so tired..."
He bit her lip lightly, blocking her moans between her teeth.
"Didn't you say invite me to eat rice dumplings."
"Uh-huh... But, but I want to sleep uh-ha, little, uncle... Don't there..."
The hot meat stick stuffed her pussy full, deliberately swirling on the most sensitive soft flesh.
The numb and sour feeling spread out at the same time.
She was covered in powder, her body arched back from excessive stimulation, and her pale neck looked fragile and easily broken, as if it would break off with a little force.
The meat stick spun and pumped, causing her to twitch with every movement, but his movements were slow and gentle, as if he was deliberately torturing her.
"Hmm... Uh-ha..." The
kiss fell on her tear-stained eyelashes, and Xiao Shu said to her while pumping: "I'll help you fall asleep."
How to help?
She whimpered, and just as she tried to open her mouth to ask, she let out a scream – his meat stick pressed hard into the mouth of her womb.
When her eyes were hazy, she listened to her uncle: "If you are dizzy, you can fall asleep."

【Zongzi Festival Fanwai】3