Chapter 19

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

I was spent one night by my little uncle, and I fainted after returning to my body the next day

Chapter 19
Li Yin didn't know how many times Xiao Shu pumped this love.
All she knew was that she had reached orgasm again and again, her lower body was incontinent several times, and even the sofa was darkened by the water she sprayed.
This is almost no different from peeing in front of Xiao Shu.
She felt ashamed and ashamed. But the pleasure of the body squeezes the shame in the brain to the loss of living space.
So while comfortably venting, she exclaimed longingly: "Ah, ah, uncle makes me happy, that's it... Ahhhh Don't stop..."
"Ahhhh

It should also be said that when she herself reads the words "uncle", her pussy will wrap the penis belonging to Xiao Uncle in her body to death because of shame and pleasure.
In the end, no matter how lewd her body was, she could not withstand his stormy onslaught, almost pursing her lips, crying and begging him to stop.
"Slow down... Slow down...... It's so fast, ahhhhhh
No...... Too fast..."
The man was silent and did not agree to her request, but said to her with words like gold: "Don't clamp it so tightly."
She let out a mournful sob, her voice almost hoarse.
Tears and sweat wet his face, his lower body was full of crystal lustful water, and his labia and flower holes were red, swollen and painful, and burned.
But Xiao Shu never stopped, and he never. His thick, hard and hot stretched every flesh of her vagina to the fullest, so that Yong Dao could not even hold a little more.
She let out a lewd moan that was higher than her body, and she was pounded into juice, soft, unable to lift her strength, her nails were white, and she grabbed the sofa under her, like a strawberry that was flowing with juice, and when she almost thought that she was going to be killed by him like this, he finally cumped.
Forgot to mention that this man had a condom from the very beginning.
None of this mattered, the point was - after a love, Li Yin's whole body was an obscene pink, and sweat mixed with lustful fluids wiped her lower abdomen to her thighs shiny, as if she had just been fished out of the river. As for the tulle that was originally covered on the body, it has long been gone.
Xiao Shu was the opposite of her, when he got up, his clothes were still ironed, there were no wrinkles at all, and he didn't need to dress again to go to the meeting like this.
His expression was as calm as if he had changed someone.
It was as if this love just now was just her illusion alone.
Li Yin still wanted to speak, but her physical strength was completely unable to support her to spit out even a word.
She fainted.
When I woke up again, it was already dawn.
She returned to the bed in her bedroom and stared up at the ceiling for a long time, only to feel dizzy.
The lower body was sore and swollen, as if I had personally experienced that sexual incident.
As soon as you close your eyes, you can even recall the feeling of Xiao Shu's meat stick rhythming in your body.
She froze for a long time, let out a wail of "ah-", covered her face with self-defeat, and collapsed a little.
She last night... What exactly was done?
She actually... I had sex with my uncle.
That is the uncle who watched her grow up and treat her as her own daughter, or her own sister.
Li Yin felt that she was finished.
She couldn't even lie to herself, it was a spring dream.
When I got out of bed, my feet were as if I were stepping on a marshmallow, soft and unrealistic.
Hatefully, with every step, the flower hole would subconsciously spit out sticky liquid to remind her what kind of intense sex she experienced last night.
She brushed her teeth and washed her teeth with a dizzy head, took another shower and changed into clean clothes.
In the bathroom mirror, she saw herself flushed with cheeks.
When she sat down at the table, the housekeeper told her softly: "Mr. Li said that he will pick you up at school tomorrow afternoon."
"Tomorrow afternoon?"
There was a buzz in her head, and she only felt dizzy.
So fast? Can't you give her a few more days to make her forget about it? Just finished with Xiao Shu, let her face him... How could she possibly do it?!
The housekeeper misunderstood her meaning and explained, "He has an international conference this afternoon, and he really can't get rid of it."
Li Yin's face was red, and she whispered in her heart: I have time to talk to others, and I can't get rid of my niece to talk about life.
Of course, after last night, she actually hoped in her heart that she would never see him in her life.
The meal was eaten without taste, and her mind was disturbed, and she had no idea what she was thinking.
After finally finishing eating, he got up and said to the housekeeper: "I'm going to go when I'm full..."
She said as she pushed away the seat, but before she finished saying the word "school" in her mouth, her body shook.
And then the first plant - unconscious.
-
Li Yin is in a coma.
During the coma, there is still a little consciousness in the brain.
She knew that the housekeeper was frightened by her.
From his voice, a clear tremor could be heard: "Li, President Li, Miss Li, she fainted!"
She thought in confusion.
Xiao Shu is so busy, busy making money, busy finding a woman to have sex, how can he have time... Where is the time to see her?