Fanwai

Your boyfriend is really big below (campus np high h) Author: sister-in-law volunteered

Fanwai, tentacle play, small octopus, has nothing to do with the main text

(1)
She seems to have heard movement again.
For the third time, she suspected that someone else in the family was present but herself.
But when she turned her head around the customer hall, she could only see the half-open windows, and the curtains that fluttered silently under the evening breeze, and there was nothing out of the ordinary.
If you continue like this, you may go crazy.
Li Yin thought to herself.
She didn't stop doing anything and started looking around.
Behind the curtains, on the ceiling, inside the closet, not even the drawers.
Yet nothing was found.
When she pushed back the sofa that she had moved during the search, Li Yin thought exhaustedly, and she looked even more crazy after searching carefully.
Not only that, but it's a little silly.
Where are the Tibetans in the house? What was she thinking? It must be that I am depressed by writing homework these days.
She rubbed her forehead and sat down against her chest, but...
Before I reached the sofa, I heard a very small "tsk-".
She jumped up in fright, and when she turned her head, she saw a small round head between the three or four pillows stacked on the sofa.
Gray-black, smooth-skinned head, under the head grew several long lengths that unconsciously "floated" on the pillow... Tentacle.
It's like an octopus.
Compared to the octopus in the restaurant, it is very large. But compared with the octopus in the miscellaneous story, it is not large, its head seems to be smaller than a basketball, and its eight tentacles are flattened to occupy only one seat on the sofa.
When Li Yin looked at it blankly, the octopus poked its round little head, tilted its head, and looked at her curiously.
As if asking her, is she looking for it.
As a daredevil child, she had never seen her scream.
However, probably because the impact of this picture on her was too great, Li Yin's brain was blank for a full three seconds.
After three seconds, he exclaimed "Ah-"
"Phew".
The little octopus seemed to be more timid than her, so frightened by her that all eight tentacles curled up together, and their heads were hidden under the fluffy throw pillows.
Li Yin: "...?"
After a long moment, the girl looked forward tentatively.
The little octopus hid under the pile of pillows, and it could be seen that it was scared, and those pillows trembled with its body.
To be honest, this octopus is not ugly at all, and its eyes are round and black. Or rather, it looks very cute, like a moving doll.
She was no longer afraid, but compassionate, so as not to scare it, she bent down and stretched out a hand to greet it, indicating that she had no malice.
After a while, a gray-black, soft tentacle popped out from the gap in the pillow pile.
The tentacle paused in midair, making sure there was no danger, before moving forward, gently, carefully tapping her fingertips, the tiny suction cups attached to them made the fingertips tingle and itchy. In addition, there was a slippery and sticky, cold and cold touch, very real, so real that she did not doubt the reality of what happened at this time.
Although its origin was unknown, and what happened tonight was so strange that it seemed like a dream, she was sure it was not a dream.
The relationship between one person and one octopus quickly warmed up, and soon developed to the point of chatting across pillows.
Of course, only Li Yin said that the little octopus was responsible for "ding".
She thought seriously: "Are you an octopus?" Is the octopus calling like this?
"Tsk!"
Forget it, it seems that there is no answer from it either.
It stands to reason that this kind of creature should be more suitable for living in water, but it has a soft spot for her sofa and pillow, and can't wait to wrap all eight tentacles around the pillow, a small ball, arrogant and cautious.
Before going to bed at night, Li Yin tried to put it in the bathtub or soak it in the basin, but it seemed to hate the water, and before it went down, eight tentacles ran for her life and wrapped around her wrist, her head rubbed on the back of her hand, and there were tears shining in her big round eyes, as if she was going to the execution ground.
"..."

She abandoned the idea and chose to scrub her body with wet wipes.
When it was wiped on the body, it seemed to be a little shy, and the two tentacles curled up around the girl's white wrist, and when it wiped some parts of the tentacles, it even trembled slightly, struggled with small strength, and made a very light "ding" sound.
The reaction was so small that Li Yin did not notice anything unusual.
She carefully scrubbed it clean and wiped it again with a towel before wrapping it up and getting back to the room.
The octopus's little head poked out of the snow-white towel, its soft head rubbing against her chest, tentacles wrapped around her arms.
There is shame in those big eyes, there is dependence and attachment, so cute that Li Yin's heart has melted.
Like an obedient animal cub.
However, that night, when he was wrapped around his limbs by eight tentacles and stripped naked by him in a cautious, shy and curious manner. She realized that this was not a cub at all, but a beast!
And, who can tell her why this octopus can become big if it wants to be bigger, and become smaller if it wants to be small!
(ii)
Originally just sleeping normally.
Because she was afraid of crushing the little octopus, Li Yin put it on her lower abdomen before going to bed, and found a clean towel as a blanket to cover it.
The soft thing pressed lightly against her lower abdomen, and the eight tentacles gently wrapped around her lower abdomen and arms, and the little thing was like a child buried in the arms of the closest adult.
Its guts were still very small, and Li Yin unconsciously leaned sideways, and the tentacles wrapped around her arm would shrink back in fear.
She could only touch her head to appease.
"Tsk..." it let out a trembling cry, and the tentacles wrapped back in.
It was very well-behaved and quiet, almost noisy, and just when Li Yin was about to fall asleep,
it moved its position slightly.
When the lights went out, the room was dark and dark.
The little octopus, perhaps a little afraid of the dark, lifted its head and glanced out the window—there was a little light leaking from the tall buildings.
Just at a glance, the small body snorted, and then quickly hid his head in the furry towel, and at the same time took in the eight tentacles scattered outside.
The bulging towel is slowly rubbed up.
Rubbing against the girl's chest, her head was pressed to the extra soft spot.
Probably finally finding a sense of security, the tentacles reached out of the towel and re-encircled the girl's body and arms.
But -- something
seems wrong, why is there a strange beanie on each of these two soft places?
The end of the tentacle rubbed up, and after two light touches, the beanie actually became more and more erect.
Li Yin was sleepy and groggy, and mumbled twice.
"Tsk..." The
little one seemed to take a keen interest in her body, rubbing his head slightly against her chest.
The drowsiness subsided by a third, but he didn't take it seriously, plus he didn't want to scare it, and Li Yin went by it.
Until the soft tentacles wrapped around them, the tentacles first slowly contracted, encircling her breasts, and then probably probing the erect red bean on it, and then his attention shifted to it,
slowly rubbing the little bean through the fabric of his clothes.
This is equivalent to prodding for her already sensitive body.
The girl opened her eyes, and her eyes were covered with layers of misty moisture. As soon as she tried to reach out to stop it, she found --
the tentacle had actually penetrated into her clothes!
The smooth and cool tentacles are flexible and agile, and as soon as I poke in, I found the girl's crisp breasts, as if exploring something new and interesting, gently scraping and plucking the nipple tips with the soft end.
"Uh-huh..." a low groan overflowed from her mouth.
Li Yin was extremely ashamed, and she held the disobedient tentacle: "Don't, don't..."
Of course, it couldn't understand her at all.
Not only that, but it seems to be able to pass through the reverse of her bodyYes, I got the message "She's happy".
So the little octopus also cheered.
"Ding~"
I never expected that its strength was so great, the tentacles also had a telescopic function, pressed one, and drilled in two, and the cold and slippery things brought her an experience she had never had before.
As if to make her more comfortable, it explored the suction cup on its tentacle and aimed it at the little bean.
Wet and sticky.
Something cold and soft, sucked the nipple tip lightly, and the red bean trembled lightly, as if sucking out the lust-lingering thread from it.
Her body actually softened and trembled because of this...
A small electric current rushed out from there, and the back couldn't help but tremble.
"Uh-huh..." she heard her own moans again.
There were even warm things that spit out from the intimate parts of the lower body.
The body temperature climbs, and the limbs are weak and soft to the point of resistance and incompetence.
This is an octopus!
A well-behaved and cute octopus!
Li Yin was so ashamed of her reaction that she trembled, she wanted to stop it, and wanted to get up and escape this embarrassing situation.
But at the moment of her movement, two tentacles lengthened and wrapped around her wrists like ropes. The force was far greater than she thought, and she whimpered and struggled for a long time, and her body did not move.
It......
It seemed that he was also excited, and his soft body trembled slightly.
The next action turned out to be to use his other tentacles to tear the nightdress on the girl's body to pieces with a little force.
Don't look at it raw soft and cute, full of timid and naïve curiosity, but when tearing clothes, the action is crisper than anyone.
The girl snorted in shock, her soft body naked in the air—her chest was white and trembling, her lower abdomen was flat and smooth, and only the fleshy mons pubis was covered by soft goose yellow.
"No... Uh-huh, don't..."
She opened her eyes wide, her face had more layers of shame crying, and she subconsciously struggled.
At this moment, even his feet were firmly bound by two tentacles.
Its body was already slippery, and at this time, eight tentacles secreted a lot of slippery and greasy mucus, and those mucus with a strange aroma, warm and moist, made her body wet.
The girl's white and soft skin has an extra layer of sticky water.
The suction cup that sucks the nipple tip is also spitting out the liquid and warms up because of the mucus secreted.
The temperature also tended to get higher and higher, a little burning—more like a human lip flap than before, but softer, more flexible, and sticky than the lip flap, and the wet burning mucus turned her nipple tip red beans oily and slippery.
Her body, shamefully, gained sinful pleasure in it.
The pleasure was layered on top of each other, pushing her like a wave.
The girl's body stretched unconsciously, and her intermittent moans became higher and higher.
And below...
It was also unbelievably wet, and the body's overly honest reaction made the panties soaked.
When it spit out the lewd liquid again, it seemed to finally notice.
After the round and cute little thing stopped moving for a moment, it grunted with excitement from its mouth, its body trembled slightly, and then a slippery tentacle leaned down the girl's soft and slippery body.
Start by touching the fabric with the end of the tentacles.
Then, I wrapped it around the depression and pushed it up and down—like a moving thong.
The girl tensed her body in embarrassment: "Ah... Don't..." The tip
of her nose was slightly red, her eyes were wet, and she squeezed her legs in vain, only to be forcefully pulled apart by two tentacles.
That shameful place had to be naked in front of it.
The tentacle found the place where the lewd liquid was secreted, and after gently poking it a few times like a curious baby, he used the suction cup attached to the wall to cut the panty cloth, fit, and suck lightly.
The tentacles finally stopped tickling the boots and gently probed into the panties.
(iii)
Li Yin then realized that the tentacles could stretch so long...
Soft, slippery, embedded in the girl's closed slit, with a slight hot heat. The suction cups are like lip flaps, close to the tender skin of the girl's intimate area, sucking flexibly and secreting more mucus.
It was so muddy that for a moment it was impossible to tell if it was hers or it.
It looks like a small snake, but the temperature is hot, hot and soft.
Before entering, just rubbing back and forth against her clitoris, it gave her a deadly pleasure that was indescribable.
The more pleasure you feel, the greater the emptiness in your body.
I even wanted it to enter quickly, fill the hole in her body quickly.
The private parts were watery, and the honey spit out of the flower heart dripped onto the tentacle, dousing it even wetter.
The octopus seemed to be even more excited, and the suckers trembled finely.
The soft "chirping" sound was close at hand, and it was from the little octopus.
But there was also the sound of "grunting", which was the mucus sound of tentacles rubbing against her naked body.
What's even more frightening is that it fully knows how to "multitask". While one tentacle slowly rubbed against the slit and the other tentacles wrapped around her breasts, teasing and playing.
Yes...... Playing.
It seems that a child has found a beloved toy, and there is a naivety in the action that makes it difficult to make bad associations.
If Li Yin's consciousness was still clear, then she would definitely be able to find that the octopus's eight tentacles had become larger and longer.
It is a pity that there is no third person, and no one can see how obscene the picture in the room is at this time.
The girl's whole body was covered with obscene mucus, shining with water, her limbs were firmly entangled by four tentacles, and the black-gray strips wrapped around her milky white feet and hands.
Of the remaining four tentacles, two wrapped around her soft waist, and the end of the tail was pressed against her snow-white breasts and gently ground red beans to tease delicately. The other two, probing on the lower body, curiously fiddled with the tender place.
Where the suction cups land, clitoris, lower abdomen, nipple tips, wrists, calves, ankles... It seems that they are all being sucked and bitten by countless lips.
The pleasure fell in every corner of her, almost driving her crazy.
The girl's round and cute toes were slightly stretched, the back of her feet was slightly arched, and a suppressed low cry came out of her mouth.
I don't know if it's too uncomfortable or too happy.
The pleasure piled up, a large amount of honey poured out from the closed tunnel, and the moist and hot flower juice quickly made the tentacles and leg sockets wet.
The two tentacles finally found the small slit in the flowing water.
One poked out first.
The end of the tentacle found the flower mouth, and groped for a while next to the closed slit before trying to get in.
Hot foreign bodies come in!
The tentacles that were slippery and full of suction cups actually entered her body!
"Hmm...
The girl let out an unbearable moan.
The tight flesh of the cave suddenly wrapped the thing layer by layer, as if trying to force it out.
"Tsk..." As if encouraged,
the tentacles squirmed deeper into the depths.
The feeling of being confined was not good, and she tried to escape, but found that her feet were tied more and more strongly. The soft tentacles swelled little by little, lengthened, restraining her feet and spreading her legs even wider.
So the root of the Yongdao also entered more smoothly.
Its suction cups play a bigger role here, and they spontaneously suck on the soft flesh wall when they touch it.
Li Yin couldn't even ignore the humiliating sound of friction and water...

"Goooo
What frightened her even more was that its tentacles seemed to like the warm and watery place very much, and when it entered the depths, it was the same as the othersLike the tentacles, it slowly thickened and grew stronger until it stretched her flesh to the maximum and wide, then stopped, rolled wantonly in it, and spun around.
When the body was already swollen and hot by the mucus secreted by the tentacles, after the thing swelled and rotated, the suction cup scraped over her sensitive parts, Li Yin was numb, and tears suddenly flowed.
"Whew..." As soon as she opened her mouth, a tentacle was inserted into her mouth.
That thing secreted a lot of sweet liquid like osmanthus brewing, which filled her mouth.
The tentacles were thrust into her mouth in ten strong pieces.
Hazy teary eyes looked down, but saw black and moist eyes.
The little octopus's little body was trembling.
It looked at her cautiously, as if with a bit of timid temptation, as if asking for more.
Even though its tentacles had already wrapped around her body, leaving obscene marks on her snow-white skin.
But its appearance still looks so cute and pitiful.
Li Yin even felt that if she was not satisfied with it, her big eyes might immediately shed pitiful tears.
Fascinated, she gently licked a tentacle stuffed in her mouth.
"Tsk..." The
octopus was completely excited, like a happy child, gently rubbing his head against her chest.
"Tsk..."
This sound sounds a little more coquettish.
Its other tentacles are not idle either.
Especially the one below, after being encouraged, moved more diligently, going in and out of her body, exploring everywhere while secreting more fluid, filling her flesh wall hot and swollen.
The hot mucus flows out along the place where it meets.
And it seems to be very obsessed with "making her happy". In the process of exploring, if she finds that touching a certain point can be exchanged for her more violent reaction, she will be more focused and more enthusiastic to touch that place.
For example, fiddling with the end of the tentacle, or sucking with a suction cup, or stuffing two or three narrowed tentacles into her at the same time, twisting it into a twisted shape, and stimulating her sensitive points distributed in different places.
For Li Yin, such a stimulus is incomparable to any other stimulus.
She can't remember how many times she cried the whole time, let alone how many times she leaked.
Only to know that in the end the pillow was soaked and the sheets were soaked ... As if freshly fished out of water.
[Just... So be it, you can't squeeze out more, it's over! Sprinkle flowers! 】