Chapter 96

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Chapter 96

Her lips clearly sensed the man's Adam's apple rolling up and down.
The last time they saw each other was in the restroom of the restaurant, where he did something strange and perverted by pressing her against the wall. But I don't know why, Li Yin always can't give birth to emotions that hate him in the face of this face.
Probably because, he is too good-looking.
The man's body did not move for a long time, his black and thick eyelashes drooped gently, I don't know if he was looking at her, and there was no extra expression on his face, and he looked a little indifferent.
His face and hair were covered with rainwater brought in from outside the house, a little wet, and his silver-rimmed glasses glowed with a slightly cold light.
Li Yin was a little unable to control her thoughts and behavior.
She loves sex and easily becomes obsessed with lust, as it is at this moment.
She enjoys the pleasure she derives from it.
From Gu Xizhen to Xiao Shu to Xue Bastard... There is even Lin Shi.
It's just that at this moment, Xiao Shu's face inevitably appeared in his mind.
A little disgust for himself suddenly appeared in the dazed heart, but soon, that disgust was overwhelmed by more, the desire for the flesh of the man in front of him.
Since she was a child, she has been the most well-behaved girl in the eyes of her elders, but no one knows the rebellion in her bones.
If before, I tried to disguise, but now... She just wants to follow her heart's thoughts and just wants to make herself happy.
This is her, the real her.
What does it matter if you are not liked?
Li Yin looked up at him.
After a while, he gently closed his eyes, his lips moved slightly, and he extended his tongue to lick and suck his neck.
She knew he was interested in her.
Maybe it's because of the inflatable doll, maybe it's because of something else, but it doesn't really matter to her what the reason is.
It stands to reason that everything should develop as she imagined. But.
But when she kissed her for the second time --
there was a boom, a splash, and a whirlwind.
The neatly dressed abstinence doctor pressed her into the bathtub, and the two obviously did not react, and in embarrassment, each choked on several mouthfuls of water and coughed.
Li Yin: "???
Why is it not quite the same as she imagined.
Her body was so painful and sore that she was pressed down vigorously, but the moment she looked up, she realized that the two of them were very close at this moment...
Close enough to hear the beating of his heart in his chest and the sudden heavier breathing sound.
His upper body was almost soaked, and after the white shirt was wet, the man's excellent figure loomed in it, which was very attractive.
It's similar to Xiao Shu, dressed thin, undressed and flesh.
However, as soon as his gaze fell, he found that when it should have been beautiful, he actually got up and left.
Even so embarrassed, he seemed to refuse to admit defeat in the slightest, silently rising from her and exiting the bathtub, as if everything that had just happened was nothing more than her hallucination.
It's just a pity that he is covered in water.
Even with a straight face, as long as Li Yin observed a little more carefully, he could find that the man's fingerknuckles that were white because he was too the edge of the bathtub betrayed his inner tension.
As soon as she raised her eyes in surprise, she noticed that the cold-faced man suddenly approached her again.
Without warning, his body slipped back into the bathtub, but it was much milder than the last time, and the sweeping wind seemed to mix with the aggression in him.
The slightly cold lips pressed her tightly, crushing without skill, full of predatory meaning.
As if she wanted to use this force to expel the man who had just been kissed on the neck and was so nervous that she fell into the water, from her brain.